Trump tells aides to come up with a list of "concessions" he could "give" to Putin/Russia

Took a bit of digging, but here are the 2 "sources" .......:rofl:

Tom Malinowski, who stepped down as Obama's assistant secretary of state for human rights on January 19 2017

and

Daniel Fried, who was the chief US coordinator for sanctions policy until he retired in late February.

Two partisan Obama appointees who have been out of government for 6 months.....

facepalmbear-5804f2af3df78cbc28913ff7.PNG

and whats the deal with mrobama , i think that he knew about Russia interference long before the TRUMP election didn't he ??

and whats the deal with mrobama , i think that he knew about Russia interference long before the TRUMP election didn't he ??
What is it you think he didn't do or should have done?

What is it you think he didn't do or should have done?
---------------------------- i'm just stating the fact that mrobama did nothing meaningful about the Russians . Personally i think thats good because if the Russians were interfering and if mrobama was aware then its good that once again mrobama was weakazzed and Trump can use that info Dean .

like i have said , i accept Russian and others interferring and meddling as thats their job . I say that the USA should guard against it Dean .

Forum List

Back