Sessions as Much a Hateful Bigot as Trump

ā€˜Attorney General Jeff Sessions preached the administrationā€™s message on merit-based immigration on Fox News Tuesday night, claiming ā€œa good nationā€ doesnā€™t admit ā€œilliterateā€ immigrants.ā€™

Sessions: ā€˜A Good Nationā€™ Doesnā€™t Admit ā€˜Illiterateā€™ Immigrants

A truly ignorant, hateful, moronic ā€˜argument.ā€™
Ya we should flood the Country with illiterate foreigners that all will join the dole and need us to pay their way, Great plan dumb ass Of course it is a democrat plan since when those people become citizens they will all vote democrat.

ā€˜Attorney General Jeff Sessions preached the administrationā€™s message on merit-based immigration on Fox News Tuesday night, claiming ā€œa good nationā€ doesnā€™t admit ā€œilliterateā€ immigrants.ā€™

You sure make a lot of ignorant and hateful statements yourself for someone whoā€™s always accusing others of being that way. I canā€™t recall a time Iā€™ve ever seen you write anything positive about anything or anyone.

That said, it sounds to me what Sessions is saying is pretty much common sense. Why would we admit immigrants into this country who are not capable of providing for themselves? How about for once you actually try making a case instead of just throwing out childish insults.

America used to be seen as a shining beacon on a hill for all the world.

Trump along with Sessions and the Republican sycophants have changed that. Anyone approaching the shores of America now see a bright light but it is a modern day Gestapo search light trying to discover Jews, and any other 'undesirables', that are trying to sneak into the country. If you don't meet the standards of the new America Politburo you must leave.

Sessions has his 'list of deplorables' that deserve his scorn and jackboot.

Another moment of shame brought on America by conservatives. It is there thing you know.

Trump along with Sessions and the Republican sycophants have changed that. Anyone approaching the shores of America now see a bright light but it is a modern day Gestapo search light trying to discover Jews, and any other 'undesirables', that are trying to sneak into the country. If you don't meet the standards of the new America Politburo you must leave.

Another moment of shame brought on America by conservatives. It is there thing you know.
Well if they wonā€™t come, no issue, right?

Delusional

Bigot must be one of only two words you know. You should branch out
I was just going to say the same thing lol

Do you have a job? And does that job include hiring anyone to perform specific tasks under you to keep your customers happy and your job secure?

I'm asking because if you do have such a job why would you fill that position with some illiterate immigrant that doesn't have the training or capacity to perform that job? Or would you take the fall and hire him anyway because you don't want to be a bigot, or a racist or any of the other stupid shit you left wingers claim for reasons to let these people in and passed on an english speaking white girl just to be a social justice warrior.

The immigrant was good enough right? He fucked your company and your job but at least you didn't fall prey to white privilege. How noble.

Now. How does this end up any different for a nation in choosing who gets to come here?

Do you have a job? And does that job include hiring anyone to perform specific tasks under you to keep your customers happy and your job secure?

I'm asking because if you do have such a job why would you fill that position with some illiterate immigrant that doesn't have the training or capacity to perform that job? Or would you take the fall and hire him anyway because you don't want to be a bigot, or a racist or any of the other stupid shit you left wingers claim for reasons to let these people in and passed on an english speaking white girl just to be a social justice warrior.

The immigrant was good enough right? He fucked your company and your job but at least you didn't fall prey to white privilege. How noble.

Now. How does this end up any different for a nation in choosing who gets to come here?
Except, the illegals are not immigrants

You sure make a lot of ignorant and hateful statements yourself for someone whoā€™s always accusing others of being that way. I canā€™t recall a time Iā€™ve ever seen you write anything positive about anything or anyone.

That said, it sounds to me what Sessions is saying is pretty much common sense. Why would we admit immigrants into this country who are not capable of providing for themselves? How about for once you actually try making a case instead of just throwing out childish insults.

Yep, I agree. The government, which is so efficient and smart, should be able to pick and choose who comes here. The government should be able to pick it's potential citizens. And hell, if the government is competent enough to pick it's own citizens, well the government should be able to determine what cars we drive, what food we eat, which doctor we go to, what sports we watch, what wages we are paid, and what clothes we wear too.

Yep, I agree. The government, which is so efficient and smart, should be able to pick and choose who comes here. The government should be able to pick it's potential citizens. And hell, if the government is competent enough to pick it's own citizens, well the government should be able to determine what cars we drive, what food we eat, which doctor we go to, what sports we watch, what wages we are paid, and what clothes we wear too.

Yeah, because thatā€™s all exactly the same thing. Iā€™m sorry you wasted your time writing all of that

Yeah, because thatā€™s all exactly the same thing. Iā€™m sorry you wasted your time writing all of that

No, it is not the same thing. A country that can pick and choose it's citizens is a country destined to despotism. Actually, picking and choosing it's citizens is a power of government that is WORSE than a government that sets wages or determines proper attire. There is a very good reason that the founders established this country with free and open borders. And I wrote what I wrote to point out the amazing amount of cognitive dissonance in the Republican position. Tell me, what is wrong with the FREE MARKET determining immigration?

Wrong on so many levels it is funny.The Government has ALWAYS chosen who comes and who goes until Obama took over. Illegals are NOT here LEGALLY they violate the law by being here. Now be a good lefty and explain to us what other Countries refuse to determine who is and is not allowed to immigrate to their Country.

MY GOD! A RATIONAL IMMIGRATION OBJECTIVE!

CRUCIFY HIM!

No one ever said Hitler's actions were not rational.

No I'm not comparing anyone to Hitler, I'm just saying there is a humanitarian element to our immigration policy that some like Trump and Sessions seem to be deeply ignorant or indifferent about.

Wrong on so many levels it is funny.The Government has ALWAYS chosen who comes and who goes until Obama took over. Illegals are NOT here LEGALLY they violate the law by being here. Now be a good lefty and explain to us what other Countries refuse to determine who is and is not allowed to immigrate to their Country.

I don't know what history you studied. Perhaps you can show me the immigration restrictions in place at our founding. And honestly, I thought the United States was special. I thought other countries want to emulate us, not that we should emulate them. I thought we were leaders, not followers. And quite frankly, I don't give a damn about other countries.

Except, the illegals are not immigrants
True but Iā€™m thinking we should be much more selective in legal ones as well.

Forum List

Back