Trump takes 12th golf trip since becoming President nine weeks ago

Yep a con man of the highest degree..

And I know it's hard for Lefturds like you to actually READ what you post, but the article also says he HELD THREE MEETINGS WHILE THERE!

When did Obozo ever do that?

He NEVER did.

you trump idiots are so gullible... who did he "meet" with, moron? he's refused to release any info.

it's amazing the depths to which you freaks will sink just to lie for the incompetent lying sociopath

It's amazing to me the depths you Lefturds will go to to slur than man who barely sleeps at night so he can spend endless hours every day performing the duty of the president of the United States.

Who told you he doesn't sleep at night?
Trump?

President Trump's daily routine: Twitter, cable TV and plotting to change America@ President Trump's daily routine: Twitter, cable TV and plotting to change America

Donald Trump: Bizarre Work Habits, Love of Bathrobes Revealed @ Donald Trump: Bizarre Work Habits, Love of Bathrobes Revealed - The Hollywood Gossip

Here's the Insane Work Ethic of Donald Trump "I sleep four hours a day." Whoa @ Here's The INSANE Work Ethic Of Donald Trump: "I Sleep Four Hours A Day!" WHOA!

All one has to do is conduct a simple Google search to confirm the information I posted.

But, that's too difficult for Lefturds like you, isn't it?

And I know it's hard for Lefturds like you to actually READ what you post, but the article also says he HELD THREE MEETINGS WHILE THERE!

When did Obozo ever do that?

He NEVER did.

you trump idiots are so gullible... who did he "meet" with, moron? he's refused to release any info.

it's amazing the depths to which you freaks will sink just to lie for the incompetent lying sociopath

It's amazing to me the depths you Lefturds will go to to slur than man who barely sleeps at night so he can spend endless hours every day performing the duty of the president of the United States.

Who told you he doesn't sleep at night?
Trump?

President Trump's daily routine: Twitter, cable TV and plotting to change America@ President Trump's daily routine: Twitter, cable TV and plotting to change America

Donald Trump: Bizarre Work Habits, Love of Bathrobes Revealed @ Donald Trump: Bizarre Work Habits, Love of Bathrobes Revealed - The Hollywood Gossip

Here's the Insane Work Ethic of Donald Trump "I sleep four hours a day." Whoa @ Here's The INSANE Work Ethic Of Donald Trump: "I Sleep Four Hours A Day!" WHOA!

All one has to do is conduct a simple Google search to confirm the information I posted.

But, that's too difficult for Lefturds like you, isn't it?
"I sleep four hours a day."

Who is that quote from? We are supposed to believe what the Liar in Chief tells us?

Forum List

Back