Trump versus Biden cognitive health

and Trump the actual POTUS never pushed to have her locked up .. and Clinton did colude with Russians to crate a proven fake dossier that led to an illegal fisa warrant in an attempt . to remove a sitting POTUS.

We've been down this road before. You're just spamming -- ignoring facts.

Facts: Russia. Russia. Russia.

Hillary Clinton's Campaign was not responsible for the for the Russia investigation.

Durham in his report, said the FBI opened it's investigation into possible criminal collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, in the Summer of 2016.

In the Fall of 2016, Hillary Clinton personally approved a plan to share with the press, a Trump-Russia allegation (the unsubstantiated allegation of an 'odd' computer link between a Russian Bank and a server at the Trump Organization). With the press?

There was Trump-Russia collusion — and Trump ended up pardoning the colluder.

The Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort admitted sharing info with Russians.

Mr Manafort had previously denied sharing polling data with suspected Russian spy Konstantin Kilimnik.

You're having to try too hard, which I interpret as a good sign.

You must be terrified that Trump is going to be your next President.
"Person, Woman, Man, Camera, TV. I'm a Stable Genius!"

AA14Eq7T.jpg

The fact that we're deciding between such stellar "choices" has me more concerned about the cognitive health of the nation

Lets say Biden does win. No way can he serve out a 2nd term.

PRESIDENT HARRIS!

Indictments mean nothing. Guilt or innocence is irrelevant when you have a weaponized justice system being controlled exclusively by one party. Come on, man. Surely your knowledge of history is not so limited that you don't know how Stalin prosecuted his political adversaries. If you really believe that our American justice system is fair and equitable, I have some nice swamp land in Louisiana that I'd gladly sell you for a good price. Because you certainly do sound like an easy mark.
Weaopnizing the justice system is backfiring at a rapid pace, Liberal loonies are just proving Trump right! the more they indict him the higher he polls.

Why would you even care, seeing how you have no dog in the fight?
I don't see a second Biden term being in the best interest of our country.

Aren't you the one who was voting for RFK Jr., instead of Biden or Trump?

I said I would choose him before either of those two.

The bad part is, he said you will need a nuclear weapon to take over government. By the liberals on here. A few thousand unarmed people almost took over the government on Jan 6th.
They tend to also overlook this little truth

"is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

The bad part is, he said you will need a nuclear weapon to take over government. By the liberals on here. A few thousand unarmed people almost took over the government on Jan 6th.
Great fucking point. Biden said you need F-15s and nukes, and then claims a few hundreed unarmed people almost took over the government…..SO WHICH IS IT?

Forum List

Back