Trump touts pardoning nonviolent drug offender Alice Johnson who got “treated terribly,” Baier says Johnson would get executed under new Trump policy

Pushing policies such as "execute someone for this or tha crime" is dangerous. Worse, when inpulsive and not exclusively for a capital crime. This is where Trump loses his narrative and probably many voters.

Last edited:
There is no "new proposal". In case nobody noticed Trump isn't the president. Is that the best Media Matters could come up with out of the Baier interview?

called out? whining like a b*** is not calling out someone, i hate to tell ya. you're just exposing yourself as a sick puppy
You’re not telling me. You’re just making another of your dishonest empty claims.

You have been called out as a liar and a poseur. You’re free to deny it. But that doesn’t change the fact at all.

You’ve got nothing and it shows.

Also, back on point: your OP makes zero sense. So, you being you. :itsok:

You’re not telling me. You’re just making another of your dishonest empty claims.

You have been called out as a liar and a poseur. You’re free to deny it. But that doesn’t change the fact at all.

You’ve got nothing and it shows.

Also, back on point: your OP makes zero sense. So, you being you. :itsok:
i don't deny i deliberately post things to make losers like you so butthurt that they spend all their day complainin', screamin' and yellin'

Kim Kardashian waltz into his office and he pardons a woman who operated a drug ring and was sentenced for the rest of her life to be in jail . Granted She did serve about 19 years and she has turned her life around.

Then later he pushed for a new law that he signs and supported to give people a second chance who committed crime

The First Step Act requires the Attorney General to develop a risk and needs assessment system to be used by BOP to assess the recidivism risk and criminogenic needs of all federal prisoners and to place prisoners in recidivism reducing programs and productive activities to address their needs and reduce this risk.

It was a good point the moderator alluded to because he also promoted the war on crime and talked tough on crime. Depending on what the crowd wanted to hear.

"We are really going after the traffickers; I have always said that's the biggest thing," Trump said in August. "And, frankly, the punishment is getting stronger and stronger. Maybe, at some point, we'll get very smart as a nation and give them the ultimate punishment."

This was part of his war on crime. So he liked to talk tough on crime to the masses but was easily persuaded to be lenient on crime for individual.

His supports seemed to ignore what he actually did and were just doing a happy dance when he talked to them on how tough on crime he was.

I love this quote from the article

Trump logic at its best : "You know Donald Trump is tough on crime. Donald Trump endorses this bill — therefore this bill is not soft on crime."

in 2022 he is saying "Savage criminals are being released on cashless bail to continue their violent rampages against the United States of America," said Trump. "Entire communities are being torn to shreds with stabbings, shootings, strangling, rapes, and murders."

Last edited:
Not unless you think pointing out a narcissistic demagogue is distracting you from whatever. If that’s the case, leave the heavy thinking to those with the wherewithal.
You're not suggesting leaving the heavy thinking to a bunch of leftists who can't figure out their media has lied their pants off since prior to 2016. are ya?

Pushing policies such as "execute someone for this or tha crime" is dangerous. Worse, when inpulsive and not exclusively for a capital crime. This is where Trump loses his narrative and probably many voters.
He appeals to the reptile mind. I’d like to think we’ve evolved beyond that, but it’s obvious some have been left behind.

Forum List

Back