Trump versus Biden cognitive health

Trump versus Biden cognitive health​

Watch a few seconds of each.
I think it is pretty clear.

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/3d-metal-trap-17940481.jpg
VS.
https://media.istockphoto.com/vectors/dead-fish-vector-id165601965?k=6&m=165601965&s=612x612&w=0&h=HDRumQqx4cmIGzDhFdlEwv3fAkxeTkCyV9RJbDU6dQU=

Biden versus Trump's 91 indictments.

Indictments mean nothing. Guilt or innocence is irrelevant when you have a weaponized justice system being controlled exclusively by one party. Come on, man. Surely your knowledge of history is not so limited that you don't know how Stalin prosecuted his political adversaries. If you really believe that our American justice system is fair and equitable, I have some nice swamp land in Louisiana that I'd gladly sell you for a good price. Because you certainly do sound like an easy mark.

The Republicans could put Einstein up against John Fetterman and they'd still swear Fetterman is the better of the two.

Let's hear it for leftists, not only did they support a career CORRUPT politician without a genuine bone in his body short creeping, but a guy who doesn't have the mental capacity to walk his own dog.

It says a lot about them, but they're just too dumb and miswired to notice.

In that video, Joe says the US military would use NUKES AGAINST US CITIZENS. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

MONTANA JUST NUKED SOUTH CAROLINA!! :eek::eek:

In that video, Joe says the US military would use NUKES AGAINST US CITIZENS. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

MONTANA JUST NUKED SOUTH CAROLINA!! :eek::eek:

That wouldn't be the first time a Democrat committed genocide against Americans. Over 10,000 of them were murdered on Andrew Jackson's Trail of Tears.

The only people on EARTH who claim Biden is in perfect cognitive health are far left Biden Democrats.

"Person, Woman, Man, Camera, TV. I'm a Stable Genius!"

"Who among you will be he next Einstein? A story of one of the most Good Minds of his generation. He saw teh world in a way no one could imagine. From the makers of 'A Beautiful Mind' comes -- 'A Good Brain.' He thought things that no one else thought."

"This November, theis guy is up for re-election for President."

"'A Good Brain' coming to a Person, Woman, Man, Camera, TV, near you."

Not only can President Trump remember things, he can remember them in order. Find out how he does it in the new film, "The Good Brain."

Watch him struggle. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Biden versus Trump's 91 indictments.
and you're ok with the POTUS and his justice dept going after political opponents eh ? and dont try and say it has nothing to do with the election because dems are trying everything in the book to keep the man from running .. and yes the 2020 election was crap ! the protection one candidate got from the msm , intel , communities ect .. while the same orgs attacked the other candidate ! you know this ! you arent as dumb as most of the dim shills on this board ... the left got favored treatment from powerful institutions that are supposed to be even handed in their actions . the 4th estate is now corrupt and mostly one sided .. its the beginning of the end for freedom of speech and individual rights in the US ... we will soon have [20yrs or so] a one party ruled dictatorship in the US . we cant ovoid tyranny when we a compromised press .

and you're ok with the POTUS and his justice dept going after political opponents eh ? and dont try and say it has nothing to do with the election because dems are trying everything in the book to keep the man from running .. and yes the 2020 election was crap ! the protection one candidate got from the msm , intel , communities ect .. while the same orgs attacked the other candidate ! you know this ! you arent as dumb as most of the dim shills on this board ... the left got favored treatment from powerful institutions that are supposed to be even handed in their actions . the 4th estate is now corrupt and mostly one sided .. its the beginning of the end for freedom of speech and individual rights in the US ... we will soon have [20yrs or so] a one party ruled dictatorship in the US . we cant ovoid tyranny when we a compromised press .

"Lock Her Up!" You all supported such a thing and actually cheered it on.

Here's the Deal.....LOLLLOLLOL

trump is an expert LIAR.
When telling his lies, he excels and sounds coherent.

When faced with a fair question, any attempts to answer 'Honestly' are laughable.

"Person, Woman, Man, Camera, TV. I'm a Stable Genius!"

"Who among you will be he next Einstein? A story of one of the most Good Minds of his generation. He saw teh world in a way no one could imagine. From the makers of 'A Beautiful Mind' comes -- 'A Good Brain.' He thought things that no one else thought."

"This November, theis guy is up for re-election for President."

"'A Good Brain' coming to a Person, Woman, Man, Camera, TV, near you."

Not only can President Trump remember things, he can remember them in order. Find out how he does it in the new film, "The Good Brain."

Watch him struggle. :auiqs.jpg:

You're having to try too hard, which I interpret as a good sign.

You must be terrified that Trump is going to be your next President.

"Lock Her Up!" You all supported such a thing and actually cheered it on.

and Trump the actual POTUS never pushed to have her locked up .. and Clinton did colude with Russians to crate a proven fake dossier that led to an illegal fisa warrant in an attempt . to remove a sitting POTUS.

Forum List

Back