TRUMP: This is an invasion of our Country and our Military is waiting for you!

Seeking asylum is legal .

Whether it is legal or not, it still doesn't make it right!
Maybe you should consider taking some to your place and use it for an asylum? Of course not, but you just said it was "Legal, right?

I am sure a few won't mind "crashing" your place. Maybe, live off your food and free rent. Just hope that one of them doesn't end up kiling you in the process.

do like the Israelis--tear gas--mucho tear gas
Well, cry me a river. The tattoo is just a sign. The organized criminality and gang activity are the problem. *I* don't have the MS-13 charter to buy a gun in Texas, and *I* am not deluded enough to think that a tattoo will help me buy a gun.

Do you ever "leave" a gang like that, or does the subtle expectation of gang "protection" remain like the tattoo?

The gangsters run all the local, municipal, and county courthouses anyways.

DqtprjEX4AEHq3Y.jpg

"Some Mexicans don't rape?"

They don't care if you are Mexican. If you're female, you were asking for it. If you are male, there's a lady on the street pressing charges against you.

They don't care if you are Mexican. If you're female, you were asking for it. If you are male, there's a lady on the street pressing charges against you.
"Some Mexican's don't rape" is probably the single biggest line that got Trump elected among the GOP.

These armed gangsters, MS-13 among others, are the same ones who so ardently demand gun control in the U.S. They have plenty of inside help from Los Angeles and San Diego, Calif. through Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas. Very heavy on the mental health and disarmament agenda, which they carefully cloak in talk of peace and love in the midst of a haze of marijuana smoke.
MS13 demands gun control............. hahahahahahahaha
---------------------------------------- of course they so , all the gangs and youngers like 'trayvon martin' , blm , antifa like gun control on American people . Heck , with guns in Americans hands the criminals might get kilt . See 'tray tray martin' for some info RealDAVE !!

The photograph you posted was taken on Oct. 17. The people pictured were lining up to enter a migrant shelter in Guatemala City, Guatemala.
Most of the women and children have dropped out along the way, leaving mostly young males.

Nice try though.

"Some Mexican's don't rape" is probably the single biggest line that got Trump elected among the GOP.
------------------------------------------- [chuckle] Thanks DeanRD !!

These armed gangsters, MS-13 among others, are the same ones who so ardently demand gun control in the U.S. They have plenty of inside help from Los Angeles and San Diego, Calif. through Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas. Very heavy on the mental health and disarmament agenda, which they carefully cloak in talk of peace and love in the midst of a haze of marijuana smoke.
MS13 demands gun control............. hahahahahahahaha
---------------------------------------- of course they so , all the gangs and youngers like 'trayvon martin' , blm , antifa like gun control on American people . Heck , with guns in Americans hands the criminals might get kilt . See 'tray tray martin' for some info RealDAVE !!
Trayvon Martin was two weeks passed 17.
He was murdered for no other reason than he was black.

All About the White Man Who Shot and Killed Two Black People at a Kentucky Kroger

There are so many in Red States, most don't even make the news any more.

7bdbb6b3a88bffef1d714e76139cb58d

It is nice to see a white racist cracker having his a$$ arrested by black police.

BP's policy
More UCMJ copypasta is just what we need. Right.

Hey, YOU were the one that claimed to have seen BP agents with MS13 tattoos. I knew you were full of shit, which is why I posted their policy on tattoos. Not my fault you didn't know what you were talking about.
------------------------------------------- Don't know about 'ms13' tattoos but some Border Patrol has been caught smuggling illegals BSailor .

and then 'big mike' , just a child and criminal like 'tray tray martin' . 'big mike' . just a widdle child from 'Ferguson' got ventilated , probably with a 9 mm from a good cop . [really just a child like 'tray tray martin' DeanRD .

It's a MENTAL asylum. Just like the Middle Ages. Bedlam, London. "Mental health services" are all that they offer, U.S. citizenship or not. It's a "service." The papers are "served" in court, you are placed on the Brady Bill shitlist and it's in your own best interest to "serve" ten years in prison if you are ever caught with a firearm and a mental record.

What's all this about the "service"? Oh, guns are only for the military and the police.

Forum List

Back