Trump to declare national emergency

This is a HUGE mistake for Trump. He should have declined to sign the continuing resolution and found the spine to shut the Government down again.

If this Emergency Declaration is allowed to stand by the Courts History will see this as the moment the American political system’s spine was shattered and all sense of Constitutional Government permanently paralyzed.

A Dem president can pull the same shit with climate change,,gun control or anything else that upsets the Republicans

You act like this is a precedent. It's already been done by both parties in the past!
Yeah FDR did it when WW2 started and GWB did it as our twin towers burned Quite a bit different than what this AH in the WH is doing it for

I can't speak for you, but my sensitive little snowflake psyche is just as triggered by a bunch of meskin trespassers, as others were by 1940's Nazis and 9/11 shitheads.

Finish the wall! :mm:

Hilarious that liberals say "this is a sign Trump won't deal" when Trump asked for 25 billion, liberal didn't budge. He went down to 5.7 billion, liberals didn't budge and shut the gov't down for 6 weeks. They finally give him 1.375 billion and then put in provisions that the mayors can opt out of the wall in their districts if they want.

No. It's not Trump who isn't dealing, it's liberals. And Trump is president and will apparently yield his mighty powers very soon. And the constitution states that only congress can override a national emergency declaration. Good luck with that. It's never happened in the history of this nation.

GOOD- NOW THE IDIOT WINDS UP WITH NOTHING -

:abgg2q.jpg:

Bullshit!
With or without a declaration of a nat'l emergency, he can pull an additional 4 billion out of the defense budget towards a wall with the Pentagon's approval!
Add that to what the Dimms approved, Trump is just under the 5.7 billion that he initially wanted.
You fuckers lose again but America WINS!!!
:dance:

This is a HUGE mistake for Trump. He should have declined to sign the continuing resolution and found the spine to shut the Government down again.

If this Emergency Declaration is allowed to stand by the Courts History will see this as the moment the American political system’s spine was shattered and all sense of Constitutional Government permanently paralyzed.

What's he doing that's "unconstitutional"? President Trump is clearly within his legal authority, and constitutional right to declare the national emergency.

Bullshit!
With or without a declaration of a nat'l emergency, he can pull an additional 4 billion out of the defense budget towards a wall with the Pentagon's approval!
Add that to what the Dimms approved, Trump is just under the 5.7 billion that he initially wanted.

wrong moronboi - if you weren't an idiot you would know its wrong.

you'll see Gomer.

Bullshit!

you'll see Gomer.

Why are so so wallophobic? What did some bad ol' wall do to you, to make you that way?

A Dem president can pull the same shit with climate change,,gun control or anything else that upsets the Republicans

I agree! The dumbass NaziCons are whistling past their political graveyard.

You've been predicting that since before the 2016 election. Good thing I don't bet money on you people's predictions, I"d be eating ramen noodles instead of steak and lobster.
Now ramen noodles are good.

Hilarious that liberals say "this is a sign Trump won't deal" when Trump asked for 25 billion, liberal didn't budge. He went down to 5.7 billion, liberals didn't budge and shut the gov't down for 6 weeks. They finally give him 1.375 billion and then put in provisions that the mayors can opt out of the wall in their districts if they want.

No. It's not Trump who isn't dealing, it's liberals. And Trump is president and will apparently yield his mighty powers very soon. And the constitution states that only congress can override a national emergency declaration. Good luck with that. It's never happened in the history of this nation.

But Congress CANNOT override 4 billion added pulled from the defense budget w/Pentagon approval, to the 1.37 billion, irrespective of a Nat'l emergency!
The military budget has already been approved!
:dance::dance:

Right dems could do the same regardless of what TRUMP does. Thing is once the wall is up are democrats going to run on tearing it down?

Bullshit!

you'll see Gomer.

Why are so so wallophobic? What did some bad ol' wall do to you, to make you that way?

there was no wall emergency until the dems won the House - Trumps pissing on your foot. He's pissing on my foot.

you take all you want - NOT ME.

Bullshit!

you'll see Gomer.

Tell Lindsay Graham that, not me. He's the one who hipped Trump to this strategy. Even Coulter and Rush were not aware of this...:bigboy:

Bullshit!

you'll see Gomer.

Tell Lindsay Graham that, not me. He's the one who hipped Trump to this strategy. Even Coulter and Rush were not aware of this...:bigboy:

you f'n tell him.

Trump declaring state of emergency over border wall could spark 'war' in Republican party, Lindsey Graham says

But Congress CANNOT override 4 billion added pulled from the defense budget w/Pentagon approval, to the 1.37 billion, irrespective of a Nat'l emergency!
The military budget has already been approved!
:dance::dance:

"Senate Armed Services Committee Chairman Jim Inhofe said he believes Mr. Trump may declare a national emergency which would sidestep the need for congressional approval before digging in to the Pentagon’s funds. “I think we could fight it, but I wouldn’t want us to do that because of [the president’s] out of options and I want to get this issue behind us,” he said.

When asked about his opinion of rerouting the funds to pay for the wall, Mr. Inhofe told Defense News, “I don’t want that. However, if he were to declare an emergency, we may be in a position where we don’t have a choice...”

Some lawmakers balk at tapping Pentagon funds for Trump Mexico wall

Forum List

Back