Trump threatens to sue top Democrats Adam Schiff and Nancy Pelosi

they are obstructing his ability to perform his role as president. And they defamed his name and character. wow. I've said it all along, since Maxine screamed impeach 45.

I hope he does on Constitutional grounds, deprivation of rights.. Their status in the house will not shield them from prosecution on those charges.
Neither will Trump be shielded from IMPEACHMENT & REMOVAL
:)-
on what charge? for what crime?

All of your made up lies have been debunked...

I hope he does on Constitutional grounds, deprivation of rights.. Their status in the house will not shield them from prosecution on those charges.

They're claiming he violated his oath of office by asking Ukraine to cooperate on investigating corruption according to the treaty we signed with Ukraine to investigate corruption. That's about it. Following the laws agreed to is treason to Democrats.

Last edited:

Bwhaaaaa

I think he should send most of the Democrats to GITMO with the rest of their terrorist friends.

You are a good little Nazi. Trump has given Iran and Syria a victory in Syria by forcing the Kurds into their corner and allowing members of ISIS to escape. Trump is the terrorist.

Bwhaaaaa

Pelosi and Schiff will be rolling on the ground laughing. The Constitution gives no rights to a President under impeachment.
Well shit, impeachment proceedings have never been secret. I guess shit can change, eh?

they are obstructing his ability to perform his role as president. And they defamed his name and character. wow. I've said it all along, since Maxine screamed impeach 45.

trump is the one who is doing it to himself. He makes Jimmy Carter look like a good President. Obama was a 50-50 President and George W was underwater. Now their approvals are in the 50s and 60s while Trump is still underwater. Now the foreign policy of the US is hostage to Trump's business interests.

Trump constantly defames people on twitter and in his speeches. Trump launches racist attacks on Somalis in Minnesota. He calls women dogs. That is defamation.

Bwhaaaaa

I think he should send most of the Democrats to GITMO with the rest of their terrorist friends.

You are a good little Nazi. Trump has given Iran and Syria a victory in Syria by forcing the Kurds into their corner and allowing members of ISIS to escape. Trump is the terrorist.

Yeah.....go fuck yourself snowflake

Seriously, stop listening to CNN and try reading up on the region.

trump is the one who is doing it to himself. He makes Jimmy Carter look like a good President. Obama was a 50-50 President and George W was underwater. Now their approvals are in the 50s and 60s while Trump is still underwater. Now the foreign policy of the US is hostage to Trump's business interests.

Trump constantly defames people on twitter and in his speeches. Trump launches racist attacks on Somalis in Minnesota. He calls women dogs. That is defamation.
Now trump controls legislation in the house? Wow, you fks do step out to protect slime that is pelosi. He’s waiting on legislation for the trade agreement with Mexico and Canada! Instead they’re holding secret meetings in our house! Illegal

Yes, our malicious serial lying President Trump should instigate a lawsuit immediately. His lawyers may advise him the idea is moronic, however. There is a good chance those lawyers will see his moronic idea as another way to siphon more cash for their pockets and welcome his goofy idea. Who pays for Donald Dork's legal fees?

They're claiming he violated his oath of office by asking Ukraine to cooperate on investigating corruption according to the treaty we signed with Ukraine to investigate corruption. That's about it. Following the laws agreed to is treason to Democrats.

The treaty is invoked between the departments of justice of the countries involved and usually involves a ongoing investigation in one or both countries. It does not give a President a right to have a foreign country to investigate his political opponents.

Secret meetings don’t help their cause at all. It implies corrupt propaganda.
What secret meetings? Just because a Rep. that didn't belong to any of the committees involved was asked to leave, doesn't mean there weren't other Republicans there. In 2015 Rep.Darrell Issa tried to attend a closed-door Benghazi hearing, but was asked to leave by Chairman Trey Gowdy.

Forum List

Back