Trump the Genius???

For the same reason that we've had two wars with Iraq and are on the verge of one with Iran - because the Saudi royal family owns the Republican party.

For the same reason that we've had two wars with Iraq and are on the verge of one with Iran - because the Saudi royal family owns the Republican party.
Now thanks to trump Putin has a piece also

My guess is and it's an educated guess , is that after his Presidency Trump is planning on some business with those scum Maybe a Trump tower?

I heard Trump is really an alien reality star from a far away galaxy who came here to unhinge the left as part of an intergalactic comedy miniseries. :itsok:

does the US get a commission out of this?

This can't be a real question. If it is I nominate you for dummy of the week.
Wanna bet trump is?

Its more likely this is a liberal troll thread. Way more likely.
I'll pray for you blues

You will pray to me Eddie and if I'm feeling generous I may give you a moment of my time.

Trump Bypasses Congress To Approve $8 Billion In Arms Sales To Saudi Arabia, UAE

does the US get a commission out of this? Why are we selling weapons to a country that took down the Towers?
My guess is and it's an educated guess , is that after his Presidency Trump is planning on some business with those scum Maybe a Trump tower?

Surely a self proclaimed genius such as yourself knows Barry sold them arms....or is it that THAT was just fine?

Trump Bypasses Congress To Approve $8 Billion In Arms Sales To Saudi Arabia, UAE

does the US get a commission out of this? Why are we selling weapons to a country that took down the Towers?

Surely a self proclaimed genius such as yourself knows Barry sold them arms....or is it that THAT was just fine?
Sorry I don't remember BUT if he did do 2 wrongs make it right with republicans?

Where did you get the idea that Saudi Arabia took down the towers?

Further, the new crown prince, Moe Salman, seems to be a good guy. Wants to reform the nation, get rid of the muslim brotherhood and other terror outfits

Sorry I don't remember BUT if he did do 2 wrongs make it right with republicans?

He did it. Rump serves the same Military Industrial Complex that Barry did. They all do what they're told

Forum List

Back