Trump Trolls Kim Jong Un, Says His Nuke Button is Bigger

Let the snowflake meltdowns begins

Donald J. Trump on Twitter
I agree with this person.
"Bishop Talbert Swan‏Verified account @TalbertSwan · 2h
POTUS is so easily baited! KJU plays him like a pair of bongos and #Trump takes the bait every time! Shameful that America’s president is unhinged and cannot resist his compulsion to attack and have the last word. Grow up for crying out loud Mr. 45!"

Trump has the intellectual and emotional level of an adolescent boy.

I think it’s more that people like Talbert Swan are the ones being baited and taking it every time.
The next election will determine who is taking it. Both sides feel empowered right now. The Left because Trump does sound like an immature child who can’t be honest to save his life... and the Right because they hold power and are progressing their agenda. 2018 and 2020 will show who America agrees with

So in 2018 and 2020 the question will be wich retarded side do you want to destroy this country faster!?!

Why the hell can't we just have moderates and not mental midgets!?!

I mean give me Romney, Webb and Manchin over the Trumps and Clintons!
I totally agree. Trump in the White House is gasoline on the fire of partisanship and division. I’m hoping for a wave of some quality moderates in the next elections

POTUS is so easily baited! KJU plays him like a pair of bongos and #Trump takes the bait every time! Shameful that America’s president is unhinged and cannot resist his compulsion to attack and have the last word. Grow up for crying out loud Mr. 45!"

I think it’s more that people like Talbert Swan are the ones being baited and taking it every time.
The next election will determine who is taking it. Both sides feel empowered right now. The Left because Trump does sound like an immature child who can’t be honest to save his life... and the Right because they hold power and are progressing their agenda. 2018 and 2020 will show who America agrees with

So in 2018 and 2020 the question will be wich retarded side do you want to destroy this country faster!?!

I totally agree. Trump in the White House is gasoline on the fire of partisanship and division. I’m hoping for a wave of some quality moderates in the next elections

Like who?

Let's check in on Twitter reactions -

Clearly The Orange Man-Child needs to be stopped from making any nuke decisions on his own

Stephen Colbert

✔@StephenAtHome

Please don’t make me picture your “Button.”
...also don’t start a nuclear war, you “Buttonhead.” https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/948355557022420992 …

8:49 PM - Jan 2, 2018

Chuck Wendig

✔@ChuckWendig

JESUS CHRIST ON A CROISSANT THIS IS NOT PRO WRESTLING YOU DISEASED FUCKING TESTICLE

THIS IS NUCLEAR WAR AND WINTER YOU ARE JOKING ABOUT

AHHHHHHH

Scott Aukerman

✔@ScottAukerman

Most years are 365 days; some are 366. This one’ll be about four, probably? It’s been a good run! https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/948355557022420992 …

6:02 PM - Jan 2, 2018

Laurence Tribe

✔@tribelaw

Having a president like Trump who brags “Mine is bigger than yours” to overcome an apparent fear of impotence and emasculation would be merely pathetic if it didn’t risk nuclear war. Hate to say it, but @realDonaldTrump is a danger to civilization. https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/948355557022420992 …

5:59 PM - Jan 2, 2018
Sara Rue

✔@SARARUEFORREAL

I've read Un's New Years statement... I think it's official, our leader is the more unstable one. In Un's New Year's statement there was a sliver of hope for talks. A tiny olive branch was hidden deep within his rhetoric and Trump just shit all over it. #Impeach https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948355557022420992 …

6:33 PM - Jan 2, 2018

Kenneth Roth

✔@KenRoth

Small hands. Big button. Fragile ego. Big danger. https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948355557022420992 …

21:35 - 2 Jan 2018

Rep. Eric Swalwell

✔@RepSwalwell

If you love our country, help me put this lunacy in check. Tell @realDonaldTrump this is not normal behavior. Any @HouseGOP members want to make sure Congress has some say before he pushes that button? https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/948355557022420992 …

6:01 PM - Jan 2, 2018

DSoacf2X4AAUKlQ.jpg

Like who?

Mitt Romney for one.

You may not like him because of the R after his name but he is better than some Tea Party Nutter like Ted Cruz.

America need moderate leadership in the House and Senate and not radicals and in 2020 a better candidate than Hillary better run on the Democratic Party because if not I am not doing another four years of that damn man child in the Oval Office!

You need someone that can win swing states and not just your core blue states, so I say Manchin in 2020!

Like who?

Mitt Romney for one.

You may not like him because of the R after his name but he is better than some Tea Party Nutter like Ted Cruz.

America need moderate leadership in the House and Senate and not radicals and in 2020 a better candidate than Hillary better run on the Democratic Party because if not I am not doing another four years of that damn man child in the Oval Office!

