Trump tweets money is pouring into Nato since his scolding!!

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Well apparently it poured in in March as well. One can never believe what he says, he also said in SA speech, since he took office 1 million jobs have been produced, have they really?

NATO bows to Donald Trump and 'pours' money into shaky military alliance

NATO member states have bowed to Donald Trump's demands and started "pouring" money into the international military alliance, according to the President himself.

By Patrick Christys

PUBLISHED: 10:50, Wed, Mar 1, 2017 | UPDATED: 13:17, Wed, Mar 1, 2017 (snippet)

“And now, based on our very strong and frank discussions, they are beginning to do just that.

“In fact, I can tell you the money is pouring in, very much.”

President Trump is not the only American leader to call for more from NATO, indeed Barack Obama urged other members to stop relying on US wealth to prop up the shaky supranational military.

His latest remarks represent a sea-change from previous comments, where he dubbed NATO "obsolete" and even suggested pulling out of it altogether

now if we can just move the UN france.

now it's on to the wall, and secure borders.... winning. :) getting stuff done.

My impression is not of money pouring in, but rather the individual countries spending more on their own defense. If the NATO alliance wants reassurance about our commitment they need look no further than Germany, where we have tens of thousands of troops stationed for no apparent benefit to the U.S. Their only function is to put weight to our Article 5 commitment.

My impression is not of money pouring in, but rather the individual countries spending more on their own defense. If the NATO alliance wants reassurance about our commitment they need look no further than Germany, where we have tens of thousands of troops stationed for no apparent benefit to the U.S. Their only function is to put weight to our Article 5 commitment.
Hardly, the US is intent upon occupying the planet to the benefit of Wall Street and the "job creator" class.

It was a choice between the destruction of the industrial base of WWII Germany or occupation for ever..

I think that was the ultimate goal though wasn't it? Get that defense spending up on everyone's part?

Well apparently it poured in in March as well. One can never believe what he says, he also said in SA speech, since he took office 1 million jobs have been produced, have they really?

NATO member states have bowed to Donald Trump's demands and started "pouring" money into the international military alliance, according to the President himself.

By Patrick Christys

“And now, based on our very strong and frank discussions, they are beginning to do just that.

President Trump is not the only American leader to call for more from NATO, indeed Barack Obama urged other members to stop relying on US wealth to prop up the shaky supranational military.

His latest remarks represent a sea-change from previous comments, where he dubbed NATO "obsolete" and even suggested pulling out of it altogether

Money was " pouring in" last fall when Obama was president.

By Patrick Christys

Money was " pouring in" last fall when Obama was president.

I never remember Obama saying that.

Forum List

Back