Trump to Muslim father....I've made a lot of sacrifices

‘Pressed by Stephanopoulos to name the sacrifices he’d made for his country, Trump said: “I think I've made a lot of sacrifices. I work very, very hard. I've created thousands and thousands of jobs, tens of thousands of jobs, built great structures. I've had tremendous success. I think I've done a lot.”’

Trump – the arrogant, clueless dolt.

Crooked Hillary hasn't made shit...

At least Trump has made something.

When asked specifically what sacrifices he replied.....um...um...I've made a lot of money

Trump to fallen soldier's father: 'I’ve made a lot of sacrifices'

Yeah, Adolf Trump has made many sacrifices...

150908-sure-donald-trump-may-have-dodged-vietnam-through-draft-deferments-but.jpg

When asked specifically what sacrifices he replied.....um...um...I've made a lot of money

This entire broohaha is a bunch of bullshit. Hillarious hasn't sacrificed a damn thing.

Listen you disgusting piece of human trash. Hillary didn't attack our troops and is a women. Women shouldn't have to serve!

Trump is the wimp that ran away from the draft and has the nerve to attack someone that died for our country.

Something for himself.

Don't be stupid.

He doesn't give a shit about the middle class, working class, blue collar....

THIS IS ABOUT MONEY FOR TRUMP -- HIS INVESTMENTS WITH RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!

HIS SON ADMITTED IT.

Fuck, do you people ever pay attention....

This entire broohaha is a bunch of bullshit. Hillarious hasn't sacrificed a damn thing.

Listen you disgusting piece of human trash. Hillary didn't attack our troops and is a women. Women shouldn't have to serve!

Trump is the wimp that ran away from the draft and has the nerve to attack someone that died for our country.

Another brain dead libtardo chimes in. You couldn't come up with one fucking sacrifice Hillarious has made and you attack the messenger. Typical fucking libtardo.

Trump has no place saying anything about this father other than apologizing.

Apologizing for what? Mr Khan attacked Trump. It is Mr. Khan who should be APOLOGIZING-----his son enlisted into the army for what he thought the army had to offer him---he was not FORCED----he took a risk by so doing and he is one of many who lost. My father served, I served and my son served ALL ENLISTED We took the risk----- Khan was
EXPLOITING his son's death for HIS OWN INTERESTS---his
maudlin performance was DISGUSTING. His son might have
been horrified if he knew his father would so exploit his death. We got into the war with Iraq because of the actions
of SADDAM----among which were his payoffs to any family
willing to tie a bomb to the ass of one of their sons or daughters for the purpose of murdering children FOR ALLAH.
Who should be apologizing?. Anyone ask Khan why he left
the UAE country in which his son was born? I wonder. Why did he come to the USA from an OIL RICH EMIRATE?

Something for himself.

Don't be stupid.

He doesn't give a shit about the middle class, working class, blue collar....

THIS IS ABOUT MONEY FOR TRUMP -- HIS INVESTMENTS WITH RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!

HIS SON ADMITTED IT.

Fuck, do you people ever pay attention....

Trump's son said "My father wants more access to Russian money" as president of the USA" ??? I must have missed
that one

Apologizing for what? Mr Khan attacked Trump. It is Mr. Khan who should be APOLOGIZING-----his son enlisted into the army for what he thought the army had to offer him---he was not FORCED----he took a risk by so doing and he is one of many who lost. My father served, I served and my son served ALL ENLISTED We took the risk----- Khan was
been horrified if he knew his father would so exploit his death. We got into the war with Iraq because of the actions
willing to tie a bomb to the ass of one of their sons or daughters for the purpose of murdering children FOR ALLAH.
the UAE country in which his son was born? I wonder. Why did he come to the USA from an OIL RICH EMIRATE?
Trump thinks Khan and his son who died for our country are automatically potential terrorists. He has said he wants to put them on a registry, ban them from our country, and put their religious institutions under surveillance.

You accusing Khan of insulting Drumpf and exploiting his son's death is like saying the black parent of a child who was hung in a lynching 60 years ago should apologize to George Wallace for demanding he stop being a racist.

Trump thinks Khan and his son who died for our country are automatically potential terrorists. He has said he wants to put them on a registry, ban them from our country, and put their religious institutions under surveillance.

You accusing Khan of insulting Drumpf and exploiting his son's death is like saying the black parent of a child who was hung in a lynching 60 years ago should apologize to George Wallace for demanding he stop being a racist.

your post is idiotic----TO START---you don't know what Trump "THINKS" You started your post by PROVING that you are an idiot. Trump KNOWS that amongst large groups of muslims there are considerable numbers of terrorists-----I know it to because I have worked with muslims for about 50 years.
What is "CONSIDERABLE"-----I would conjecture---that out of 1000 young muslims-----at least 3% ---that 's 30 ------are
TERRORIST PRONE------and at least 20% would be happy to
be at least cooperative----like by hiding the perps or their weapons---that's 200. I just heard the mother speak----from her accent I am presuming her to be Pakistani----but they lived
in one of the arab oil emirates---where the dead son was born------that seems to suggest that they were Pakistanis workers on one of the uber-rich emirates-----where Pakistanis can work------and are often exploited-----but not as much as non muslim "guest workers'--------I am less than impressed with them and their MAUDLIN COMPLAINTS and ATTACK
on Trump. I support Trump's temporary moratorium on muslim immigration-----we need space for the non muslims being murdered in the turmoil created by the filthy CALIPHATISTS -----from Erdogan or Naskharahallah to
big bad Baghdadi. I would conjecture---based on what I know about Pakistani muslims-----that just about all of them have some level of "sympathy" for caliphatists----they told me

For what? Not wanting unvetted immigrants in our country?

That's as Crazy as it gets

dollars to donuts ----the KHANS are Pakistanis or at least south east Asians------the same kind of guys that shoot up
crowds of kaffirin for ALLAH-----in fact---both in the USA and in India. Mr. Khan attacked Trump-----with a stinking jihadist FART

How long have you hated our military members and the sacrifices they make?

Forum List

Back