Trump testimony blast from the past (1991)

A wall street reganista trickle down advocate 1%er before a congress who would eventually rescind Glass Steagal

Both making excuses for their micro economic focus, w/out a clue of macro economic fallout it created

~S~

A wall street reganista trickle down advocate 1%er before a congress who would eventually rescind Glass Steagal
Both making excuses for their micro economic focus, w/out a clue of macro economic fallout it created ~S~
The Trumpsters will have no idea what you're talking about. They are told that the macroeconomic fallout was all the Dems' fault, every last bit of it, and that's what they parrot.

But yeah, the repeal of G/S was a foundational piece of what would come.

The Trumpsters will have no idea what you're talking about

they acknowledge Trump was a big supporter of Reagan Mac
trumpreagan960x540.jpg

what they'll shy away from are adopting Reagan's policies 40 years after Reagan instituted them

'91 was 10 years after Reagan's trickle down TV debut
4e5287c969bedd4f49000008

what we hear is Trump (then the wall streeter) advocating for it in front of Congress ,advocate to supply side economics trickle down before it really had time to metastasize

What we see Trump (now the potus) doing is recreating the very same doctrine that failed , obvious by the disparity it created

~S~

trumpreagan960x540.jpg

what they'll shy away from are adopting Reagan's policies 40 years after Reagan instituted them

4e5287c969bedd4f49000008

what we hear is Trump (then the wall streeter) advocating for it in front of Congress ,advocate to supply side economics trickle down before it really had time to metastasize

What we see Trump (now the potus) doing is recreating the very same doctrine that failed , obvious by the disparity it created

~S~
I haven’t seen the latest reports on income inequality, but something tells me it is only getting better for the billionaires.

trumpreagan960x540.jpg

4e5287c969bedd4f49000008

~S~
I haven’t seen the latest reports on income inequality, but something tells me it is only getting better for the billionaires.

Worse is our lovely FEC allowing for their overwhelming electoral influence to keep it that way Gip.....

~S~

trumpreagan960x540.jpg

4e5287c969bedd4f49000008

~S~

Worse is our lovely FEC allowing for their overwhelming electoral influence to keep it that way Gip.....

~S~
Agreed. Our government has gone rogue and isn’t even bothering to hide their criminality. Most ironic they are focused on impeachment, when the whole damn government needs removal.

True that the whole impeachment debacle is a focus on one small infraction within a sea of it Gip

All grand theater for the real sh*t they'll pulling to be 5th page news....

~S~

Forum List

Back