Trump, the racist, embarrasses his kids and ruins his brand...again.

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Trump Weighs In On The Oscars: 'It Was A Great Night For Mexico, As Usual'

Real estate mogul and conservative reality TV star Donald Trump complained Monday morning that the 2015 Academy Awards ceremony was biased in favor of Mexicans and against conservatives.

"It was a great night for Mexico, as usual," Trump said during an appearance on the Fox News show "Fox & Friends," referring to "Birdman" director Alejandro González Iñárritu's wins for best director, best picture, and best original screenplay. "This guy kept getting up and up and up. I said, you know, 'What's he doing? He's walking away with all the gold!'"

Earlier in the segment, Trump said the ceremony was biased against the right.

"There was a lot of conservative-hatred there. There was no question about that," Trump said.

"I haven't seen any conservatives lately get up and start ranting and raving," he added.

Fuckingtoolsayswhat?

I haven't seen any conservatives lately get up and start ranting and raving," he added

look in a mirror Wigman

No need for the long thread title. Just say "Trump Speaks" The rest will be assumed.

Trump Weighs In On The Oscars: 'It Was A Great Night For Mexico, As Usual'

Real estate mogul and conservative reality TV star Donald Trump complained Monday morning that the 2015 Academy Awards ceremony was biased in favor of Mexicans and against conservatives.

"It was a great night for Mexico, as usual," Trump said during an appearance on the Fox News show "Fox & Friends," referring to "Birdman" director Alejandro González Iñárritu's wins for best director, best picture, and best original screenplay. "This guy kept getting up and up and up. I said, you know, 'What's he doing? He's walking away with all the gold!'"

Earlier in the segment, Trump said the ceremony was biased against the right.

"There was a lot of conservative-hatred there. There was no question about that," Trump said.

"I haven't seen any conservatives lately get up and start ranting and raving," he added.

Fuckingtoolsayswhat?

Hard to imagine why anyone'd hate conservatives Donny when such eloquent and intelligent ambassadors such as yourself say things on tv. ;)

Trumps brand ... LMAO

Bankruptcy ... Reserved parking at the Court house, Helo Pad included.

Forum List

Back