Trump used his prime time to raise money for his campaign.

Trump in an email Tuesday afternoon asked supporters to donate to his "Official Secure the Border Fund" through the Trump Make America Great Again Committee, a joint fundraising committee for the Trump campaign and the Republican National Committee.

"We need to raise $500,000 in ONE DAY. I want to know who stood with me when it mattered most so I’ve asked my team to send me a list of EVERY AMERICAN PATRIOT who donates to the Official Secure the Border Fund," read the email written in Trump's name.

"Please make a special contribution of $5 by 9 PM EST to our Official Secure the Border Fund to have your name sent to me after my speech," it added.

During his prime-time address on Tuesday night, Trump will make his case for a wall to be built along the U.S.-Mexico border, which he claims is necessary to prevent crime.

Most of the major television networks have said they will carry the address, followed by a joint response from Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.).

Trump fundraises off prime-time address

-----------------------------------------------
can you say low life.

Trump doesn't walk...he slithers on the slime that emanates from him.

Is Conman Trump still using campaign funds to help pay his legal fees?

Is that why he's looking for a handout from the suckers?

Where's Limbaugh, Hannity, Coulter & the wealthy Evangelicals like Falwell who love his ass so much?
/——/ Are you still beating your wife? Any evidence Trump misused campaign donations?

Where's Limbaugh, Hannity, Coulter & the wealthy Evangelicals like Falwell who love his ass so much?
/——/ Are you still beating your wife? Any evidence Trump misused campaign donations?
Well, he did milk his foundation!

My point was, other then the fact that Trump is a conman is that he's using campaign funds to pay his legal fees & now he's got his hand out for campaign donations. Got it?

Well, he did milk his foundation!

My point was, other then the fact that Trump is a conman is that he's using campaign funds to pay his legal fees & now he's got his hand out for campaign donations. Got it?
/——/ Any proof?

Trump used his prime time to raise money for his campaign.

What's he supposed to do, use late night TV?

539w.jpg

She doesn't need to fundraise, she is Speaker of the House, 3rd in line for the Presidency, and is not runny for office.
/—-/ Piglosi is actually one of the best fundraisers for her party. You really need to research before you post your idiotic notions. Nancy Pelosi’s fundraising breaks $25 million for 2017

She doesn't need to fundraise, she is Speaker of the House, 3rd in line for the Presidency, and is not runny for office.
So Pelosi is just pocketing the money? Is that how she’s the wealthiest member of Congress?

She pockets her salary and no she is not the wealthiest member of Congress.

So Pelosi is just pocketing the money? Is that how she’s the wealthiest member of Congress?

She pockets her salary and no she is not the wealthiest member of Congress.
/—-/ True. Nancy Piglosi is the 7th wealthiest
7 of 10 Richest Members of Congress Are Democrats

You still beating off to Trump pics?

Maybe Trump should pay his own legal fees. Oh I forgot, conmen don't pay, thats where suckers like you come in.

Write that check yet?

Forum List

Back