Trump tells aides to come up with a list of "concessions" he could "give" to Putin/Russia

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Trump’s inexplicable indifference to Russian meddling with the US election - The Boston Globe

Trump has asked aides to come up with 'deliverables' he can offer to Putin

President Donald Trump has asked National Security Council staff to come up with "deliverables" that he can offer to Russian President Vladimir Putin during their meeting on the sidelines of the G20 summit in Germany next week, The Guardian reported Thursday.

Trump has reportedly asked his aides to come up with 'deliverables' he can offer to Putin in their big meeting

It is unclear what those deliverables would look like, but they could include an offer to ease sanctions — which the Trump administration has reportedly looked into at least twice since January — or to give back the Russian diplomatic compounds that President Barack Obama ordered evacuated in December. Obama issued new sanctions and closed the facilities in response to Russia's meddling in the 2016 election.

The White House did not respond to a request for comment. (as usual)

691906346.jpg

---------------------------------

Now what can we "give" to Russia and Putin. Putin already owns the president. That much is clear. What else can Trump "give" him. Guess we will just have to wait and see.

• Banned
With this meeting, Trump will show the world who is boss.

Of course, that would be Putin.

Party First politician Paul Ryan is demurring on the overwhelmingly bi-partisan bill that would require Congressional review before a President can lift sanctions on a foreign country. Says it needs to come from the House first.
Wish I lived in Wisconsin so I could vote against him. I love his eyes. I think he's smart. But he's got his priorities wrong. The Republican Party does not come before the integrity of the country.

Trump’s inexplicable indifference to Russian meddling with the US election - The Boston Globe

President Donald Trump has asked National Security Council staff to come up with "deliverables" that he can offer to Russian President Vladimir Putin during their meeting on the sidelines of the G20 summit in Germany next week, The Guardian reported Thursday.

Trump has reportedly asked his aides to come up with 'deliverables' he can offer to Putin in their big meeting

It is unclear what those deliverables would look like, but they could include an offer to ease sanctions — which the Trump administration has reportedly looked into at least twice since January — or to give back the Russian diplomatic compounds that President Barack Obama ordered evacuated in December. Obama issued new sanctions and closed the facilities in response to Russia's meddling in the 2016 election.

691906346.jpg

Now what can we "give" to Russia and Putin. Putin already owns the president. That much is clear. What else can Trump "give" him. Guess we will just have to wait and see.

"It is unclear what those "deliverables" would look like, but they could include an offer to ease sanctions"

maybe TRUMP will get rid of the sanctions on Russia that mrobama hung on Russia just as mrobama was leaving office .

seems to me best thing that TRUMP can do is ignore and destroy everything that mrobama has done anywhere and everywhere in the world when Trump thinks that it is appropriate . That includes mrobama thinking and sanctions on Russia and Putin depending on what Trump and his advisers think is best Ladies and Gents and Dean .

--- Obama set to hit Russia with further sanctions before leaving office --- my question is , why should TRUMP take mrobamas sanctions seriously . Seems to me that mrobamas sanctions were supposed to limit TRUMP's action on what TRUMP thinks is best as regards USA - Russia relations .
Because interfering with our elections is not that bad. Especially if it helped the GOP.
---------------------------------------------------- everybody interfers , USA interfers , China interfers . Guard against the interference Dean .

--- Obama set to hit Russia with further sanctions before leaving office --- my question is , why should TRUMP take mrobamas sanctions seriously . Seems to me that mrobamas sanctions were supposed to limit TRUMP's action on what TRUMP thinks is best as regards USA - Russia relations .
Seems to me Mr. Obama placed those sanctions on Russia because we had irrefutable evidence from the intelligence community that Russia had HACKED the DNC and supplied that information to Wikileaks to meddle in our Presidential election.
It had nothing to do with Trump.

and if i can figure out what mrobama was doing just as he was leaving office with his Russian sanctions i figure that Trump and his advisors also know the reasons behind mrobamas Russian - Putin sanctions Dean .

Seems to me Mr. Obama placed those sanctions on Russia because we had irrefutable evidence from the intelligence community that Russia had HACKED the DNC and supplied that information to Wikileaks to meddle in our Presidential election.
-----------------------------------------------------------------we will see if Trump agrees with mrobama concerning his sanction just as mrobama was leaving office OldLady .

Because interfering with our elections is not that bad. Especially if it helped the GOP.
---------------------------------------------------- everybody interfers , USA interfers , China interfers . Guard against the interference Dean .
Not if you're Trump and the GOP. They welcome such interference.

---------------------------------- so says YOU and mrobama , others think differently and those people may include Trump and his advisors OldLady .

i mean hey , isn't it obvious that Trump and his deplorables , people , advisors , Trump emplaced administration don't trust mrobama or most any of the actions that mrobama has ever done , you people on the board ??

Last edited:
Not if you're Trump and the GOP. They welcome such interference.
--------------------------------------------- don't welcome it but its a fact of life and should be guarded against by American government and its institutions Dean .

Yawn.....

Very Fake News from anonymous sources.

"according to two former officials familiar with the preparations"

What are their names?

Yawn.....

Very Fake News from anonymous sources.

"according to two former officials familiar with the preparations"

What are their names?
------------------------------------------------------ yeah Zander , might be eh ??

691906346.jpg

Well that makes sense, and would be prudent. In the fine art of diplomacy give, and take is a necessity. Everyone should be glad that Trump is showing that he is taking the job seriously. I wonder what they'll come up with...

Forum List

Back