Trump Tells It Like it Is

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Some of the best thoughts about the nutty indictments of President Trump, alongside the super lenient treatment being accorded to Democrats, come straight from Donald Trump himself.. Concerning Hunter Biden, tax charges should have been felony. The immunity was preposterous,thankfully cancelled now.

Former president Donald Trump called for Special Counsel Jack Smith, his “Thug Prosecutors,” and Attorney General Merrick Garland to be jailed early Friday afternoon.

“They ought to throw Deranged Jack Smith and his Thug Prosecutors in jail, with Meritless Garland and Trump Hating Lisa Monaco. They have totally Weaponized the Department of Injustice,” declared Trump on Truth Social, before citing cases in which Democratic politicians were not prosecuted.

“Whatever happened to the Crooked Joe Biden Boxes Case? Why was Hillary Clinton allowed to delete 33,000 emails, many of them Classified, AFTER getting a Subpoena from Congress? Why was Bill Clinton allowed to take tapes out of the W.H. in his socks? Why has no other President ever been charged? ELECTION FRAUD!”

Last edited:
Former president Donald Trump called for Special Counsel Jack Smith, his “Thug Prosecutors,” and Attorney General Merrick Garland to be jailed early Friday afternoon.

“They ought to throw Deranged Jack Smith and his Thug Prosecutors in jail, with Meritless Garland and Trump Hating Lisa Monaco. They have totally Weaponized the Department of Injustice,” declared Trump on Truth Social, before citing cases in which Democratic politicians were not prosecuted.

“Whatever happened to the Crooked Joe Biden Boxes Case? Why was Hillary Clinton allowed to delete 33,000 emails, many of them Classified, AFTER getting a Subpoena from Congress? Why was Bill Clinton allowed to take tapes out of the W.H. in his socks? Why has no other President ever been charged? ELECTION FRAUD!”

Like a fish flopping around on the deck of a hot boat knowing he's never gonna see the water again. :)

He may have "told it like it is" but it's the very reason I won't be voting for him come Super Tuesday.

Don't give the dems what they want....A Trump nomination....We have a deep bench, use it.
Trump is the most popular candidate for 2024 across both parties. Absent any election fraud, if it's legit, and Dems don't steal it, Trump will win in a walk. Telling it like it is, is why I WILL vote for him.

Why do you take pleasure in this though? This is why I don't celebrate failures in California etc due to "Dem policies", I want America to succeed not celebrate problems.
50+ years in coming. Way too late in my opinion.

Trump IS/WAS a problem. But....they're catching up to him. And there's no one left to run interference. :)

Trump is the most popular candidate for 2024 across both parties. Absent any election fraud, if it's legit, and Dems don't steal it, Trump will win in a walk. Telling it like it is, is why I WILL vote for him.
Trump has not made any inroads to being able to win the swing states he lost in 2020.
Therefore, the outcome of the 2024 will be similar. There was no fraud. He lost. And he will lose again.

Trump has not made any inroads to being able to win the swing states he lost in 2020.
Therefore, the outcome of the 2024 will be similar. There was no fraud. He lost. And he will lose again.

I love the smell of leftist fear in the morning............................... er................. afternoon.

Fun post.

Virtually all Democrats and the vast majority of Independents and Swing Voters will vote for a fence-post before they vote for Trump.

Why?

January 6, 2021.

And you don't have the numbers to win on your own.

Given that state of affairs, your boy is now un-electable.

So stop wasting your time and ours, and field a better Standard Bearer.

Assuming that you can find the Common Sense and Ball$ to actually go through with that.

Virtually all Democrats and the vast majority of Independents and Swing Voters will vote for a fence-post before they vote for Trump.

Why?

January 6, 2021.

And you don't have the numbers to win on your own.

Given that state of affairs, your boy is now un-electable.

So stop wasting your time and ours, and field a better Standard Bearer.

Assuming that you can find the Common Sense and Ball$ to actually go through with that.
Polls totally disagree with you, but you're entitled to wishful thinking. No law against it. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back