Trump tells Democratic women of colour to leave U.S. in 'racist and disgusting' tweets

see!! nothing more is needed when you don't answer the question about not answering a question. It's amazing. I didn't call you anything, nor did I label you. I merely asked you why you didn't answer my question. and that is just fact
you did not call me a leftist?....was that someone else using your name?....
I'm conservative, I thought that was your party affiliation. it isn't? so you are for borders with asylum changes?
no you are not....you are pussy who cant handle someone disagreeing with you.....many conservatives on this board can handle dissent....you are not one of them....
I can't be conservative? hmmm dude, I think you're having a mental breakdown. you should call someone for help.
you can call yourself anything you want....proving you are one is another matter...
well we know you are a leftist.

are you for borders with asylum changes?

Eye of the beholder. You're the one claiming Trump was provoked, as if that relieves him of responsibility to act like a decent American.

Maybe he is indeed acting like a decent American and you're the one that isn't. If you won't stand up for this nation at least in my mind you're no kind of a decent American, you're just a sniveling coward that's more intrested in finding acceptance as a member of a herd than in standing up for his nation.
How is racism and hatred for the "other" standing up for this nation, when this nation has a Declaration of Independence, A Bill of Rights, and a Constitution? Remember "We the people?" Or "All men are created equal?" Do you stand for these things? If you don't, then you are no American for sure.
and yet you will let foreigners walk right in. that shoots all that to shit jack monkey.
They are no longer foreigners after our invasion into their countries stealing their governments, resources, and way of life; CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com

Again, you are nothing but a loser, because you have no counter arguments to mine.

Ah. I was waiting for this.

Self flagellation.
So, your response is one of surrender, and zero counter arguing points that contain any debatable quality whatsoever. You too are a loser. These Trump Toads just can't get their shit together over the truth I put in front of them.

"You were waiting for this? " :auiqs.jpg: To do what, come up with nothing, as all the rest of these Trump losers?

They are racists, and they cannot escape that fact.
False accusation

You are a liar with no evidence
From some friendly USMB Trumpsters:

Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare. She does that well.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
One of the weirdest things is when Negros have "beards" that contain less hair than an Italian woman's nipple or an Irish girl's vagina. It is like some scraggly under arm hair shit that they have on their face as if it looks good. Why? As the saying goes "expect the unexpected" and have your firearm ready if you are in the proximity of such savages
They're all racists. Enough said.
They are not

You are a liar

You have no evidence and the burden is on you to prove it

Now it is enough said
Already have dumb ass.
You never have liar

Now back up your claim with some evidence and stop playing your game of claiming to have no posted evidence when you never have

Everyone here can read and all of them know you are a lying bitch who has not posted evidence of any kind

Post some evidence for your claim

Maybe he is indeed acting like a decent American and you're the one that isn't. If you won't stand up for this nation at least in my mind you're no kind of a decent American, you're just a sniveling coward that's more intrested in finding acceptance as a member of a herd than in standing up for his nation.
How is racism and hatred for the "other" standing up for this nation, when this nation has a Declaration of Independence, A Bill of Rights, and a Constitution? Remember "We the people?" Or "All men are created equal?" Do you stand for these things? If you don't, then you are no American for sure.
and yet you will let foreigners walk right in. that shoots all that to shit jack monkey.
They are no longer foreigners after our invasion into their countries stealing their governments, resources, and way of life; CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

Again, you are nothing but a loser, because you have no counter arguments to mine.

Ah. I was waiting for this.

Self flagellation.
So, your response is one of surrender, and zero counter arguing points that contain any debatable quality whatsoever. You too are a loser. These Trump Toads just can't get their shit together over the truth I put in front of them.

"You were waiting for this? " :auiqs.jpg: To do what, come up with nothing, as all the rest of these Trump losers?
the ole ploy of surrender on a message board. hahahaahahahahaha, dude, you need a life.

Why did you pick a bar in the Bronx?
Because the Bronx has quite a few minority people. And before you start throwing around "oh that's racist too" It's a statistical fact. And unless you believe in "micro-aggressions" which I don't, I feel free to use statistical facts.

So, Trump calls out a few people based on their actions, and words, and

to make a point, you want me to say something to people based on their race...

YOu just revealed how confused you are on this issue.
How is it deflection? The scumbag pigs of the DNC press are flat out lying, but you act as if we should debate the lies of demagogues rather than the facts.
Perhaps you don't understand the definition of the term "deflection".

You purposely changed the subject (from Trump to the media) to avoid addressing my point.

That's called "deflection". That's as simple as I can make it.
At least he answered you. I've been having my questions ignored all day. No actual basis for the accusations getting flung around here, but golly, they keep it up.
False accusation

Already have. Trump's speech says it all.
That is a bald faced lie and every one here knows it

He made a tweet not a speech and it is not racist

Now prove your claim liar

you did not call me a leftist?....was that someone else using your name?....
I'm conservative, I thought that was your party affiliation. it isn't? so you are for borders with asylum changes?
no you are not....you are pussy who cant handle someone disagreeing with you.....many conservatives on this board can handle dissent....you are not one of them....
I can't be conservative? hmmm dude, I think you're having a mental breakdown. you should call someone for help.
you can call yourself anything you want....proving you are one is another matter...

ask dean when you have lunch with him if he thinks im a lefty.....just make sure he picks up the tab....and what is borders with asylum changes?...

ask dean when you have lunch with him if he thinks im a lefty.....just make sure he picks up the tab....and what is borders with asylum changes?...
fixing our border issues with asylum changes, you for that?

You're verging on arseholery now.

