Attacks on Catholic Boys and Knights of Columbus a Warmup for SCOTUS Pick

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Its an all out war on God by the Left now.

Amazing that this Catholic Boys story occurred just 24 hrs after the BuzzFeed/Cohen fiasco with its obligatory non-stop MSM impeach-o-rama.

Amazing that this Catholic Boys story occurred just 24 hrs after the BuzzFeed/Cohen fiasco with its obligatory non-stop MSM impeach-o-rama.

I agree.

The communist Left is preparing to fight her...candidate Amy Coney Barrett ....in vain, I might add.

dHtiSUb.jpg

Last edited:
Leftists will blindly repeat the story of the boys' harassing the indian even when they know it's not true. Just like they are sticking with the Buzzfeed story.

Can the nominee simply answer "piss off you Asshole" to demoKKKrat questions/virtue signalling/diatribe/BS ?

Greg

I agree.

The communist Left is preparing to fight her...candidate Amy Coney Barrett ....in vain, I might add.

dHtiSUb.jpg

It's going to be pretty hard for Dianne Feinstein (D. Beijing) to hire a hooker to spread sexual stories about her..... What will the traitors attack her on?

Seems there is always another side to the story. Too bad that young man and his classmates will be shouted down and drowned out by the social media agenda. It is unfortunate that in this day and age, when so many are screeching to the heavens about racism, bigotry, etc, that one "side" of the "discussion" is given a pass for acting exactly the way they accuse others of behaving.
There can be no dialog until BOTH sides admit their sins.

Seems there is always another side to the story. Too bad that young man and his classmates will be shouted down and drowned out by the social media agenda. It is unfortunate that in this day and age, when so many are screeching to the heavens about racism, bigotry, etc, that one "side" of the "discussion" is given a pass for acting exactly the way they accuse others of behaving.
There can be no dialog until BOTH sides admit their sins.

This is some of the dumber racist attacks by the democrats.

Where did these boys do anything at all? :dunno:

The left hates white kids, and these kids are white.

That is the entire story.

The young man in the video of the "confrontation" has made an official statement, showing that fake news is alive and well in Washington DC.

Covington Catholic student from incident at Indigenous Peoples March releases statement
Too bad for that little idiot that there’s video. His nutjob mother blamed the incident on “black muslims.” 2 deplorables who’d be doing the world a favor by offing themselves.
Yes, the video.

Unedited.

3CA5E917-34EF-40CA-8141-A5B08D9F55D6.png
4740D3EF-9817-4C96-B597-86738C787047.png

An Apology From Rich Lowry of NRO:

“I deleted my original tweet and we also took down a strongly worded post by my colleague Nick Frankovich that relied on the incomplete video. It’s another reminder — even for an old hand like me — that it’s best not to make snap judgments and to wait for all sides of a controversy to have a chance to be heard.”

Hmmm: looks like those Demonstrators should be charged with child abuse. Where are the cops??

Greg

an all out war on God, in the context of Christianity, would be performed by those that claim to be followers of Jesus, all while said claimed followers of Jesus subvert the teachings of Jesus.

Take Donald Trump for example; he claims to be a Christian yet Trump is likely the worst example of a Christian.
Trump is a multi adulterer & as we (should) all know Revelations states that such will not enter into The Kingdom.
Too bad Donny; you are bound for Hell once you take your last breath, buddy.

In your OP you claim there is an ALL OUT WAR BY THE LEFT against 'God' yet you don't address the 'false prophets' of the conservative right.

What about those Catholic boys you mentioned? They have been molested & fvcked for decades, likely centuries, by the very clergy God has in place to guide them. Nope, not that kind of guiding.

So, lets be clear; when you want to accuse one side try & be HONEST, because WE ALL KNOW that honesty, or dishonesty, always has an agenda, even at USMB.

The young man in the video of the "confrontation" has made an official statement, showing that fake news is alive and well in Washington DC.

Covington Catholic student from incident at Indigenous Peoples March releases statement
Too bad for that little idiot that there’s video. His nutjob mother blamed the incident on “black muslims.” 2 deplorables who’d be doing the world a favor by offing themselves.
Yes, the video.

Unedited.

View attachment 241216View attachment 241217

An Apology From Rich Lowry of NRO:

“I deleted my original tweet and we also took down a strongly worded post by my colleague Nick Frankovich that relied on the incomplete video. It’s another reminder — even for an old hand like me — that it’s best not to make snap judgments and to wait for all sides of a controversy to have a chance to be heard.”
THEY WERE THE GOOD GUYS!!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

So you side with the child abusers. Figures; you be demoKKKrat!!

Greg

Forum List

Back