Trump tells Democratic women of colour to leave U.S. in 'racist and disgusting' tweets

fixing our border issues with asylum changes, you for that?
i lived 50 years in California....i know first hand what illegal immigration does to a place....if you dont get in line and then sign on the dotted line to become a citizen i have no use for you...to many illegals take advantage of our laws and regulations and fuck us and no one does anything about it because in S.Cal at least,you will be called a racist if you try and fix anything....i understand what trump is trying to do,but he comes off like an ass when he talks about it......thats one of the reasons i said he is his own worst enemy....
Trump is not his own worst enemy. This country is. Trump just stokes the fire of hate and misinformation. Had we kept our noses out of everyone's countries, governments, resources, and way of life, we wouldn't be trying to scapegoat the victims of this long standing campaign of ours. We should be blaming the symptom, but we as a nation are too cowardly to admit the real problem, so we conveniently blame the illegals; Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com

geo political takeover of central and south america - Google Search
the country cant be because many in the country back him no matter what.....trump opens his mouth says something stupid and people react...thats being his own worst enemy...
I agree, but his supporters drink the Kool-aid, and guess who is punished? The wrong people are being punished for something they had nothing to do with, while simultaneously, and quite ironically,turned them into refugees in their own countries and they headed to the very country that took over theirs for asylum. Crazy as it reads, that is exactly what happened. And by the way, my indisputable, unchallenged links have proven this for years now.
who is being punished?....what people?...
You don't get it? I provided two links that clearly outlines the agenda and policy of the US towards Central and South America, and the results of that agenda and policy. Guatemala 1954: A CIA-organized coup overthrew the democratically elected and progressive government of Jacobo Arbenz. The U.S. justified its involvement by claiming that Soviets had an uncomfortable amount of influence over Guatemala, even though the two countries didn’t even maintain diplomatic relations. The real reason for U.S. involvement came from pressure from the United Fruit Company, whose land was expropriated by Arbenz’s progressive land reforms. The CIA action took a form that became the mold for CIA intervention in Latin America: The bribery of military officers and a propaganda campaign against the leftist government that included the resurrection of oppositional radio stations, the mass distribution of anti-government leaflets, and the anonymous submission of articles to newspapers painting the Arbenz government as communist. The U.S. also used international political clout to pressure the UN to ignore Arbenz’s request for an investigation of the incident. The coup was followed by a 40-year period of instability and brutality in Guatemala.

Ecuador 1960-63: The CIA infiltrated the Ecuadorian government, set up news agencies and radio stations, bombed right-wing agencies and churches and blamed the left, all to force democratically elected Velasco Ibarra from office. When his replacement, Carlos Arosemara, refused to break relations with Cuba, the CIA-funded military took over the country, outlawed communism, and cancelled the 1964 elections.

Dominican Republic 1963-65: In 1963, Juan Bosch took office as the first democratically elected president of the Dominican Republic since 1924. He was a true liberal and called for land reform, low-rent housing, modest nationalization of business, and restrictions on foreign investment. Seven months after being elected, the U.S. allowed a right wing military coup to take over the government. Nineteen months later, a popular revolution broke out which attempted to reinstate Bosch. The U.S. reacted by sending in troops to stop the Bosch revolutionaries. Meanwhile, the CIA and U.S. Information Agency (USIA) conducted an intensive propaganda campaign against Bosch. U.S. troops stayed in the Dominican Republic until September 1966, when, thanks in part to the anti-Bosch media campaign, Juan Bosch lost the election to Joaquin Balaguer.

Chile 1964-1973: After the CIA unsucessfully prevented Salvador Allende from winning the Chilean presidency by spreading propaganda and funding the opposition, it concentrated its efforts on getting Allende overthrown. The campaign, which involved bribing officers and spreading misinformation, was eventually successful and brutal dictator General Augusto Pinochet overthrew Allende in 1973. Allende died during the overthrow and seventeen years of repressive military rule followed.

