Trump unleashes his most insincere tweet yet!

Democrats should offer funding for twice the amount of border patrol agents that Trump wants. And nothing for the wall.

Extra agents will help keep the border secure, which is ultimately what the whole point is supposed to be about.

But since it doesn't include funding for the wall, Trump would obviously reject that deal.
-------------------------------------- sure , at least i hope that he would reject . The TRUMP WALL is the main thing that matters . Border Patrol retires , goes on vacation , gets sick but the WALL is there with the intention of being FOREVER Expo .

Democrats should offer funding for twice the amount of border patrol agents that Trump wants. And nothing for the wall.

Extra agents will help keep the border secure, which is ultimately what the whole point is supposed to be about.

But since it doesn't include funding for the wall, Trump would obviously reject that deal.
-------------------------------------- sure , at least i hope that he would reject . The TRUMP WALL is the main thing that matters . Border Patrol retires , goes on vacation , gets sick but the WALL is there with the intention of being FOREVER Expo .

With additional man-power, we SHOULD be able to prevent people from crossing the border.

But Trump would inevitably reject this offer because this shutdown has nothing to do with stopping illegal immigrants. This is 100% because he wants to fulfill the ridiculous campaign promise he made.

i think that that is your opinion in post number 24 . My Opinion is that i want the Trump WALL Expo .

i also want the WALL as a way to tell 'mexico' that they ain't wanted Expo .

He created the humanitarian crisis which has been going on at least since Obama claimed it was going on in 2014?

Documentation has been released showing that the Trump Admin INTENTIONALLY created the humanitarian crisis he now whines about.

They did this as PUNISHMENT

so , if WALL is constructed it'll be like poking YOU and Lefties and 'mexico' and 'mexicans' and 'otm' in the eye everyday with a sharp pointy stick eh Expo ?? :afro:

He created the humanitarian crisis which has been going on at least since Obama claimed it was going on in 2014?

Documentation has been released showing that the Trump Admin INTENTIONALLY created the humanitarian crisis he now whines about.

They did this as PUNISHMENT

So he did this before 2014 on the hope that he could one day be president?

Sorry but the Homeland Security memos are POST 2016

I love Trunps Tweets.

There is absolutely no trace of the strings that he uses to make the leftarded puppets dance.
Tweet.jpg

his latest :

To all of the great people who are working so hard for your Country and not getting paid I say, THANK YOU - YOU ARE GREAT PATRIOTS! We must now work together, after decades of abuse, to finally fix the Humanitarian, Criminal & Drug Crisis at our Border. WE WILL WIN BIG!

What a crock of shit !
1- he shut things down.
2- he created the humanitarian crisis .

How insulting .
He refused to negotiate on the border wall?
He organized and funded an invasion of our southern border?

Damn I learn something new every day! Fascinating!

On another note you leftists love being miserable. I mean I never followed every word out of Hussein Obama's mouth,but it seems you leftists are so fascinated and he has you all on a hook like a big ole bass he is reeling in.
He's proud of his shutdown.....remember? He said so. Aren't you proud too?

He didn't create the humanitarian crisis and as a matter of fact, Schumer and Pelosi were in favor of a wall until Trump became president.

Also, according to Democrats there was a crisis at the border until Trump again started talking about the wall.

Get over yourself. Do your research and for gods sake turn off CNN.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

his latest :

To all of the great people who are working so hard for your Country and not getting paid I say, THANK YOU - YOU ARE GREAT PATRIOTS! We must now work together, after decades of abuse, to finally fix the Humanitarian, Criminal & Drug Crisis at our Border. WE WILL WIN BIG!

What a crock of shit !
1- he shut things down.

How insulting .
Weird.....Democrats are protecting illegals and saying UP YOURS to federal workers.....and you support them.

What kind of COCKSUCKER does that????

The Dems passed a bill to reopen gov. Mitch won’t let the senate vote on it.

Trump can reopen the gov at any time , not the other way around .

He didn't create the humanitarian crisis and as a matter of fact, Schumer and Pelosi were in favor of a wall until Trump became president.

Also, according to Democrats there was a crisis at the border until Trump again started talking about the wall.

Trump created the process of separation of kids and adults for the sole purpose of a signal to other illegals not to even try .

Last edited:
his latest :

What a crock of shit !
1- he shut things down.

How insulting .
Weird.....Democrats are protecting illegals and saying UP YOURS to federal workers.....and you support them.

He cannot.
There's no guarantee that the Dems will negotiate in good faith.....so that's not an option.
Democrats are trying to screw this country up and blame it on Trump.
They have no intention on doing their jobs.
Why should he let them get away with doing this?
The Democrats are so dishonest and underhanded that they remind me of the Palestinians. Trump is the Israelis. There is no hope for them to negotiate because the Israelis cannot trust the Palestinian Democrats to stick to the deal. That's where we are. Nothing but a bunch of sore-loser Democrats who refuse to do what is best for the American people. They think they can get away with murder because CNN and MSNBC will bail them out.

The Democrats don't have any legitimate reason to impeach Trump, so they're just trying to use made up crimes to convince the public to let them do it. This is a dangerous precedence to establish. That means that any criminal political party can simply go around the law and get rid of the president just because they lost the election.

Last edited:
his latest :

What a crock of shit !
1- he shut things down.

How insulting .

He cannot.
There's no guarantee that the Dems will negotiate in good faith.....so that's not an option.
Democrats are trying to screw this country up and blame it on Trump.
They have no intention on doing their jobs.
Why should he let them get away with doing this?
The Democrats are so dishonest and underhanded that they remind me of the Palestinians. Trump is the Israelis. There is no hope for them to negotiate because the Israelis cannot trust the Palestinian Democrats to stick to the deal. That's where we are. Nothing but a bunch of sore-loser Democrats who refuse to do what is best for the American people. They think they can get away with murder because CNN and MSNBC will bail them out.

Causing the lockdown is bad faith.
Bailing on the border bill in December is bad faith .

Y’all just forget it was Trump on national TV saying it was his shutdown and he’s take responsibility.

Trump can show good faith for once and restart the gov. What’s the downside ? He can shut it down in another month if talks go nowhere.

Trump created the process of separation of kids and adults for the sole purpose of a signal to other illegals not to even try .
Lol timmy, the pictures you're talking about. Was taken while Obama was president. Quit falling in the well.

Forum List

Back