Trump threatens to sue top Democrats Adam Schiff and Nancy Pelosi

I hope he does on Constitutional grounds, deprivation of rights.. Their status in the house will not shield them from prosecution on those charges.
Neither will Trump be shielded from IMPEACHMENT & REMOVAL
:)-
on what charge? for what crime?

All of your made up lies have been debunked...

They're claiming he violated his oath of office by asking Ukraine to cooperate on investigating corruption according to the treaty we signed with Ukraine to investigate corruption. That's about it. Following the laws agreed to is treason to Democrats.

The treaty is invoked between the departments of justice of the countries involved and usually involves a ongoing investigation in one or both countries. It does not give a President a right to have a foreign country to investigate his political opponents.

Durham was already investigating Ukraine corruption. Including Crowdstike. You're going to look a fool when Trump has Barr and Durham testify in Trump's defense at your circus clown show you're calling impeachment.

they are obstructing his ability to perform his role as president. And they defamed his name and character. wow. I've said it all along, since Maxine screamed impeach 45.

trump is the one who is doing it to himself. He makes Jimmy Carter look like a good President. Obama was a 50-50 President and George W was underwater. Now their approvals are in the 50s and 60s while Trump is still underwater. Now the foreign policy of the US is hostage to Trump's business interests.

Trump constantly defames people on twitter and in his speeches. Trump launches racist attacks on Somalis in Minnesota. He calls women dogs. That is defamation.
Now trump controls legislation in the house? Wow, you fks do step out to protect slime that is pelosi. He’s waiting on legislation for the trade agreement with Mexico and Canada! Instead they’re holding secret meetings in our house! Illegal

Trump controlled legislation in the House for 2 years. Voters in 2018 decided to turn the House over to Democrats to check Trump. You and Trump are the slime. Reaching the gutter would be a step up for you clowns. There is nothing illegal about taking testimony behind closed doors. It cuts down on the grandstanding that goes on when cameras are involved.

I hope he does on Constitutional grounds, deprivation of rights.. Their status in the house will not shield them from prosecution on those charges.
Secret meetings don’t help their cause at all. It implies corrupt propaganda.
What secret meetings? Just because a Rep. that didn't belong to any of the committees involved was asked to leave, doesn't mean there weren't other Republicans there. In 2015 Rep.Darrell Issa tried to attend a closed-door Benghazi hearing, but was asked to leave by Chairman Trey Gowdy.
amazing your loyalty to the cult. secret meetings. in a committee that doesn't do impeachments. the judicial committee does it and why Gaetz was there. he was informing them they were being secret.

Bwhaaaaa

I think he should send most of the Democrats to GITMO with the rest of their terrorist friends.

I keep telling you guys, Gitmo is for foreign terrorists, Leavenworth the federal pen for domestic traitors.

What secret meetings? Just because a Rep. that didn't belong to any of the committees involved was asked to leave, doesn't mean there weren't other Republicans there. In 2015 Rep.Darrell Issa tried to attend a closed-door Benghazi hearing, but was asked to leave by Chairman Trey Gowdy.
amazing your loyalty to the cult. secret meetings. in a committee that doesn't do impeachments. the judicial committee does it and why Gaetz was there. he was informing them they were being secret.
No such committee. It's amazing that you're sticking to the LIE that the meetings are secret.

No such committee. It's amazing that you're sticking to the LIE that the meetings are secret.

Gaetz is on it.

Gaetz is on it.
No such committee. No wonder he was booted. :laughing0301:

Gaetz is on it.
No such committee. No wonder he was booted. :laughing0301:
there are three committees, you should learn about the house.

Judiciary
The Committee on the Judiciary has jurisdiction over matters relating to the administration of justice in federal courts, administrative bodies, and law enforcement agencies. Its role in impeachment.

Then there is no impeachment if one doesn't exist.

Gaetz is on it.
No such committee. No wonder he was booted.
I may not know everything, but I know the committee you mentioned is bogus.

Gaetz is on it.
No such committee. No wonder he was booted.
I may not know everything, but I know the committee you mentioned is bogus.
I just posted it. derp

Bwhaaaaa

He has no such grounds on which to sue them. Trump is not running the Trump Organization here. He is not up against a poor local contractor he can sue until that contractor can't afford to pay legal bills. He's the president and congress has oversight responsibilities to check him. This suit will be laughed out of court.

If he dares to file it.

Forum List

Back