The agenda and policy by the US after WWII, has been one of taking over these countries governments, resources, and way of life, that has created a refugee crisis within these countries own borders. Any person who cannot draw the same conclusion is either lying or is unbelievably stupid. The answer is self-explanatory after you absorb the information; Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com

i lived 50 years in California....i know first hand what illegal immigration does to a place....if you dont get in line and then sign on the dotted line to become a citizen i have no use for you...to many illegals take advantage of our laws and regulations and fuck us and no one does anything about it because in S.Cal at least,you will be called a racist if you try and fix anything....i understand what trump is trying to do,but he comes off like an ass when he talks about it......thats one of the reasons i said he is his own worst enemy....
Trump is not his own worst enemy. This country is. Trump just stokes the fire of hate and misinformation. Had we kept our noses out of everyone's countries, governments, resources, and way of life, we wouldn't be trying to scapegoat the victims of this long standing campaign of ours. We should be blaming the symptom, but we as a nation are too cowardly to admit the real problem, so we conveniently blame the illegals; Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com

the country cant be because many in the country back him no matter what.....trump opens his mouth says something stupid and people react...thats being his own worst enemy...
I agree, but his supporters drink the Kool-aid, and guess who is punished? The wrong people are being punished for something they had nothing to do with, while simultaneously, and quite ironically,turned them into refugees in their own countries and they headed to the very country that took over theirs for asylum. Crazy as it reads, that is exactly what happened. And by the way, my indisputable, unchallenged links have proven this for years now.
You don't get it? I provided two links that clearly outlines the agenda and policy of the US towards Central and South America, and the results of that agenda and policy. Guatemala 1954: A CIA-organized coup overthrew the democratically elected and progressive government of Jacobo Arbenz. The U.S. justified its involvement by claiming that Soviets had an uncomfortable amount of influence over Guatemala, even though the two countries didn’t even maintain diplomatic relations. The real reason for U.S. involvement came from pressure from the United Fruit Company, whose land was expropriated by Arbenz’s progressive land reforms. The CIA action took a form that became the mold for CIA intervention in Latin America: The bribery of military officers and a propaganda campaign against the leftist government that included the resurrection of oppositional radio stations, the mass distribution of anti-government leaflets, and the anonymous submission of articles to newspapers painting the Arbenz government as communist. The U.S. also used international political clout to pressure the UN to ignore Arbenz’s request for an investigation of the incident. The coup was followed by a 40-year period of instability and brutality in Guatemala.

Ecuador 1960-63: The CIA infiltrated the Ecuadorian government, set up news agencies and radio stations, bombed right-wing agencies and churches and blamed the left, all to force democratically elected Velasco Ibarra from office. When his replacement, Carlos Arosemara, refused to break relations with Cuba, the CIA-funded military took over the country, outlawed communism, and cancelled the 1964 elections.

Dominican Republic 1963-65: In 1963, Juan Bosch took office as the first democratically elected president of the Dominican Republic since 1924. He was a true liberal and called for land reform, low-rent housing, modest nationalization of business, and restrictions on foreign investment. Seven months after being elected, the U.S. allowed a right wing military coup to take over the government. Nineteen months later, a popular revolution broke out which attempted to reinstate Bosch. The U.S. reacted by sending in troops to stop the Bosch revolutionaries. Meanwhile, the CIA and U.S. Information Agency (USIA) conducted an intensive propaganda campaign against Bosch. U.S. troops stayed in the Dominican Republic until September 1966, when, thanks in part to the anti-Bosch media campaign, Juan Bosch lost the election to Joaquin Balaguer.

Chile 1964-1973: After the CIA unsucessfully prevented Salvador Allende from winning the Chilean presidency by spreading propaganda and funding the opposition, it concentrated its efforts on getting Allende overthrown. The campaign, which involved bribing officers and spreading misinformation, was eventually successful and brutal dictator General Augusto Pinochet overthrew Allende in 1973. Allende died during the overthrow and seventeen years of repressive military rule followed.

The agenda and policy by the US after WWII, has been one of taking over these countries governments, resources, and way of life, that has created a refugee crisis within these countries own borders. Any person who cannot draw the same conclusion is either lying or is unbelievably stupid. The answer is self-explanatory after you absorb the information; Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com
are we talking about today or yesteryear?...you were talking trump now its every president since Eisenhower.....you said....I agree, but his supporters drink the Kool-aid, and guess who is punished? The wrong people are being punished for something they had nothing to do with.....who is being punished today because of trump?..thats what i asked...

are we talking about today or yesteryear?...you were talking trump now its every president since Eisenhower.....you said....I agree, but his supporters drink the Kool-aid, and guess who is punished? The wrong people are being punished for something they had nothing to do with.....who is being punished today because of trump?..thats what i asked...
Refugees today, for policies and agenda from yesteryear and today. Except now, the agenda against immigrants is more extreme, when there is zero reason for it happening at all. They are being punished for our actions in their own countries. My links paint a crystal clear explanation of what the policies and agenda were/are for, and the immigrants have paid the price for those actions by the US in the way of fleeing their own countries.

