Trump talking about his HUD Secretary, backed by a laugh track

• Banned
This is what we've gotten ourselves into folks. We're a big fucking joke, and we're going to ride that wave into WW3. Bravo America :clap:

Anyways here's Trump talking about one of the people he's appointing to his cabinet:

Poignant topic for a clown with pathological narcissism.

I wonder.... has any President ever appointed someone to their cabinet who they spent a massive amount of time and energy condemning them as insane monsters who love to stab people and have minds like child molesters? Anybody know?

Julius Caesar comes to mind.....

I wonder.... has any President ever appointed someone to their cabinet who they spent a massive amount of time and energy condemning them as insane monsters who love to stab people and have minds like child molesters? Anybody know?

Obama with Clinton. Thus shit is normal, jesus you guys have no memories

Eight years of obie the failure could be backed by a track of Yakety sax.
Did you watch the video? What do you think about Trump appointing such an insane, irrational monster as HUD secretary?

HUD shouldn't even exist
I think you just figured out why Trump picked Carson! That child-molesting knife attacker is pretty much guaranteed to tank HUD because he's a fucking lunatic! So fun :clap:

This is what we've gotten ourselves into folks. We're a big fucking joke, and we're going to ride that wave into WW3. Bravo America :clap:

Anyways here's Trump talking about one of the people he's appointing to his cabinet:

The Trump voters are happy...now. But the people of reason and rational thought will have the last laugh as Trump craps all over his loyal minions, the proudly uneducated, angry, white working class.

Last edited:
Ben Carson should have been appointed Surgeon General instead to try and find a cure for Liberalism.................Perhaps a way to insert a common sense Brain........................

Ben Carson is a very smart man.............He has performed life saving surgeries that very very complicated and he was my first choice as the GOP nominee.......it wasn't meant to be.............

I am used to the Liberal Attack machine making wild accusations..........I understand that the Primaries were and have always been very ugly in American Politics................Trump is trying to appoint other GOP candidates to his cabinet for their advice on how to solve problems..............
Like these........that neither side as fixed..........

Richmond Public Housing Residents Say They’re Plagued With Filth, Vermin, Mold and Raw Sewage
There were at least 16 life-threatening health and safety violations at the five public housing projects managed by the housing authority, according to the two most recent years of U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development reports. Seniors and disabled residents lived amid exposed wiring and missing smoke detectors and fire alarms. Most well-kempt housing projects don’t have these major health and safety violations, HUD says.

Taxpayer money spent on roach-infested HUD housing

http://www.nchh.org/Portals/0/Case_Study_Conditions_10-14-07.pdf

Survey of pest infestation, asthma, and allergy in low-income housing. - PubMed - NCBI

Bed Bug horrors in low-income HUD housing « Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums

MV5BMTM5MDk2NzczOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjU2NzY2MQ@@._V1_CR0,30,249,140_AL_UX477_CR0,0,477,268_AL_.jpg

Perhaps it's time to FIRE OVERPAID GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES who allow this to happen in their area.

idNTkyZTViYzVjNjc2Yw==-848d2c0e4e8872757ce51966e74faeda.jpg

Forum List

Back