Trump to Megyn Kelly: I Don't Have Time For Political Correctness and Neither Does This Country

Last night Trump was being probed. Knock out punches don't work. As long as he can get away with deflect with fast talk and have a crowd cheering in the background most of the time he can withstand those punches. What he can not endure are the little jabs that add stab by stab. He is being transformed from a guy on the attack to a guy on the defense.

It's also a good opportunity for the Left to learn who Megan Kelly is. She's as tough on Republicans as she is on Democrats and she's going to continue expose Trump's misogyny. And that will be an opportunity for conservatives to know who Trump is. I already know he's a sleaze ball, soon America will too.

There's no such thing as 'political correctness,' it's a ridiculous myth contrived and propagated by the right, the consequence of their fear of, and contempt for, honest, open debate in a free and democratic society.

Refraining from insulting women based on their physical appearance has nothing to do with the myth of 'political correctness.'

Trump is as ridiculous as he is wrong.

"Political Correctness" is the term bigots complain about when they are criticized for calling African Americans 'n*ggers'- or women 'sluts'.

120 years ago it was not 'politically correct' to refer to a woman's legs- but it was politically correct to call a black man 'boy'.

There's no such thing as 'political correctness,' it's a ridiculous myth contrived and propagated by the right, the consequence of their fear of, and contempt for, honest, open debate in a free and democratic society.

Refraining from insulting women based on their physical appearance has nothing to do with the myth of 'political correctness.'

"Political Correctness" is the term bigots complain about when they are criticized for calling African Americans 'n*ggers'- or women 'sluts'.

120 years ago it was not 'politically correct' to refer to a woman's legs- but it was politically correct to call a black man 'boy'.
The Jewish run media sure has conditioned you well. You must feel so proud.

You mean like FOX News?

You mean like FOX News?

b-b-b-bb-but a leftard told me Fox was owned by a saudi prince? are saudis Jewish?

You mean like FOX News?

b-b-b-bb-but a leftard told me Fox was owned by a saudi prince? are saudis Jewish?
Ever hear of Rupert Murdoch?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What a comedian you are, Saul....

Proud not to be you?

Pretty low threshold, but sure- I am proud not to be you.

Trump just took the fictional "wahrr on wimmenz" off the table.

Fucking brilliant.

I wonder if Trump and Kelly worked that out in advance

Absolutely fucking killer

I dont know what all the love for Trump is about. Trump is a classic RINO. He is in favor abortion, higher taxes, gun control, and corporate welfare.
Who in his right mind supports that crap??

All he has to do is spout the right catch phrases and the Tea Party dum dums fall all over themselves to follow him.

I dont know what all the love for Trump is about. Trump is a classic RINO. He is in favor abortion, higher taxes, gun control, and corporate welfare.

All he has to do is spout the right catch phrases and the Tea Party dum dums fall all over themselves to follow him.

YAWN

catchphrases; you mean like "change"?????

if you voted for a guy promising "change" who never changed anything, for anybody, anywhere, ever...................you probably should avoid tying to lecture others on meaningless catchphrases

makes you look stupid leftard

YAWN

Only the very stupidest of shallow morons could find Trump compelling or convincing. He's a salesman, a carnival barker, an opportunist who knows how to spot suckers and dummies.

YAWN

More like "legitimate rape" and "illegals are murderers and rapists"....

YAWN

Smart people understand what "legitimate rape" refers to.
Then there are people like you.

YAWN

Smart people understand what "legitimate rape" refers to.
Then there are people like you.

Please...go with that throughout the 2016 election cycle. Make sure your candidates harp on it too. :lol:

Forum List

Back