Trump threatens to pull FEMA from Puerto Rico

Donald is a real hero.

President Donald Trump suggested Thursday that Puerto Rico is going to have to shoulder more responsibility for recovery efforts from Hurricane Maria, saying the federal government's emergency responders can't stay there "forever."

His comments -- in which he also blamed the beleaguered island for a financial crisis "largely of their own making" and infrastructure that was a "disaster" before the hurricane -- come as Puerto Rico still reels from a lack of electricity, public health access and a rising death toll.

Trump's tweets come nearly three weeks after the hurricane, as the vast majority of the island remains without power and the death toll from the storm has risen to 45, authorities said.

Ub6SRKN.png
Such
Fucking
Bullshit

We both know that's not what he said. And he's right. Sooner or later fema leaves. Only agenda driven buckwheats make it "bad trump"

They are suffering from Obamaitis......when you have loads and loads of free food, water ,and other shit and no truck drivers. I guess that's Trumps fault too

Donald is a real hero.

President Donald Trump suggested Thursday that Puerto Rico is going to have to shoulder more responsibility for recovery efforts from Hurricane Maria, saying the federal government's emergency responders can't stay there "forever."

His comments -- in which he also blamed the beleaguered island for a financial crisis "largely of their own making" and infrastructure that was a "disaster" before the hurricane -- come as Puerto Rico still reels from a lack of electricity, public health access and a rising death toll.

Trump's tweets come nearly three weeks after the hurricane, as the vast majority of the island remains without power and the death toll from the storm has risen to 45, authorities said.

Ub6SRKN.png
Did you know that Puerto Ricans use a tax loophole to avoid paying Federal Income Tax, shouldn't they be punished for not paying their FAIR SHARE?

Actually it's a tax shelter for the rich. Ask me how I know!
No, we've heard enough lies.

Ask the Ted Cruz main money guy.....

Stop Letting the Rich Move to Puerto Rico as a Tax Haven - NYTimes.com

Donald is a real hero.

Ub6SRKN.png
Such
Fucking
Bullshit

We both know that's not what he said. And he's right. Sooner or later fema leaves. Only agenda driven buckwheats make it "bad trump"
Excuse you, clearly the agenda-driven idiot is Trump, here. No mention of FEMA still being in Florida or Texas....this latest poop-tweet storm stems from his agenda of playing to his base by degrading brown people, then a personal little baby vendetta that arose when he got personal pushback from people much smarter than him. Period. Like, a retarded ferret can figure this out. He is not a complicated man.

Goddamn, it's like Trump has 30 million mommies willing to do anything to keep from speaking simple truths about his stupid and embarrassing behavior...

P.R gets about 20 bil. every year from good old Uncle which the quasi-Marxist regime presumably pisses away. They kicked Marines off a base in Vieques that they had been using for 80 years. What should we do when they won't lift a finger to help themselves?

Donald is a real hero.

Ub6SRKN.png
Such
Fucking
Bullshit

Excuse you, clearly the agenda-driven idiot is Trump, here. No mention of FEMA still being in Florida or Texas....this latest poop-tweet storm stems from his agenda of playing to his base by degrading brown people, then a personal little baby vendetta that arose when he got personal pushback from people much smarter than him. Period. Like, a retarded ferret can figure this out. He is not a complicated man.

Goddamn, it's like Trump has 30 million mommies willing to do anything to keep from speaking simple truths about his stupid and embarrassing behavior...
let's be clear on one thing -

I DO NOT CARE WHO THE FUCK IS IN POWER OR PRESIDENT AT THE TIME.

it is not the role of the executive branch to create law.

end of story.

i will not fall for a diversion or a trump vs. obama debate. ANY PRESIDENT MAKING LAW VIA EO IS OUT OF LINE.

if you are still confused, just stop. i'm out.

Yep, fuck those American citizens!

And this type of statement is coming from people that think it is disrespectful that people kneel for the National Anthem.

Seems comparable right? Kneeling verses dying from lack of clean water and food?

Just an FYI many Puerto Ricans serve in the military. So when you say fuck them they can take care of themselves, you are pissing on the graves of those from Puerto Rico that served and gave their life to defend your freedom... Wait... :dunno:
Just like with Flint Michigan, the liberals come in, promise all the free stuff that those "poor" people can get, just vote for those giving it, then when the money runs, out, the REST OF US tax paying citizens have to pick up the tab.. I really do get tired of liberals and their bullshit agenda.

