Trump Takes Putin's Word Over The US Intelligence Community...Again

By his denial, Trump is shouting that he's being blackmailed by Putin.
Not necessarily blackmailed, it's like when two people rob a bank. I don't think Putin wants to turn him in.

Putin wants the financial sanctions against his Oligarch friends lifted. Admitting what he did would make that impossible. It would lead to even more sanctions. His best play is to continue to play Trump like a cheap violin. Even today Trump said that the continued investigation would hurt bringing the US and russia together. Trump is constantly exploring ways of making Putin happy, such as by lifting the sanctions.

Get back to us when the fucking so called intelligence community actually gets around to examining the servers. CrowdStrikes is a Dem company and I am not buying into their bullshit.

So the CIA, NIA, and FBI are lying that our elections were interfered with by a hostile foreign government we currently have under sanctions, and the Dictator of that hostile government is telling the truth?

And whose servers are you referring to? Jared Kurshners's? Ivanka Trumps? Michael Flynns?

Your reply is so noted comrade. At least you're honest about where your loyalties lie.

After all the time and money "investigating Russian interference" they came up with Facebook ads.

Was it wrong for Obama to interfere with the Israel's electon? Foreign governments interfere with our government and we do the same. Unless it is proven that Trump is the Manchurian Candidate it won't be much else more then what we and other countries do to each other.

It's quite simple actually.

You are either a supporter of your own country over Russia.

Or you are a supporter of Russia over your own country.

There is no middle ground.

There are no gray areas.

Hating Obama, or loving Trump excuses nothing.

If you're a traitor against your own country. You deserve anything that happens to you.

I don't care what your politics are.
Democrats are not the country. They are dingleberries on the ass of the country. Yes. I believe Putin over any democrat.

Which intelligence community do you want us to believe? The intelligence community that got busted in Columbia in a hooker and cocaine party. The intelligence community that left a gun laying around that was used to kill American Citizen Kate Steinley. How about the intelligence community that boozed it up and lost his gun and his badge to "woman unknown". This is what the democrats built in the intelligence community. So no, I wouldn't believe them either.

So thousands of intelligence officers of the NIA, CIA, and FBI, Army, Navy, all are liars?

I just want to be clear where you stand on this.
Thousands? Really. Thousands? Or, just an editorial at WaPo?

No one thinks he actually asked Putin.

That's why he does it out of range of news reporters and translators. No witnesses.

Trump is so weirdly blasé about the Saudi/Lebanon situation you’d almost think he was collecting huge sums of bribe money from foreign governments.

Uranium one

The case is and has always been officially closed with Trump and Russia.

Don't ever get caught up with their little yapping chatty Cathy deranged fucks on the left.

They are such complete wastes of time. Not even worth trying to convince these fucking puppets of anything.

Get back to us when the fucking so called intelligence community actually gets around to examining the servers. CrowdStrikes is a Dem company and I am not buying into their bullshit.

So the CIA, NIA, and FBI are lying that our elections were interfered with by a hostile foreign government we currently have under sanctions, and the Dictator of that hostile government is telling the truth?

And whose servers are you referring to? Jared Kurshners's? Ivanka Trumps? Michael Flynns?

Your reply is so noted comrade. At least you're honest about where your loyalties lie.

Then there is Obama, who knew Putin was trying to interfere with us, and gave him leeway and 20% of our uranium mines as a punishment.

Where is your phony outrage over the Putin/Obamy love fest, comrade?

How did Putin get the "uranium mines" to Russia? His stares at Trump could be trouble. Smart, KGB mean, and beyond nicknames and glances to his soul. If he has one.

Trump is so weirdly blasé about the Saudi/Lebanon situation you’d almost think he was collecting huge sums of bribe money from foreign governments.

What do you think Trump should do when Iran has their proxy, Yemen bomb Saudi Arabia?

Stay out of foreign wars. They have NOTHING to do with us.

[
How did Putin get the "uranium mines" to Russia? His stares at Trump could be trouble. Smart, KGB mean, and beyond nicknames and glances to his soul. If he has one.

That's not the point. Putin got control of a uranium mine that can only sell its uranium to the USA. (technically N. America)

[

That's not the point. Putin got control of a uranium mine that can only sell its uranium to the USA. (technically N. America)

Unless they get a special approval through Congress (?) to ship it out of North America to use it for something other than making weapons.

[

I guess you missed the news that thru Uranium One in Canada they are shipping overseas.

But the bottom line is that Russia still controls ONE FUCKING FIFTH OF US URANIUM.

[

Unless they get a special approval through Congress (?) to ship it out of North America to use it for something other than making weapons.

They still are making a fortune off of US Uranium and are shipping to Canada and then overseas/

Yes, Utah's NRC, the list goes on. Yellowcake, tough to enrich due to the brief half life, no 238, no MINES, of course. Uranium residue dangerous in radioactivity, no use for much else. (I remember the first I was told Saddam had uranium as a monster story, I asked what type? Response : its uranium!" ) Tells little.

[

They still are making a fortune off of US Uranium and are shipping to Canada and then overseas/

It's getting shipped to Canada as part of processing... and unless it is illegally being shipped overseas, it has to be approved ahead of time.

This is the worst take of all.

DOZAiDaVQAA19DL.jpg

[

It's getting shipped to Canada as part of processing... and unless it is illegally being shipped overseas, it has to be approved ahead of time.

And the processing uses up time in which the yellowcake could be enriched to weapons grade. Dirty bombs are the concern in Russia, some Slavic nations, and possibly Ukraine.

Putin’s direct order was intercepted...did Crowdstrike do that?

[

And the shipments have been approved> Why the hell do you think Congress is so pissed off about this?

DOZCrT8W4AACBnD.jpg
Trump also tweeted: "When will all the haters and fools out there realize that having a good relationship with Russia is a good thing, not a bad thing. There always playing politics - bad for our country. I want to solve North Korea, Syria, Ukraine, terrorism, and Russia can greatly help!"

Forum List

Back