It's not funny anymore

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
If traitorous, evil, unconstitutional and illegal terrorists can't even get arrested for insider trading anymore............why do we even HAVE laws???

1658003861253.png

If traitorous, evil, unconstitutional and illegal terrorists can't even get arrested for insider trading anymore............why do we even HAVE laws???

View attachment 670987

Rules for thee, but not for me.

Time for a reset.

When you own the FBI you can do whatever you want without fear....

We need to find some people actually honest enough to pass some good laws, like if you serve in government like the Finance Committee where you WRITE laws, no one in your family can make investments BASED on the laws your family member writes. Simple as that, which proves our legislature is a mixture of idiots and crooks.

It's illegal for her husband to trade off inside info she passes on though

Indeed it is, however as Anacharsis said, well over 2,000 years ago, “Written laws are like spiders' webs; they will catch, it is true, the weak and poor, but would be torn in pieces by the rich and powerful.”

I suppose. But for some odd reason you seem ok the Pig and her husband do it. Probably that non partisan crap you claim

Odd, that I said nothing of the sort. It's one of many, many, many reasons I refuse to join either cult.

I don't support condemning Pelosi while not condemning them all.

View attachment 670987
The House passed that bill months ago it's been stuck in the Senate ever since, the problem is the money.

View attachment 670987
Its such a fucked up world

Martha Stewart and I were both shocked when we learned that insider trading is perfectly legal for congresscritters. Is this a great country, or what?

NVIDIA? The semiconductor subsidy bill has been in the works for months. It's public knowledge. You'd have to be one desperate partisan hack to call that insider trading.

Paul Pelosi bought Tesla before an announcement that the goverment would buy electric vehicles. Tesla stock price then went ... down. It helps with your "insider trading" myth if you just ignore the stocks that go down.

Also, words mean things. Insider trading means requires someone in a company using inside information about that company. As Nancy Pelosi is not part of a company, she can not engage in insider trading, by definition.

Nancy Pelosi does not own any stock.

Paul Pelosi making money does not mean Nancy Pelosi is being corrupt. Paul Pelosi is a venture capitalist who has been investing big in SF real estate since the 1970s. That's where their money came from. It's very dishonest, but totally normal, for conservatives to only mention Nancy's salary. Best you can really do here is claim that Nancy married for money.

Forum List

Back