Cloward-Piven.jpg

Yep, you are pissing on the graves of all the Puerto Ricans that died to give you your freedom! How are you! Can you put a price tag on freedom and the lives of the people that died in order to defend it?
I fought for my country and still pay federal income taxes, don't try to use your bull shit Rules for Radicals on me , pussy. The liberal governor spent all the money on bullshit welfare keep the "poor" people, poor, and then when disaster happens, those stupid people look towards US to bail their sorry asses out, like Obama bailed the banks out. Fuck you and your liberal agenda.

How was Puerto Rico doing before the BushCo economic crash?

I suppose those millionaires will have to pony up some of that cash to fix their tax haven. Again President Trump is spot on.

The United States of America has 57 States and territories, we all pay for them.
We do not have 57 states in the United States.

The United States of America is a federal republic consisting of 50 states, a federal district (Washington, D.C., the capital city of the United States), five major territories, and various minor islands.

Donald is a real hero.

Ub6SRKN.png
Such
Fucking
Bullshit

it is stupid. he is embarrassing at times.

but to take "they can't stay down there forever" as TRUMP IS PULLING FEMA is fucking crap.

Donald is a real hero.

Ub6SRKN.png

No, he said he can't keep them there forever....

Reading comprehension is a very important thing...... You need some remedial study

-Geaux

Donald is a real hero.

Ub6SRKN.png
Did you know that Puerto Ricans use a tax loophole to avoid paying Federal Income Tax, shouldn't they be punished for not paying their FAIR SHARE?

Puerto Rico is a US territory and not a state, so its residents don’t pay federal income tax unless they work for the US government. Even so, workers there pay the majority of federal taxes that Americans on the mainland pay — payroll taxes, social security taxes, business taxes, gift taxes, estate taxes and so on.

The recent economic crisis on the island has put a huge dent in the federal tax revenue collected from Puerto Rico, but it still added up to $3.6 billion in fiscal year 2016. That’s not much less than some states where residents do pay income tax: Vermont and Wyoming paid $4.5 billion in federal taxes that year.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/10/4/16385658/puerto-rico-taxes-hurricane

Puerto Ricans do not vote for congressmen, senators, or president. More importantly, they are brown, and many do not speak English. Therefore, they are on Trump's expandable list, just a half step above Dreamers, and a full step above illegal immigrants. It they starve, or turn into a Island of dead and dying from Cholera, or something like that, as Haiti often is, then it serves them right.

He is right.

Maybe so, but his delivery is down right horrendous. Man he is a fool. Take it god damn tweeter away.

Can the Rep and Dem finally get together and impeach this ass. I guarantee you could get a majority in the house and you seriously think you couldn’t get 19 GOP senators on board?

At this point who wouldn’t prefer President Pence to President Trump?!?!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Please impeach his ass, then when you find out that 100 million gun owners start going after the establishment for being traitors to the country, you libtards just might be mistaken for ISIS sympathizers. If you know what I mean.....

The keyboard commandos are getting restless! Take to the hills, and hide!!!!!!!

Puerto Ricans do not vote for congressmen, senators, or president. More importantly, they are brown, and many do not speak English. Therefore, they are on Trump's expandable list, just a half step above Dreamers, and a full step above illegal immigrants. It they starve, or turn into a Island of dead and dying from Cholera, or something like that, as Haiti often is, then it serves them right.

Can't see those shit holes from my house so I don't care

-Geaux

P.R gets about 20 bil. every year from good old Uncle which the quasi-Marxist regime presumably pisses away. They kicked Marines off a base in Vieques that they had been using for 80 years. What should we do when they won't lift a finger to help themselves?

Now for the truth....

There's a Health Crisis on This Puerto Rican Island, but It's Impossible to Prove Why It's Happening

Nice try Canadian.....

I am sure that Whitehall would welcome the Marines to use the land behind his house for a bombing range....

I suppose those millionaires will have to pony up some of that cash to fix their tax haven. Again President Trump is spot on.

The United States of America has 57 States and territories, we all pay for them.

The United States of America is a federal republic consisting of 50 states, a federal district (Washington, D.C., the capital city of the United States), five major territories, and various minor islands.

The United States of America has 57 States and territories

Donald is a real hero.

Ub6SRKN.png

Actually it's a tax shelter for the rich. Ask me how I know!
How do you know?

Now for the truth....

There's a Health Crisis on This Puerto Rican Island, but It's Impossible to Prove Why It's Happening

Nice try Canadian.....

I am sure that Whitehall would welcome the Marines to use the land behind his house for a bombing range....

I'm really getting tired of these 'pretend' Americans sticking their nose in our business........

The United States of America has 57 States and territories
Wrong but you can keep on thinking that if you wish.

Forum List

Back