Eye of the beholder. You're the one claiming Trump was provoked, as if that relieves him of responsibility to act like a decent American.

Is ANYONE surprised that THIS is how you see America's role in the world? You are a disgusting traitor

Last edited:
Because the Bronx has quite a few minority people. And before you start throwing around "oh that's racist too" It's a statistical fact. And unless you believe in "micro-aggressions" which I don't, I feel free to use statistical facts.

Perhaps you don't understand the definition of the term "deflection".

You purposely changed the subject (from Trump to the media) to avoid addressing my point.

That's called "deflection". That's as simple as I can make it.
At least he answered you. I've been having my questions ignored all day. No actual basis for the accusations getting flung around here, but golly, they keep it up.
False accusation

The fact that the House passed a unanimous resolution about racism by Trump, proves everything. House passes resolution officially condemning Trump's racist attack on congresswomen – as it happened

False accusation

The fact that the House passed a unanimous resolution about racism by Trump, proves everything. House passes resolution officially condemning Trump's racist attack on congresswomen – as it happened
proves what? the left are looney tunes? you got that sister.
you can't even say what was racist in his tweet. that's pretty sad.

False accusation

When you can't debate the facts, call your opponent a racist and walk away.

The modus operndi of the left. It's also usually a sign of losing an argument.
Already debated the facts, and no one is walking away; Ex-KKK Leader David Duke Says White Supremacists Will 'Fulfill' Trump's Promises | HuffPost Trump is fulfilling his promise, just like David Duke said.
No you never did

The facts proved you wrong

Now prove your claim

False accusation

No it does not prove a damn thing at all as they do not get to define words and neither do you

Now provide some evidence

i lived 50 years in California....i know first hand what illegal immigration does to a place....if you dont get in line and then sign on the dotted line to become a citizen i have no use for you...to many illegals take advantage of our laws and regulations and fuck us and no one does anything about it because in S.Cal at least,you will be called a racist if you try and fix anything....i understand what trump is trying to do,but he comes off like an ass when he talks about it......thats one of the reasons i said he is his own worst enemy....

Is ANYONE surprised that THIS is how you see America's role in the world? You are a disgusting traitor
Do you possess the intellectual capacity to back up your claim as it relates to my links? And if you think you can, then be a man and debate and prove your point? If not, then shut the fuck up. America, by virtue of the proof I presented, has made it's purpose in this world to steal and take over other countries governments, resources, and way of life.

No one does more dis-service to one's own country than to pretend to be all about freedom, while robbing that freedom from others. A true patriot of this country honors those values. I do, and you do not.

i lived 50 years in California....i know first hand what illegal immigration does to a place....if you dont get in line and then sign on the dotted line to become a citizen i have no use for you...to many illegals take advantage of our laws and regulations and fuck us and no one does anything about it because in S.Cal at least,you will be called a racist if you try and fix anything....i understand what trump is trying to do,but he comes off like an ass when he talks about it......thats one of the reasons i said he is his own worst enemy....
comes off like an ass how? cause he wants to stop it? Where's the rest of the DC elected who took an oath to defend our borders.

Do you possess the intellectual capacity to back up your claim as it relates to my links? And if you think you can, then be a man and debate and prove your point? If not, then shut the fuck up. America, by virtue of the proof I presented, has made it's purpose in this world to steal and take over other countries governments, resources, and way of life.

No one does more dis-service to one's own country than to pretend to be all about freedom, while robbing that freedom from others. A true patriot of this country honors those values. I do, and you do not.
what a chicken shit you are. too funny. your position is anti american and not worthy of any discussion.

False accusation

No it does not prove a damn thing at all as they do not get to define words and neither do you

The House passed a resolution against Trump's tweets. I read Trump's tweets. I could give two shits about your requirements for proof. Let's make that perfectly clear. All I need is to know what I saw, I heard, and I read. Your fantasies not withstanding. You live in an alternate universe whereby hate, misogyny, racism, xenophobia, homophobia, corruption, stealing, invading, and whatever else your ilk fancy for yourselves at the injustices to others, is who you are. Proof of who you are and the Republican party is packaged into one miserable bag of evil, that for you to demand for others to prove their points, is laughable as hell. You and your party are one big ball of pure evil. There is not one good quality about you and your party that can be found. That's my proof, so stop asking retarded questions.

False accusation

The House passed a resolution against Trump's tweets. I read Trump's tweets. I could give two shits about your requirements for proof. Let's make that perfectly clear. All I need is to know what I saw, I heard, and I read. Your fantasies not withstanding. You live in an alternate universe whereby hate, misogyny, racism, xenophobia, homophobia, corruption, stealing, invading, and whatever else your ilk fancy for yourselves at the injustices to others, is who you are. Proof of who you are and the Republican party is packaged into one miserable bag of evil, that for you to demand for others to prove their points, is laughable as hell. You and your party are one big ball of pure evil. There is not one good quality about you and your party that can be found. That's my proof, so stop asking retarded questions.
so which comment was racist?

comes off like an ass how? cause he wants to stop it? Where's the rest of the DC elected who took an oath to defend our borders.
If we stopped invading theirs, they wouldn't sling -shot back into ours. I linked the reasons for this, while you cowardly ignored the truth and failed to debate it. Are you stuck on stupid or what?

If we stopped invading theirs, they wouldn't sling -shot back into ours. I linked the reasons for this, while you cowardly ignored the truth and failed to debate it. Are you stuck on stupid or what?
We shouldn't have defeated hitler? we are the worlds police, can't have it both ways slick. but you're confused, I know.

Forum List

Back