Trump unleashes his most insincere tweet yet!

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
his latest :

To all of the great people who are working so hard for your Country and not getting paid I say, THANK YOU - YOU ARE GREAT PATRIOTS! We must now work together, after decades of abuse, to finally fix the Humanitarian, Criminal & Drug Crisis at our Border. WE WILL WIN BIG!

What a crock of shit !
1- he shut things down.
2- he created the humanitarian crisis .

How insulting .

his latest :

To all of the great people who are working so hard for your Country and not getting paid I say, THANK YOU - YOU ARE GREAT PATRIOTS! We must now work together, after decades of abuse, to finally fix the Humanitarian, Criminal & Drug Crisis at our Border. WE WILL WIN BIG!

What a crock of shit !
1- he shut things down.

How insulting .
He refused to negotiate on the border wall?
He organized and funded an invasion of our southern border?

Damn I learn something new every day! Fascinating!

On another note you leftists love being miserable. I mean I never followed every word out of Hussein Obama's mouth,but it seems you leftists are so fascinated and he has you all on a hook like a big ole bass he is reeling in.

his latest :

What a crock of shit !
1- he shut things down.

How insulting .

He created the humanitarian crisis which has been going on at least since Obama claimed it was going on in 2014?

his latest :

What a crock of shit !
1- he shut things down.

How insulting .

It’s the Democrats who are now refusing to negotiate. Trump has brought quite a bit to the table in his latest proposal including a DACA fix. It’s your partisanship that is insulting to all rational, honest people

his latest :

What a crock of shit !
1- he shut things down.

How insulting .
Weird.....Democrats are protecting illegals and saying UP YOURS to federal workers.....and you support them.

What kind of COCKSUCKER does that????

his latest :

What a crock of shit !
1- he shut things down.

How insulting .

On another note you leftists love being miserable. I mean I never followed every word out of Hussein Obama's mouth,but it seems you leftists are so fascinated and he has you all on a hook like a big ole bass he is reeling in.

What bloody invasion?

Trump creates a crisis and then tries to extort people for him to fix his own crisis...

That might work when dealing with contractors who can't match your financial might but that trick don't fly in the majors...

his latest :

What a crock of shit !
1- he shut things down.

How insulting .

What bloody invasion?

Trump creates a crisis and then tries to extort people for him to fix his own crisis...

That might work when dealing with contractors who can't match your financial might but that trick don't fly in the majors...
The 7k person army trying to bust through our southern border,how about the 2k and growing person army headed this way now? What about the 1k and growing army of people BEHIND that one? There will be an army of 25-30k by time anything gets done about this and that is a danger for Americans on the southern border.

his latest :

What a crock of shit !
1- he shut things down.

How insulting .
Weird.....Democrats are protecting illegals and saying UP YOURS to federal workers.....and you support them.

A liberal cocksucker would do that.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.
#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.

Nancy Pelosi vacations in Hawaii while the President sticks around hoping for a deal. Which one is the crazy angry left mad at? You guessed it, the President.

his latest :

What a crock of shit !
1- he shut things down.

How insulting .

Let be factual and Pelosi is refusing to deal because she feels like she was insulted by Trump.

Her, McConnell and Trump need to lock themselves in a room and hammer out a deal they know will pass the House and Senate with bipartisan support.

his latest :

What a crock of shit !
1- he shut things down.

How insulting .

What bloody invasion?

ostrich.jpg

his latest :

What a crock of shit !
1- he shut things down.

How insulting .

Let be factual and Pelosi is refusing to deal because she feels like she was insulted by Trump.

Her, McConnell and Trump need to lock themselves in a room and hammer out a deal they know will pass the House and Senate with bipartisan support.
No deal, President Trump has "tried" to work with the Dimwitocrats, but since they are acting like spoiled petulant brats, when the inner cities start to burn Feb 1, because Welfare gets cut off, her precious San Fransicko, is going to take a big hit, and it will be Nancy who has to "splain" herself...

his latest :

What a crock of shit !
1- he shut things down.

How insulting .

It’s the Democrats who are now refusing to negotiate. Trump has brought quite a bit to the table in his latest proposal including a DACA fix. It’s your partisanship that is insulting to all rational, honest people

It was not a DAD A "fix" by any stretch. It was simply a delay in action, that is not a "fix".

his latest :

What a crock of shit !
1- he shut things down.

How insulting .

They don’t even seem to be protecting illegals. If they did they would be signing up for the deal for those who would benefit from DACA. They don’t care who they hurt as long as they hurt trump

his latest :

What a crock of shit !
1- he shut things down.

How insulting .

What bloody invasion?

Again this crisis has been going on since at least 2014 when Obama proclaimed it a crisis. How has trump created anything by offering real solutions ?

I love Trunps Tweets.

There is absolutely no trace of the strings that he uses to make the leftarded puppets dance.

Democrats should offer funding for twice the amount of border patrol agents that Trump wants. And nothing for the wall.

Extra agents will help keep the border secure, which is ultimately what the whole point is supposed to be about.

But since it doesn't include funding for the wall, Trump would obviously reject that deal.

his latest :

What a crock of shit !
1- he shut things down.

How insulting .

This is why we love Trump...

He is a healer....

Forum List

Back