Trump Tweets

Witchit

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2014
TARDIS
I'll only post when he's positively unhinged, so - you know.

Every Fucking Day.

Starting Friday

04142018djt.jpg

Then today:

04152018djt.jpg
04152018djt02.jpg

He is SO obsessed with Hillary and Obama, it is nowhere in the realm of normal. I'm sure he's been told repeatedly, but he doesn't care. This makes him look incredibly thin-skinned, petty and insecure.

How is the president actually polling?

How Popular Is Donald Trump?

Last edited:

Every Fucking Day.

Starting yesterday:

View attachment 188241

Then today:

View attachment 188242 View attachment 188243

He is SO obsessed with Hillary and Obama, it is nowhere in the realm of normal. I'm sure he's been told repeatedly, but he doesn't care. This makes him look incredibly thin-skinned, petty and insecure.

Looks like about 10 minutes of typing. Hardly evidence of obsession.

We talk about HIllary and Obama on this site all the time.

Hell, I was just talking about Ronald Reagan just a few minutes ago with some stupid lefty.

I'm not the one that brought him up, either.

Every Fucking Day.

Starting yesterday:

View attachment 188241

Then today:

Hell, I was just talking about Ronald Reagan just a few minutes ago with some stupid lefty.

Oh, you silly silly poster. No. It's been a pattern of obsession since long before he was president so let's not pretend these posts exist in a vacuum, mmkay?

Every Fucking Day.

Starting yesterday:

View attachment 188241

Then today:

Oh, you silly silly poster. No. It's been a pattern of obsession since long before he was president so let's not pretend these posts exist in a vacuum, mmkay?

Hillary was pretty important during the campaign. You do realize that, right?

So was Obama, actually.

Yes. Trump sycophants do. And on the regular, dems point out that neither of those two are president, and you lot need to own your fucking own when it comes to your chosen one.

Further, you don't have the audience that Trump does. Granted, at least half of his Twitter followers are bots, but the world is watching and it is quite embarrassing. He should lead, ffs, not bitch about Hillary and Obama and Comey and Rosenstein and witch hunts and Sessions and fuck all EVERYBODY but Putin.

Every Fucking Day.

Starting yesterday:

View attachment 188241

Then today:

So was Obama, actually.

But HE won SO.

Get over it.

You want us to get over it, right? Maybe you all should set an example for once. Let's talk about him and only him, forever after. No deflecting, no projecting, no comparing, just him.

I swear to god I wouldn't recognize this board if that happened. I'd go into fucking shock.

Yes. Trump sycophants do. And on the regular, dems point out that neither of those two are president, and you lot need to own your fucking own when it comes to your chosen one.

Further, you don't have the audience that Trump does. Granted, at least half of his Twitter followers are bots, but the world is watching and it is quite embarrassing. He should lead, ffs, not bitch about Hillary and Obama and Comey and Rosenstein and witch hunts and Sessions and fuck all EVERYBODY but Putin.

Recent President, recent presidential candidate, are often relevant to current discussion(s) and issues.

If the world has a problem with our President, they can suck it up and deal.

The Witch Hunts are a big problem. Innocent people are in danger of going to jail, for nothing.

Every Fucking Day.

Starting yesterday:

View attachment 188241

Then today:

So was Obama, actually.

But HE won SO.

Get over it.

You want us to get over it, right? Maybe you all should set an example for once. Let's talk about him and only him, forever after. No deflecting, no projecting, no comparing, just him.

I swear to god I wouldn't recognize this board if that happened. I'd go into fucking shock.

You are the one that brought up his behavior before he was elected.

I was merely responding to your point. The point about his tweets regarding Obama and Hillary.

YOU BROUGHT that up.

YOur confirmation bias, is leading you to not see when you, or yours do it, but to only see when your enemies do it.

Every Fucking Day.

Starting Friday

View attachment 188241

Then today:

Awesome! Thanks for this, I don't have time to view Twitter.

He is of course correct, the delivery is flawless as usual.

The best thing about twitter is that they never go away so you get to see Trump flip flop on almost every issue

At this point, any Obama holdovers who are still constantly spewing vitriol at Trump are likely complicit with transparent self-preservationist motivations. Comey, Yates, McCabe, Clapper, Brennan, on and on. And Preet Bharara has been making the rounds as hard as any of them.They're all in trouble.

Every Fucking Day.

Starting Friday

View attachment 188241

Then today:

btw.. They read better like this.

upload_2018-4-15_19-12-54.png

---------------------------------------------------- its best to keep 'illary' and 'mrobama' in the public discussion and news lest people forget how they did very nicely in electing The Trump Witchit .

Comey said that Hillary poll numbers kept him from prosecuting her

Amazing

LOL! So why is not the Great Douche AG doing this job for Comey?

Wait? The little Whitey AG -NAZI WN inbred said, he was not going to do SO!. LOL!

Last edited:

Every Fucking Day.

Starting Friday

View attachment 188241

Then today:

You know he's leading you around on a leash, like an organ-grinder's monkey, don't you?

Just ignore him and he'll go away. :biggrin:

The amusing thing is how many people are obsessed with Trumps tweets they really need to turn the phone off go outside and get some fresh air.

I've never looked at them, cept when another poster posts then and comments on them.

Forum List

Back