Trump uninformed

I can’t fhink of anyone who has run for President that didn’t over promise or promise something that in reality was not realistic guess that made them all uninformed as well.

I know you trumpturds will yell fake news, but after reading this on several news sites including fox I just can't say this is fake, but rather hilarious. Yep, Kelly says what one says on the campaign trail doesn't necessarily mean he won't change his mind. lol

John Kelly suggests Trump wasn't 'fully informed' when he promised wall across entire border
Every president in history says shit on the trail that falls apart after winning. Every single one of them.

I know you trumpturds will yell fake news, but after reading this on several news sites including fox I just can't say this is fake, but rather hilarious. Yep, Kelly says what one says on the campaign trail doesn't necessarily mean he won't change his mind. lol

John Kelly suggests Trump wasn't 'fully informed' when he promised wall across entire border
Every president in history says shit on the trail that falls apart after winning. Every single one of them.

Oh I know that, but his base argues the point until they are blue in the face.

I can’t fhink of anyone who has run for President that didn’t over promise or promise something that in reality was not realistic guess that made them all uninformed as well.

Both parties play that game until their guy gets into office. Then they admit that they never believed it in the first place. It doesn't excuse the stupid voters who continue to perpetuate this bullshit.

"Mexico said they won't pay for the wall. That wall just got ten feet higher."

"Woooo! Fuckin' go, Trump!"
:rock:

After the election:

"Okay, so we're gonna add some fencing... some day..."

:udaman:

I've already said what I have to say about it:

Well glory be! Finally someone who matters is admitting that Trump was spewing ignorant notions. Insofar as millions of people ascribed to it those notions, it's pretty obvious that they were every bit as ignorant in thinking those notions "held water."

Has so-called "fair and balanced" Fox truly been mum on this revelation?
I searched for their coverage of it. Nothing....It's no wonder Trumpkins are every bit as ignorant as Trump on the matter of immigration.

There's a huge difference between "over promising" and the promises one makes be uniformed.

There's a huge difference between "over promising" and the promises one makes be uniformed.
Oh spare us ever candidate I mean ever one makes promises they know they are not going to be able to follow through on that doesn't make them uninformed for better or worse it them makes typical politicans. I have no doubt President Obama knew all the promises he was making in regards to Obamacare would not happen just like Trump knew a wall was not going to built the entire length of the U.S. Mexico border that didn't make either uninformed sadly it just made them politicans saying what they felt they needed to say to get votes nothing more nothing less.

This was already proven false and was Fake News and a gross
Misrepresentation of what Kelly said, and he went on air and was interviewed and testified to that fact.

Go choke on a cock CUM guzzler.

Knock it off with The Russian Propaganda & being Putin’s Butt Plug!

Both parties play that game until their guy gets into office. Then they admit that they never believed it in the first place. It doesn't excuse the stupid voters who continue to perpetuate this bullshit.

After the election:

"Okay, so we're gonna add some fencing... some day..."

:udaman:

That Trump's supporters exhibited no better sense than to say things akin to, " 'Woooo! F*ckin' go, Trump!' :rock:" is more a problem than is the fact that he said preposterous things such as Mexico is going to pay for his wall. Make no mistake though, Trump's saying such things too was and remains a huge problem because however optimistic be a candidate, . That Trumpkins accorded him their approbation on the basis of his outlandish claims and promises shows they are just as ignorant as he. To wit, peruse the posts in the threads below to be reminded of many of the absurd, and at times Kafkaesque, notions of which conservative USMB members managed to convince themselves "held water":
Time and time again, Trumpkins were told that the notion of Mexico paying for a wall was ridiculous, yet they insisted it was not so.

Oh, and IIRC, CNN and other media outlets' coverage was called what? Fake news. Today, however, Trump's chief of staff asserts that Trump's immigration policies (in general, not just that damn wall) are "uninformed."

From Kelly's assertion and Trump's not tweet-storming all manners of recriminations about his having said so, I infer that Trump isn't actually, if he ever was, the person who, truly and in substance, is running the show, as it were.

Get the f-outaa-here, no one comes even close to clown Trump.

The wall - beautiful 30 feet solid wall paid for by Mexico (begging congress to buy SOMETHING)
The healthcare - cover everyone at fraction of cost (instead caused price increases, millions more un-insured)
The jobs - best jobs president god ever created (2017 slowest job growth in 6 years)
The growth - 4% GDP growth! (now touts 2.6% first three Q of 2017)
The deficits - will eliminate within 8 years! (increased long-run deficits by Trillion+ with tax-cuts)
The North Korea and Israel - Will solve this easily! (hasn't solved shit)
The Tax-cuts - for low and middle class, not rich , and paid for (now admits it was mostly about corporate tax cut, will add a lot of debt)

No one promised so much horseshit.

