Trump uses a tried and trump GOP political tool --------> BLACKMAIL!

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Trump sends threatening message to Murkowski over no vote on healthcare

Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke called Murkowski and fellow Alaskan Sen. Dan Sullivan, both Republicans, on Wednesday, warning them that there could be problems for their state. Murkowski had recently traveled with Zinke on a trip to her state and the Arctic. He had promised her movement on a number of energy, mining, and infrastructure projects in Alaska that his agency oversees.

But now it appears those promises could be forfeited because she voted against a motion to begin debate on legislation to repeal Obamacare Tuesday.

Sullivan said Zinke's message was "troubling," according to the Alaska Dispatch News.

"I'm not going to go into the details, but I fear that the strong economic growth, pro-energy, pro-mining, pro-jobs and personnel from Alaska who are part of those policies are going to stop," the senator said.

-------------------------------

You don't vote how I tell you, I will make your state suffer.

Typical GOP tactic. Surprised they would use it on their own. That's something new.

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says

Remember when Republicans were eager to hurt millions of Americans to get the Bush Tax cuts for the rich extended? Hilarious is that many of those unemployed were unemployed because Bush and the GOP crashed the economy. But don't worry. Republicans still managed to protect needy billionaires. So everything turned out fine as far as they are concerned.

Witholding "gets" from a rogue member of the party is not just a GOP tool. It is a longstanding tried and true method used by Presidents and Congressional leaders of both parties.

grasping at straws.gif

Remember all the BRIBES used to buy Obamacare votes?

no, list them ..
Thank you.

Get so tire of A$$ Whole Republicans complaining about Democrats, doing bad sh!t and then saying, "But Democrats did it". As if something is OK if they just imagine that a Democrat did it.
EVERY PRESIDENT IN HISTORY has done this and ALL FUTURE presidents will do it.

You prove yourself to be an incopentent boob every time you post

Remember all the BRIBES used to buy Obamacare votes?

no, list them ..
Thank you.

Get so tire of A$$ Whole Republicans complaining about Democrats, doing bad sh!t and then saying, "But Democrats did it". As if something is OK if they just imagine that a Democrat did it.

BBBBUUUUUTTTT BOOOOOOOOSH! Ring a bell A$$ hole?

For eight years all we heard was BBBUUUT BOOOOOSH! It's how defended you Ears and his miserable policies

Last edited:

Forum List

Back