Refugees today, for policies and agenda from yesteryear and today. Except now, the agenda against immigrants is more extreme, when there is zero reason for it happening at all. They are being punished for our actions in their own countries. My links paint a crystal clear explanation of what the policies and agenda were/are for, and the immigrants have paid the price for those actions by the US in the way of fleeing their own countries.
a refugee is a person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster,i knew lots of people from south of the border who were not refugees.....matter of fact not many told me stories about that....most said they came here to be with family who was already here or they liked the opportunities the US presented....

1. The vast majority of the time one of you fucktards say that some remark is racist, you are just being fucktards. SO FUCK YOU.

2. Like I said, it is the words, actions and character of that "next man or woman". What part of that is confusing for you?

More horseshit basically, I want you cocksuckers to tell me what gives you the right to say who is an American and who is not. What the fuck have you done that is so special that gives you that right.

Not horseshit at all. THe vast majority of the time you fucktards cry racism, it is just you fucktards being fucktards.

YOu have to know that.

No what I know is that you racist dickheads shovel your racist bullshit and try to tell us that it is something else.

And when some fucktard, is spewing anti-American shit, any reasonable person can look at the anti-American shit coming out of their fucktard mouth, and judge them anti-American pieces of shit.

What anti-American shit were they spewing? Criticizing Trump is not anti-American Trump Humper.

What part of that is too hard for you to understand?

I don't understand anything spoken in horseshit.

THe vast majority of the time, some fucktard cries racism, it is just fucktards being fucktards.

You understand that, and know it to be true. Stop your lying.

Sorry racism is racism even if Trump Humpers try to tell us something else.

So, the definition of "racism" is "any deviation from the platform and plans of the Marxist democrat party?"

I will agree, if you can show me where he has told someone white to go back to their country.

You may be a racist, but you're dumb as ALL FUCK.

{
President Donald Trump used his downtime on Air Force One to fire off another attack on Nancy Pelosi, scolding the House speaker for privately criticizing him while he was overseas.

Though Trump has not stuck to the political tradition of leaving politics on America’s shores while abroad, he referred to the speaker using a newly coined nickname, writing in a tweet that "Nervous Nancy Pelosi is a disgrace to herself and her family for having made such a disgusting statement, especially since I was with foreign leaders overseas.”}

Trump lobs another insult at Pelosi aboard Air Force One

Aren't you embarrassed to be so fucking stupid, you little racist cvnt? :dunno:

1. The vast majority of the time one of you fucktards say that some remark is racist, you are just being fucktards. SO FUCK YOU.

2. Like I said, it is the words, actions and character of that "next man or woman". What part of that is confusing for you?

More horseshit basically, I want you cocksuckers to tell me what gives you the right to say who is an American and who is not. What the fuck have you done that is so special that gives you that right.

Not horseshit at all. THe vast majority of the time you fucktards cry racism, it is just you fucktards being fucktards.

YOu have to know that.

No what I know is that you racist dickheads shovel your racist bullshit and try to tell us that it is something else.

And when some fucktard, is spewing anti-American shit, any reasonable person can look at the anti-American shit coming out of their fucktard mouth, and judge them anti-American pieces of shit.

What anti-American shit were they spewing? Criticizing Trump is not anti-American Trump Humper.

What part of that is too hard for you to understand?

I don't understand anything spoken in horseshit.

THe vast majority of the time, some fucktard cries racism, it is just fucktards being fucktards.

You understand that, and know it to be true. Stop your lying.

Sorry racism is racism even if Trump Humpers try to tell us something else.

Sure, actual RACISM, is racism, but the shit you fucktards call "racism" is almost never actually racism.

And you know it. That is why you guys lie so much.

He is telling them to go back, not based on their race, but on the obvious fact that they hate America.

THus, it is not racism, but anti-anti-Americanism. If you need to call it a name.
I tell you what. You go in a bar in the Bronx. Tell the patrons that they can go back to their country. See if they accept that it's not a racist remark. I'm betting no.

Why did you pick a bar in the Bronx?
Because the Bronx has quite a few minority people. And before you start throwing around "oh that's racist too" It's a statistical fact. And unless you believe in "micro-aggressions" which I don't, I feel free to use statistical facts.

So, Trump calls out a few people based on their actions, and words, and

to make a point, you want me to say something to people based on their race...