You need someone that can win swing states and not just your core blue states, so I say Manchin in 2020!

Do you consider Obama to have been a moderate?

Like who?

Mitt Romney for one.

Do you consider Obama to have been a moderate?

Left leaning and would have worked with the right had they been more like Gingrich and less like the Tea Party idiots they are.

Bill Clinton was the last moderate President. Hell he was more Conservative ( fiscally ) than Bush or Obama.

Trump’s juvenile and reckless statements about North Korea put our national security at risk.

No, our previous traitor in chief's juvenile and reckless actions put our national security at risk.

Trump is fixing the damage he did.

Like I said, when a traitorous scumbag says something..the exact opposite is true.

When a progressive commie lip flapper says "Trump's juvenile and reckless statements about North Korea put our national security at risk" it means:

Trump's assertive and direct statements to North Korea show a commitment to security.

If you're all that worried about security, if I were you, I'd be crying about Huma handing out passwords to our enemies.

But you won't...because you aren't worried about security. You want our security breached, you want our safety compromised, you want our country destroyed.

Because you are a piece of filth, a commie mole, a disgusting piece of offal that should be imprisoned.

You have to be pretty pretty stupid to not know you don't troll a nuclear power especially one that claims they can hit ANY part of the USA.
Have you totally forgotten how a normal sane president acts?

Well nk is pretty stupid for trolling us then

Of course they are, which one is the bigger juvenile idiot though? Remember one of them represents the most powerful nation in the world. The other is a gat kid with a funny haircut.

"The global warming we should be worried about is the global warming caused by NUCLEAR WEAPONS in the hands of crazy or incompetent leaders!" - Trump in May 2014

There were many things I agreed with Trump about in 2014 outside of his idiotic Birtherism schtick. Something snapped in that squirming brain of his.
Asked THREE TIMES of rattled national security expert prior to inauguration: "If we have nukes, then why can't we use them?"

special snowflake here!!!!

He should have been removed from office months ago for dereliction of duty and abuse of his power, and for being mentally unfit to serve the Nation.

People who have picked party over Nation, need to do some soul searching about this NYC gangster, money laundering Russian owned pawn, WHO IS DESTROYING OUR COUNTRY from within....

all for the mighty dollar he gets to continue to collect and put in his pocket, funded by the Russian oligarchs cozy to Putin, loaning him the money for ALL of his businesses from Canada to Florida to New York....that American banks refused to loan him, because he was such a high risk of failure and going bankrupt.

Never ever ever in a million gazillion years, could I have imagined all of you, siding and supporting a complete, from top to bottom, and inside out, traitor to our Nation....

Never!

Not even with him buying your souls, with a SC justice here and a tax cut there and all the stuff you believe in, I still would have never thought that you would not be able to recognize when we are in danger,

and really thought when push comes to shove, choosing your NATION FIRST would set in, instead of still supporting a crazy man who is in personal partnership with a country like Russia, that wants nothing more than harming us and reducing us to NOTHING on the world stage...

I just do not get it....you have sold your heart and souls to Satan...mark my words, you WILL regret voting for him, and your children and children's children will ask someday, how you could continue to support such a scummy, unfit to serve, man.

sigh....

You are the most contemptible individual I have had the misfortune to encounter on this message board. You are stupid, mean, and generally obnoxious. I am going to raise the IQ level of the room and place you on ignore, which is something we all should have done a long time ago.

Exactly what would you have wanted him to say in response?
No one says any another what Kim aim said!
If JFK had said the exact same thing, his Quote would have gone down in History
I find it interesting how the left constantly takes sides with our worst enemies against our president. I think that is dangerous to say the least.
Exactly, these people would rather side with our worst enemies than with a Republican President

Lets have a penis olympics Trump vs UN,,,A dick off republicans are good at that

No, better, I want Trump to tell Kim to meet him somewhere, they lock themselves in the room and fight it out mano y mano. Winner takes all. I say Trump kicks his whiny ass.
Lets have a penis olympics Trump vs UN,,,A dick off republicans are good at that

No, better, I want Trump to tell Kim to meet him somewhere, they lock themselves in the room and fight it out mano y mano. Winner takes all. I say Trump kicks his whiny ass.
Sorry toob I want a dick off Let them put both their dicks on a table bring out the tape best man wins ...loser shuts his pie hole

Trump was the always the boy in school looking over at the other's while pissing and singing, "My dick is bigger than your dick my dick is bigger's than yours and my dicks bigger cause I eat kennel ration oh, my dick is bigger than yours.

I'll bet you had that song in your ear all of your life!

