Trump threatens to sue top Democrats Adam Schiff and Nancy Pelosi

Trump threatens to sue top Democrats Adam Schiff and Nancy Pelosi

Bwhaaaaa

I hope he does on Constitutional grounds, deprivation of rights.. Their status in the house will not shield them from prosecution on those charges.

He has no such grounds on which to sue them. Trump is not running the Trump Organization here. He is not up against a poor local contractor he can sue until that contractor can't afford to pay legal bills. He's the president and congress has oversight responsibilities to check him. This suit will be laughed out of court.

If he dares to file it.
they have no grounds to do an impeachment inquiry. see how that works?

I hope he does on Constitutional grounds, deprivation of rights.. Their status in the house will not shield them from prosecution on those charges.
Neither will Trump be shielded from IMPEACHMENT & REMOVAL
:)-
Secret meetings don’t help their cause at all. It implies corrupt propaganda.

Right lets help you out...

We are at the inquiry part of a impeachment process... This is done for investigative reasons...

Think of this way the FBI/Police can investigate a crime and if called to witness you can have a lawyer present to advise you. You can't see the evidence and be present at other interviews, that is call the trial... First you have to charged, that has not been done in this case...

We are at the inquiry part of a impeachment process... This is done for investigative reasons...

Think of this way the FBI/Police can investigate a crime and if called to witness you can have a lawyer present to advise you. You can't see the evidence and be present at other interviews, that is call the trial... First you have to charged, that has not been done in this case...
well name the crime? I'm all fking game, all you got to do genius is name a crime. See in my country, there is a thing called due process. let me know when you read up on it.

What secret meetings? Just because a Rep. that didn't belong to any of the committees involved was asked to leave, doesn't mean there weren't other Republicans there. In 2015 Rep.Darrell Issa tried to attend a closed-door Benghazi hearing, but was asked to leave by Chairman Trey Gowdy.
Rules. On the list of things that don't apply to Republicans.

What secret meetings? Just because a Rep. that didn't belong to any of the committees involved was asked to leave, doesn't mean there weren't other Republicans there. In 2015 Rep.Darrell Issa tried to attend a closed-door Benghazi hearing, but was asked to leave by Chairman Trey Gowdy.
Rules. On the list of things that don't apply to Republicans.
secret meetings......ewwwwwwwwww like we're all supposed to be scared........ewwwwwwwww..... fk that, I piss on everyone of them mthr fkrs.

The house is not a prosecutorial institution. They have no authority to run secret meetings.

Last edited:
If you impeach me, I will sue!

DrhTiTvV4AAquW2.jpg:large

Every single idiot dem on this forum is yammering about fantasy crimes Trump MIGHT be involved in while they IGNORE real Crimes of Obama, Biden, Clinton, Pelosie, Schiff and Schumer... Priceless.... and they are becoming more unhinged as the FISA abuse scandal is about to be exposed...

The sole power of impeachment is vested in the HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES. Until that body votes to have anything impeachment related to start/occur, it is illegal, they, as a body, must authorize it.

I love it...

BREAKING:--->DEMS did a straw poll last night and found they did not have the votes to begin an impeachment inquiry. Nancy Pelosie conducted the poll, in secret, and then announced she would not allow a vote on the matter in the full house when she realized she did not have the votes to proceed...

They are in panic mode this morning because the first case to go to court will require a vote be taken.

These lying criminals need to be removed from office pronto...

Last edited:
All Trump has to do to kill the Impeachment BS is argue that the House, as a body, has not voted on the Impeachment process to begin. No authorization to spend monies. No authorization to subpoena. All of democrats hard work will be thrown out as fruit of the poisonous tree. And Trump is planning to take it there very soon.... Gawd this is going to be epic...

:auiqs.jpg::badgrin::auiqs.jpg:

Every single idiot dem on this forum is yammering about fantasy crimes Trump MIGHT be involved in while they IGNORE real Crimes of Obama, Biden, Clinton, Pelosie, Schiff and Schumer... Priceless.... and they are becoming more unhinged as the FISA abuse scandal is about to be exposed...
Republicans control the Justice Dept

What are you waiting for?

All Trump has to do to kill the Impeachment BS is argue that the House, as a body, has not voted on the Impeachment process to begin. No authorization to spend monies. No authorization to subpoena. All of democrats hard work will be thrown out as fruit of the poisonous tree. And Trump is planning to take it there very soon.... Gawd this is going to be epic...

Read the Constitution

The House decides the impeachment process not the president

I love it...

BREAKING:--->DEMS did a straw poll last night and found they did not have the votes to begin an impeachment inquiry. Nancy Pelosie conducted the poll, in secret, and then announced she would not allow a vote on the matter in the full house when she realized she did not have the votes to proceed...

They are in panic mode this morning because the first case to go to court will require a vote be taken.

Link

I love it...

Link
Take your pick
ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, AP-US.... They are all reporting on it..

Read the Constitution

Tell me moron. IF the sole power is vested in the HOR, when did they vote to authorize it? Did I miss it? The Constitution is clear on this matter and there is no ambiguity.

Read the Constitution

Tell me moron. IF the sole power is vested in the HOR, when did they vote to authorize it? Did I miss it? The Constitution is clear on this matter and there is no ambiguity.
Nowhere does it say a vote authorizing it is required

Only a final vote

Constitution says the House makes the rules

Forum List

Back