YOu just revealed how confused you are on this issue.
Since the people called out were minorities and not "some" people like you said. Making an analogy using people who are minorities is correct. Furthermore, Trump has had resistance from this house in the form of lawsuits, contempt charges, budget fights leading to weeks-long government shutdowns. At no point, he called on the people, white people, who were responsible for this to go back to "their country". He did it now tough when he called out minority congresswomen. Claiming race does not play into that statement defies common sense. Saying otherwise to me just is dishonesty.

Your supporting argument, does not support your claim.

For your argument to hold even a little weight, Trump would have to have a history of not pushing back at all, or at least very differently against his white enemies.

That his pushback has different WORDING, is not evidence of racism. It is merely evidence that Trump is aware that these particular enemies of his, are immigrants.

Because the Bronx has quite a few minority people. And before you start throwing around "oh that's racist too" It's a statistical fact. And unless you believe in "micro-aggressions" which I don't, I feel free to use statistical facts.

Perhaps you don't understand the definition of the term "deflection".

You purposely changed the subject (from Trump to the media) to avoid addressing my point.

That's called "deflection". That's as simple as I can make it.
At least he answered you. I've been having my questions ignored all day. No actual basis for the accusations getting flung around here, but golly, they keep it up.
They are racists, and they cannot escape that fact.
False accusation

You are a liar with no evidence
Already have. Trump's speech says it all.

When you can't debate the facts, call your opponent a racist and walk away.

The modus operndi of the left. It's also usually a sign of losing an argument.

It must make them crazy, that we know that, that we say it for everyone to hear it, for them TO PERSONALLY KNOW IT IS TRUE,

And yet, they HAVE TO DO IT, because they got NOTHING to defend the shit that comes out of their stupid faces.

They know they are not fooling ANYONE at this point, but they have nothing else.

Must really suck to be them.

At least he answered you. I've been having my questions ignored all day. No actual basis for the accusations getting flung around here, but golly, they keep it up.
They are racists, and they cannot escape that fact.
False accusation

You are a liar with no evidence
Already have. Trump's speech says it all.
That is a bald faced lie and every one here knows it

He made a tweet not a speech and it is not racist

Now prove your claim liar
The fact that the House passed a unanimous resolution about racism by Trump, proves everything. House passes resolution officially condemning Trump's racist attack on congresswomen – as it happened

Pointing out that other people, like you, agree with you,

is not proving your claim.

Are you really too dim to know that, or were you dishonestly trying to hide the fact that you can't support the shit you claim?

I think that all Slavonians who are chain migrants should go back to where they came from.
Did you mean Slovenians?
I've never heard Milania Trump speak ill of America or call others racist, or call for America to turn socialist, or call border detention centers "concentration camps" or wish ill to Jews.

Maybe you should return to your ancestral place of residence under a rock.

a refugee is a person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster,i knew lots of people from south of the border who were not refugees.....matter of fact not many told me stories about that....most said they came here to be with family who was already here or they liked the opportunities the US presented....
You forgot gang violence for which the US is 100% responsible for. How is that? We took over their governments by installing dictators who are friendly to US policy, leaving the citizens of those countries to fend for themselves economically. I have personal friends who have first hand knowledge of this fact from yesteryear and today.

U.S. President Donald Trump on Sunday assailed a group of Democratic congresswomen of colour as foreign-born troublemakers who should go back to the "broken and crime-infested places from which they came," ignoring the fact that the women are American citizens and all but one was born in the U.S.

Can there be a more disgusting human being sitting as President of the U.S than Trump. And what does this say for the people supporting this ugly orange clown. Disgusting.

Did Trump call them any nasty derogatory racist names? NOPE. Trump just called them out as the "four women of color" or as some called them "the four horseman of apocalypes" who hate America. They appear to hate the American western way of values and life.They want to change America into a rainbow colored third world socialist country. All Trump did was point out that fact. But thanks to the leftist liberal fake media that can easily influence many non-thinking people, all they can do is call him a "racist" and hope that it can stick and then try to get Trump impeached. Good luck to the lefty fools in the media. They have tried many times to nail Trump and all have failed. Some people never learn from their mistakes and errors and bull chit that they like to spread. What are they going to do when Trump wins the next election? Move to Cuba? Lol.
Explain to me exactly how they "appear to hate America" when their beef was about racism? Not sure how having a problem with racism is synonymous with hating America? . Can you explain how you think they hate America by way of their concern for Trump's racism?
Well the tweet was about patriotism not race at all so you tell us
So you can't answer the question. One more time; if you support Trump's position that his tweet was about patriotism and not race, what was unpatriotic about the four congresswomen complaining about race? If you can't answer that question, lol, you have no idea what you are supporting then?

