Trump threatens reporter with prison time because he took a photo

"The Espionage Act of 1917 was passed, along with the Trading with the Enemy Act, just after the United States entered World War I in April 1917. It was based on the Defense Secrets Act of 1911, especially the notions of obtaining or delivering information relating to "national defense" to a person who was not "entitled to have it". The Espionage Act law imposed much stiffer penalties than the 1911 law, including the death penalty"

Don't blame President Trump, blame Woodrow Wilson.

"The Espionage Act of 1917 was passed, along with the Trading with the Enemy Act, just after the United States entered World War I in April 1917. It was based on the Defense Secrets Act of 1911, especially the notions of obtaining or delivering information relating to "national defense" to a person who was not "entitled to have it". The Espionage Act law imposed much stiffer penalties than the 1911 law, including the death penalty"

God you have really brought my cringe level to 5000. Lol this is just too much for me to handle. If this bullshit applied to this situation, then Trump would he culpable for showing them the letter you doofus lol.

Last edited:
God you have really brought my cringe level to 5000

As much as I'd love to take credit for that ... I believe, based on the tone and single-mindedness of your posts, that your level has been set since November of 2016.

I don't expect them to change again until 2024 at the earliest ... possibly much longer.

Last edited:
God you have really brought my cringe level to 5000

As much as I'd love to take credit for that ... I believe, based on the tone and single-mindedness of your posts, that your level have set since November of 2016.

I don't expect them to change again until 2024 at the earliest ... possibly much longer.
Nah, really, it’s just that I, you know...think. I think.

So the real issue is STILL clarity and transparency of governance ....nothing to see here......~S~

No. You can thank Obama. You know? The man worshipped by the media and many Americans to this very day.......

Seizing journalists’ records: An outrage that Obama ‘normalized’ for Trump

Even so, Risen had experienced firsthand the Obama administration’s scorched-earth stance on leaks. Weeks before President Barack Obama was to leave office, Risen wrote in the Times, “If Donald J. Trump decides as president to throw a whistle-blower in jail for trying to talk to a reporter, or gets the F.B.I. to spy on a journalist, he will have one man to thank for bequeathing him such expansive power: Barack Obama.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...-normalized-for-trump/?utm_term=.275580239188

Since when is a "LOVE LETTER" "national defense?" :cuckoo:

What's your point?

The little bitch took an ILLEGAL photo of a CLASSIFIED document when he was told NOT to.

He/she/it/xer/xe SHOULD go to Prison.

What's your point?

The little bitch took an ILLEGAL photo of a CLASSIFIED document when he was told NOT to.

He/she/it/xer/xe SHOULD go to Prison.

Why would reporters with no security clearance be given access to a CLASSIFIED document?

Why is Trump even talking to TIME? They've gone so far to the left in their coverage of politics that the entire magazine has become a joke!

Why is Trump even talking to TIME? They've gone so far to the left in their coverage of politics that the entire magazine has become a joke!

Are you kidding, Trump loves Time...he even has his face on their cover...
5952c4c8d084cc08538b57a9-750-563.png

Wrong. He was not told that until after the photo was taken. He was not warned about it being classified, or about not taking photos. All that was said by the moron president was that he was operating "off the record". An explanation that he was about to show classified material is far too complex a thought and would demonstrate 30 seconds of foresight, both concepts which elude the mentally ill president.

I’m sure repubs will desperately try to spin this.

You know, the word “fascist” doesn’t even come to mind after reading this. The only words I can think are “god what a whiny, little bitch” lol.

Trump threatened Time journalist with prison over Kim Jong Un letter
His photo threatens American homeland's security. It is just that simple.

If the letter contains information vital to our national security, why did Trump show it to a bunch of reporters, none of whom have a security clearance?

Forum List

Back