Trump Uses Ivana's Death To Grift

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
How low can you go.
Pretty low, it seems.

"Former President Donald Trump's Save America PAC included a fundraising link in an email to supporters announcing the death of his first wife, Ivana Trump."

"The statement read: "I am very saddened to inform all of those that loved her, of which there were many, that Ivana Trump has passed away at her home in New York City," Donald Trump said in a post on Truth Social"

"A screenshot of that statement was also included in an email by Save America, which included a link encouraging supporters to "Donate to Save America"

How low can you go.
Pretty low, it seems.

"Former President Donald Trump's Save America PAC included a fundraising link in an email to supporters announcing the death of his first wife, Ivana Trump."

"The statement read: "I am very saddened to inform all of those that loved her, of which there were many, that Ivana Trump has passed away at her home in New York City," Donald Trump said in a post on Truth Social"

"A screenshot of that statement was also included in an email by Save America, which included a link encouraging supporters to "Donate to Save America"

Trump is just the most vulgar person.

Trump is just the most vulgar person.
Yeah, I'd say that sums him up from the point of anyone he's competing with. What about all the hate and lying hysteria that was aimed at him from the moment he won in 2016? Was that "vulgar" as well, or completely justified?

I won't bother to list all of the positive indicators we experienced during the first 3 years of his administration because the delusion is just too strong. What do you think should be done if he runs and wins again? Should he be "allowed" to serve? Should the military get involved and keep him out because he's a "danger to the republic"?

Yeah, I'd say that sums him up from the point of anyone he's competing with. What about all the hate and lying hysteria that was aimed at him from the moment he won in 2016? Was that "vulgar" as well, or completely justified?

I won't bother to list all of the positive indicators we experienced during the first 3 years of his administration because the delusion is just too strong. What do you think should be done if he runs and wins again? Should he be "allowed" to serve? Should the military get involved and keep him out because he's a "danger to the republic"?

You don't know? You must have no standards at all. Felons can't run for president.

• Banned

You agree that Trump is a con artist low life though.

How low can you go.
Pretty low, it seems.

Lol, I bet if you look at every politicians certified emails. They have the same thing. Tds will never go away.

Nope. I'm not vulgar.. and I'm not a liar or a cheat.
You are disgusting.... you using the sad death of the mother of his children to take a cheap shot....
You wouldn't like it if it were done to you.... so why don't you take this incident and use it to grow up a bit....
When did liberals become so hate filled and nasty?....

How low can you go.
Pretty low, it seems.

So con-venient.

Forum List

Back