Let's check in on Twitter reactions -

Clearly The Orange Man-Child needs to be stopped from making any nuke decisions on his own

Stephen Colbert

✔@StephenAtHome

Please don’t make me picture your “Button.”
...also don’t start a nuclear war, you “Buttonhead.” https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/948355557022420992 …

8:49 PM - Jan 2, 2018

Chuck Wendig

✔@ChuckWendig

JESUS CHRIST ON A CROISSANT THIS IS NOT PRO WRESTLING YOU DISEASED FUCKING TESTICLE

THIS IS NUCLEAR WAR AND WINTER YOU ARE JOKING ABOUT

AHHHHHHH

Scott Aukerman

✔@ScottAukerman

Most years are 365 days; some are 366. This one’ll be about four, probably? It’s been a good run! https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/948355557022420992 …

6:02 PM - Jan 2, 2018

Laurence Tribe

✔@tribelaw

Having a president like Trump who brags “Mine is bigger than yours” to overcome an apparent fear of impotence and emasculation would be merely pathetic if it didn’t risk nuclear war. Hate to say it, but @realDonaldTrump is a danger to civilization. https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/948355557022420992 …

5:59 PM - Jan 2, 2018
Sara Rue

✔@SARARUEFORREAL

I've read Un's New Years statement... I think it's official, our leader is the more unstable one. In Un's New Year's statement there was a sliver of hope for talks. A tiny olive branch was hidden deep within his rhetoric and Trump just shit all over it. #Impeach https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948355557022420992 …

6:33 PM - Jan 2, 2018

Kenneth Roth

✔@KenRoth

Small hands. Big button. Fragile ego. Big danger. https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948355557022420992 …

21:35 - 2 Jan 2018

Rep. Eric Swalwell

✔@RepSwalwell

If you love our country, help me put this lunacy in check. Tell @realDonaldTrump this is not normal behavior. Any @HouseGOP members want to make sure Congress has some say before he pushes that button? https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/948355557022420992 …

6:01 PM - Jan 2, 2018

DSoacf2X4AAUKlQ.jpg
For the record, I detest that cartoon. It's all over the place today.

He should have been removed from office months ago for dereliction of duty and abuse of his power, and for being mentally unfit to serve the Nation.

People who have picked party over Nation, need to do some soul searching about this NYC gangster, money laundering Russian owned pawn, WHO IS DESTROYING OUR COUNTRY from within....

all for the mighty dollar he gets to continue to collect and put in his pocket, funded by the Russian oligarchs cozy to Putin, loaning him the money for ALL of his businesses from Canada to Florida to New York....that American banks refused to loan him, because he was such a high risk of failure and going bankrupt.

Never ever ever in a million gazillion years, could I have imagined all of you, siding and supporting a complete, from top to bottom, and inside out, traitor to our Nation....

Never!

Not even with him buying your souls, with a SC justice here and a tax cut there and all the stuff you believe in, I still would have never thought that you would not be able to recognize when we are in danger,

and really thought when push comes to shove, choosing your NATION FIRST would set in, instead of still supporting a crazy man who is in personal partnership with a country like Russia, that wants nothing more than harming us and reducing us to NOTHING on the world stage...

I just do not get it....you have sold your heart and souls to Satan...mark my words, you WILL regret voting for him, and your children and children's children will ask someday, how you could continue to support such a scummy, unfit to serve, man.

sigh....

You are the most contemptible individual I have had the misfortune to encounter on this message board. You are stupid, mean, and generally obnoxious. I am going to raise the IQ level of the room and place you on ignore, which is something we all should have done a long time ago.

ain't she a peach?

"The global warming we should be worried about is the global warming caused by NUCLEAR WEAPONS in the hands of crazy or incompetent leaders!" - Trump in May 2014

There were many things I agreed with Trump about in 2014 outside of his idiotic Birtherism schtick. Something snapped in that squirming brain of his.
Asked THREE TIMES of rattled national security expert prior to inauguration: "If we have nukes, then why can't we use them?"

I have heard that fairy tale so many times. It is always unnamed sources and unconfirmed comments.

Never!

sigh....

Care4All? You're losing it, Admiral. She may have a different spin on this than you, but she is none of the things you say.

Never!

sigh....

Care4All? You're losing it, Admiral. She may have a different spin on this than you, but she is none of the things you say.

She is a disgusting pile of filth.

And she has you fooled.

Sorry toob I want a dick off Let them put both their dicks on a table bring out the tape best man wins ...loser shuts his pie hole

Trump was the always the boy in school looking over at the other's while pissing and singing, "My dick is bigger than your dick my dick is bigger's than yours and my dicks bigger cause I eat kennel ration oh, my dick is bigger than yours.

I'll bet you had that song in your ear all of your life!

Yep, since birth and I bet my dick is bigger than yours teach.

Forum List

Back