Last edited:
Oh spare us ever candidate I mean ever one makes promises they know they are not going to be able to follow through on that doesn't make them uninformed for better or worse it them makes typical politicans. I have no doubt President Obama knew all the promises he was making in regards to Obamacare would not happen just like Trump knew a wall was not going to built the entire length of the U.S. Mexico border that didn't make either uninformed sadly it just made them politicans saying what they felt they needed to say to get votes nothing more nothing less.
Oh spare us ever candidate I mean ever one makes promises they know they are not going to be able to follow through on that doesn't make them uninformed for better or worse it them makes typical politicans.

...But the sagacious ones:
  • Don't persist in cleaving to them and repeating them,
  • Don't compose, sign and issue a contract with the American people wherein they bind themselves to having to deliver on their beamish promises, and
  • They don't claim to know more about "such and such" a subject than do all the people who've spent the careers working in "such and such" a discipline when the fact of the matter is they don't and nobody with half the sense God gave a goose knows they don't.
Oh spare us ever candidate I mean ever one makes promises they know they are not going to be able to follow through on that doesn't make them uninformed for better or worse it them makes typical politicans.

What makes a person uniformed is their having not performed any measure of rigorous inquiry into a matter. Rigorous inquiry, presidential degrees of inquiry and What shows a person to be f*cking stupid, dissembling, and disingenuous is their repeatedly insisting, in every "loud, strong and wrong" way they can conjure, that they know what they are talking about and/or know a given matter better than "everybody" else when they don't.

I have no doubt President Obama knew all the promises he was making in regards to Obamacare would not happen
Given the stance you've adopted on this matter, even if you were to have any such doubt, you can't very well attest to as much because doing so would make you appear even more of a loon than you do by arguing the preposterous point you've been pursuing -- that is, that the totality of Trump's bumptious promises do not indicate the man is/was uninformed.

Kind of like not so shovel ready jobs I guess. Ya live and you learn.

So there was some delay in those projects, instead of 2009 happened in 2010. How the fuck is that comparable to great wall of china v2.0 Trump talked up?

hillaryobama.jpg

So there was some delay in those projects, instead of 2009 happened in 2010. How the fuck is that comparable to great wall of china v2.0 Trump talked up?

Most never happened at all dipstick. Some are still waiting on environmental clearance. GFY.

Most never happened at all dipstick. Some are still waiting on environmental clearance. GFY.

Go ahead and source that, bullshit muncher.

Get the f-outaa-here, no one comes even close to clown Trump.

The wall - beautiful 30 feet solid wall paid for by Mexico (begging congress to buy SOMETHING)
The healthcare - cover everyone at fraction of cost (instead caused price increases, millions more un-insured)
The jobs - best jobs president god ever created (2017 slowest job growth in 6 years)
The growth - 4% GDP growth! (now touts 2.6% first three Q of 2017)
The deficits - will eliminate within 8 years! (increased long-run deficits by Trillion+ with tax-cuts)
The North Korea and Israel - Will solve this easily! (hasn't solved shit)
The Tax-cuts - for low and middle class, not rich , and paid for (now admits it was mostly about corporate tax cut, will add a lot of debt)

No one promised so much horseshit.
It is the volume of horsesh*t that never, from square one, held water and never plausibly could or would. That Trump, over and over again, yet aired that BS gives verity to the assertion that he is/was ignorant. Any single one or pair of those wildly implausible promises could have been overlooked as merely "the over promising typical of politicians;" however, the cavalcade of incogent, incoherent, far-fetched, and fatuously procrustean promises obviates the viability of any exculpatory forbearance one might otherwise have granted in the wake of it becoming clear such promises would never come to fruition.

Go ahead and source that, bullshit muncher.

That’s one of the selling points used over and over again by pundits, as they are paraded out repeatedly on broadcast and cable network news programs – that so-called “shovel-ready” projects will challenge economic woes by revitalizing something we need to do anyway. But only 3 percent of the Obama stimulus plan is slated for such projects.

Debunking Stimulus Myth: Only 3% Allotted for Road, Bridge Infrastructure Spending

Forum List

Back