I tell you what. You go in a bar in the Bronx. Tell the patrons that they can go back to their country. See if they accept that it's not a racist remark. I'm betting no.

Why did you pick a bar in the Bronx?

Since the people called out were minorities and not "some" people like you said. Making an analogy using people who are minorities is correct. Furthermore, Trump has had resistance from this house in the form of lawsuits, contempt charges, budget fights leading to weeks-long government shutdowns. At no point, he called on the people, white people, who were responsible for this to go back to "their country". He did it now tough when he called out minority congresswomen. Claiming race does not play into that statement defies common sense. Saying otherwise to me just is dishonesty.

Your supporting argument, does not support your claim.

For your argument to hold even a little weight, Trump would have to have a history of not pushing back at all, or at least very differently against his white enemies.

That his pushback has different WORDING, is not evidence of racism. It is merely evidence that Trump is aware that these particular enemies of his, are immigrants.
How are they immigrants and Trump is not then? Most of these women were born here?

I think that all Slavonians who are chain migrants should go back to where they came from.
Did you mean Slovenians?
I've never heard Milania Trump speak ill of America or call others racist, or call for America to turn socialist, or call border detention centers "concentration camps" or wish ill to Jews.

Maybe you should return to your ancestral place of residence under a rock.

Are you saying that my posy is racist?

U.S. President Donald Trump on Sunday assailed a group of Democratic congresswomen of colour as foreign-born troublemakers who should go back to the "broken and crime-infested places from which they came," ignoring the fact that the women are American citizens and all but one was born in the U.S.

Can there be a more disgusting human being sitting as President of the U.S than Trump. And what does this say for the people supporting this ugly orange clown. Disgusting.

Trump was wrong for saying these four congress people should leave America. He should just take their passports and THROW them out.

BTW, Nell,
  • Quit referring to them as congresswomen. We know your playing the bad boy Trump meanie over the poor helpless female angle.
  • Quit labeling them as women of "colour." That is racist. We all have a "color." What now, more of the "Obama if your have dark skin you can't be criticized?" We know you're just trying to play the Trump As Racist angle.
  • Congrats. You just broke the board record for the most funnies for one post! Jerk.

Did Trump call them any nasty derogatory racist names? NOPE. Trump just called them out as the "four women of color" or as some called them "the four horseman of apocalypes" who hate America. They appear to hate the American western way of values and life.They want to change America into a rainbow colored third world socialist country. All Trump did was point out that fact. But thanks to the leftist liberal fake media that can easily influence many non-thinking people, all they can do is call him a "racist" and hope that it can stick and then try to get Trump impeached. Good luck to the lefty fools in the media. They have tried many times to nail Trump and all have failed. Some people never learn from their mistakes and errors and bull chit that they like to spread. What are they going to do when Trump wins the next election? Move to Cuba? Lol.
Explain to me exactly how they "appear to hate America" when their beef was about racism? Not sure how having a problem with racism is synonymous with hating America? . Can you explain how you think they hate America by way of their concern for Trump's racism?

I am going by what Trump said about them where he said that they appeared to hate America. There is no racism here at all. It's all in their leftist liberal foolish minds. Now you show me where what Trump said is racist? Where has Trump ever said anything racist? Go ahead, make your day, liberal.

I'm still wondering which country they are supposed to go back to.

And yeah, telling someone who is brown or black to go back to their own country is inherently racist, as it brings up images of illegal Mexicans and African slaves that were brought here. And on top of that, Trump apparently doesn't know that being a US citizen is required to serve in government. All 4 of them are US citizens, 3 are natural born, and one is naturalized.

And, exactly WHICH country are they supposed to "go back to"? They are citizens and belong to the US.

Trump meant that if they have a problem and think that America is so bad, then he told them to go back to where their relatives originally came from and try and live there for awhile and try to fix things up over there and after that they all can come back if they want too. If they hate America so much then go move to another country. That is not saying anything racist. The word racist is always being used by the demorats because that is all they have to fall on. What the hell have the demos been doing for America in the past two years that tries to help make America great again? All they appear to want to do is waste their bloody time on trying to impeach Trump, the stupid bunch of useless fools.

Forum List

Back