Trump Takes Putin's Word Over The US Intelligence Community...Again

Get back to us when the fucking so called intelligence community actually gets around to examining the servers. CrowdStrikes is a Dem company and I am not buying into their bullshit.

So the CIA, NIA, and FBI are lying that our elections were interfered with by a hostile foreign government we currently have under sanctions, and the Dictator of that hostile government is telling the truth?

And whose servers are you referring to? Jared Kurshners's? Ivanka Trumps? Michael Flynns?

Your reply is so noted comrade. At least you're honest about where your loyalties lie.

Then there is Obama, who knew Putin was trying to interfere with us, and gave him leeway and 20% of our uranium mines as a punishment.

Where is your phony outrage over the Putin/Obamy love fest, comrade?

oh here we go again with that tired old but what about obamaaaaaaa comeback...

i cannot recall anything obama did or got in return regarding putin. do you? after 5+ years, nothing ever was suggested that anything came of it. unless, of course you know.... do you? have ANY idea what could have happened? & if anything nefarious did... shirley the watchdogs that foam at the mouth just thinking of hanging obama would have came forth with something.... anything.

soooooooooooooooo............... it's just another false equivalency. let me know when you can produce anything close to the 'both sides do it equally' when it comes to russian interference & obama's cabinet m'k?

And they use a Russia Today video to make fun of Obama.
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

And they also conveniently forget it is Obama that stood up to Putin, and it was Obama that imposed the crippling sanctions on Russia, that Trump and his whole crime syndicate are doing everything possible to get those sanctions lifted.

Do not lose sight of what their goal is, and the lengths of which they will go to achieve it.

Exxon Mobil, Rex Tillerson, Trump, and Putin can almost taste that oil under the Arctic Shelf.

And Obama just sits back laughing at how he fucked the most powerful corporation in the world, Trump, and Putin all at the same time. And there isn't thing one they can do about it.

DOZCrT8W4AACBnD.jpg
Trump also tweeted: "When will all the haters and fools out there realize that having a good relationship with Russia is a good thing, not a bad thing. There always playing politics - bad for our country. I want to solve North Korea, Syria, Ukraine, terrorism, and Russia can greatly help!"
LOL LOL LOL Forget what this Pool of Orange Mucus Says .... Its 100 percent Bull shit

23511379_850683471780673_1492820833229212213_o.jpg

DOZCrT8W4AACBnD.jpg
Trump also tweeted: "When will all the haters and fools out there realize that having a good relationship with Russia is a good thing, not a bad thing. There always playing politics - bad for our country. I want to solve North Korea, Syria, Ukraine, terrorism, and Russia can greatly help!"
LOL LOL LOL Forget what this Pool of Orange Mucus Says .... Its 100 percent Bull shit

23511379_850683471780673_1492820833229212213_o.jpg

Well, at least Trump is consistent. Abroad, he has never met a leader of an authoritarian nation (Russia, China, Saudi Arabia, Philippines) that he hasn't liked. At home he shows contempt for the U.S. Constitution and democracy.

The same people who see nothing wrong with Hillary selling 20% of our Uranium to Russia (and receiving millions for it) are pissed off that Trump shook Putin’s hand. Deranged people!

The World According to the Orange Traitor

Andrew Cohen @JustADCohen

An incomplete list....

Mueller: lying
Comey: lying
Obama: lying
Clinton: lying
Federal judges: lying
His sex assault accusers: lying
Scientist about climate change: lying
Doctors about Affordable Care Act: lying
Mother of slain U.S. soldier: lying
Putin: He means it. https://twitter.com/benjaminwittes/status/929363293847859200 …

10:16 AM - Nov 11, 2017

BTW he's never orange in all the foreign photos. You ever notice that? Your media tints him.

[
How did Putin get the "uranium mines" to Russia? His stares at Trump could be trouble. Smart, KGB mean, and beyond nicknames and glances to his soul. If he has one.

That's not the point. Putin got control of a uranium mine that can only sell its uranium to the USA. (technically N. America)

Unless they get a special approval through Congress (?) to ship it out of North America to use it for something other than making weapons.

They still are making a fortune off of US Uranium and are shipping to Canada and then overseas/

It's getting shipped to Canada as part of processing... and unless it is illegally being shipped overseas, it has to be approved ahead of time.

And the shipments have been approved> Why the hell do you think Congress is so pissed off about this?

"Canada must obtain U.S. approval to transfer any U.S. uranium to any country other than the United States, the letter says.

“Please be assured that no Uranium One, Inc.-produced uranium has been shipped directly to Russia and the U.S. Government has not authorized any country to re-transfer U.S. uranium to Russia,” the 2015 letter said.

“That 2015 statement remains true today,” David McIntyre, a spokesman for the NRC, told us in an email.

RSB Logistics’ current export license, which expires in December, still lists Uranium One as one of its suppliers of uranium."

The Facts on Uranium One - FactCheck.org

The CIA is not some God, I hate a lot of former CIA directors
the CIA was responsible for Iraq, 9/11 happening

why the f****all should anyone listen to them
they're the guardians of a retard level political state

The member of a Conservative think tank may not know what the NRC, of course in situ production cn change from month to month. The President needs to make sure Oytin cannot speed the process up. He says his gang do not need it. But he is granting Trumpa lot of time; he is going to try to CON him, and Bush is wrapped up inapologizing forhis whims. Obama smilled, joked and ignored the stares. There is a chance Trump is trying to lull him, hope against hope.

Trump & Putin sent out a joint statement via the Kremlin acting like Russia & America are allies.

how dare he. HOW DARE HE!

The same intelligence community that confirmed the existence of WMDs in Iraq? Why would anyone not take their word for something?

Because they are on our side, dumbass.

That was also when the intelligence was formed around the policy.

Downing Street memo - Wikipedia
Downing Street memo - Wikipedia
The "Downing Street memo sometimes described by critics of the Iraq War as the "smoking gun ... But theintelligence and facts were being fixed around the policy." .

CIA chief Mike Pompeo: Putin attacked 2016 election.
DNI Dan Coats: Putin attacked 2016 election.
FBI director Christopher Wray: Putin attacked 2016 election.
NSA head Mike Rogers: Putin attacked 2016 election.
Putin: I did not attack 2016 election.
Trump: I believe Putin.

Trump certainly acts like a man scared to death that any moment Putin could release incriminating information about him

CIA chief Mike Pompeo: Putin attacked 2016 election.
DNI Dan Coats: Putin attacked 2016 election.
FBI director Christopher Wray: Putin attacked 2016 election.
NSA head Mike Rogers: Putin attacked 2016 election.
Putin: I did not attack 2016 election.
Trump: I believe Putin.

Tillerson and Sessions said the Russians did it too...

Forum List

Back