Trump takes 12th golf trip since becoming President nine weeks ago

Man, if he is successful his opponents bitch.

If he is unsuccessful his opponents bitch.

I beginning to think his opponents just like to bitch.

Welcome to politics, dumbass.

The only thing he has been successful at is consistently failing.

Source: The Independent

Donald Trump has this weekend taken his twelfth golfing holiday since his presidential inauguration just over nine weeks ago.

Departing the White House for the Trump National Golf Club in Virginia, it is unclear whether he plans to do anything other than tee off.

The White House has made no comment regarding the trip, which the US leader's eighth consecutive weekend visit to a Trump-owned property, according to NBC News.

Each of these trips costs $3 million
(£2.4 million), according to an analysis by the Politico website. If correct, the President's golfing trips alone may have already cost the taxpayer $36 million dollars (£28.9 million)

meanwhile Obama's personal trips cost $86M in EIGHT years

freeloading con man at the helm, nice work GOP

Donald Trump has been on 12 golf trips in 9 weeks as President

The total trip is 45 minutes by car. I think you are confused, but then again what liberal isn't?
He is getting his figures from politico. Lol

Source: The Independent

Donald Trump has this weekend taken his twelfth golfing holiday since his presidential inauguration just over nine weeks ago.

Departing the White House for the Trump National Golf Club in Virginia, it is unclear whether he plans to do anything other than tee off.

The White House has made no comment regarding the trip, which the US leader's eighth consecutive weekend visit to a Trump-owned property, according to NBC News.

Each of these trips costs $3 million (£2.4 million), according to an analysis by the Politico website. If correct, the President's golfing trips alone may have already cost the taxpayer $36 million dollars (£28.9 million)

meanwhile Obama's personal trips cost $86M in EIGHT years

freeloading con man at the helm, nice work GOP

Donald Trump has been on 12 golf trips in 9 weeks as President

Trump's golf trips are on weekends and usually include a work schedule as well. Even a President gets weekend off.
Even Obama?
IF and I say IF you work during the week you get the weekend off.
All that moron did for eight years is f#ck up. One project after another and those projects that did run were put together with sheet rock screws, duct tape and coat hangers.

And now that f#cker is getting RETIREMENT while we FIX the damn problems! Trump works! He was securing jobs BEFORE he was president. So grow the f#ck up and join the real world.

that's some crazy shit
Yep, they're desperate to rationalize Trump.

Yup. After presiding over the meltdown of Republican Obamacare repeal efforts, Trump went golfing again.

Sunday's trip marked the president's 13th trip to a golf course since taking office. He has made a trip to a Trump-owned property eight weekends in a row since the inauguration.

That would be every weekend since the inauguration. Donald Trump has spent every weekend of his term visiting a Trump-branded property. Usually it's Mar-a-Lago; one weekend he visited the restaurant of his Washington hotel, the one he is supposed to have distanced himself from; this time it's at his Trump National Golf Club in Virginia.

Perhaps he is checking up on the staff, on boring weekend days when America does not need a president. Perhaps he is making the conscious decision to appear there frequently in order to boost the prestige and profit-margins of the properties that once sported the name of a great gilded twit, but now sport the name of a great gilded twit with nuclear weapons.

Perhaps he is after the much duller, lowbrow play of forcing his secret service agents and staffers to spend money at his own restaurants if they want to eat on weekends.

Or perhaps he is a vampire, and must sleep each weekend in a box of his home soil to sustain himself. We cannot say. We can only speculate.

Follow
Sean Spicer

✔@seanspicer

Wish I could be on the golf course but have to work - must be nice to be President

2:27 PM - 29 Jul 2012

After a busy week of failure, Trump goes golfing again

What do you do on Sunday?

Yep a con man of the highest degree..

And I know it's hard for Lefturds like you to actually READ what you post, but the article also says he HELD THREE MEETINGS WHILE THERE!

When did Obozo ever do that?

He NEVER did.

you trump idiots are so gullible... who did he "meet" with, moron? he's refused to release any info.

it's amazing the depths to which you freaks will sink just to lie for the incompetent lying sociopath

And I know it's hard for Lefturds like you to actually READ what you post, but the article also says he HELD THREE MEETINGS WHILE THERE!

He NEVER did.

you trump idiots are so gullible... who did he "meet" with, moron? he's refused to release any info.

it's amazing the depths to which you freaks will sink just to lie for the incompetent lying sociopath

You Trump haters are so ignorant you can't to keep up.

"President Trump held a series of short meetings Sunday morning at the Trump National Golf Club in Virginia.

A reporter traveling with the president said Trump had three meetings and was heading back to the White House after a quick visit.

Trump was also at his Virginia golf club on Saturday for meetings."

President travels again for meetings at Trump golf club in Va.

Lazy assed Trump is up to his 13th round of golf instead of working for America

"President Trump held a series of short meetings Sunday morning at the Trump National Golf Club in Virginia.

A reporter traveling with the president said Trump had three meetings and was heading back to the White House after a quick visit.

From your own link dumbarse.."It was not immediately clear from pool reports who the president was planning to meet with."

I'm guessing it's his caddy...

Last edited:

From your own link dumbarse.."It was not immediately clear from pool reports who the president was planning to meet with."

I'm guessing it's his caddy...

Of course that would be what any LWNJ would guess. The reporter probably would have noticed that.

Trump is the laziest President in history

He has already played "golf" more than all Presidents combined

He NEVER did.

It's amazing to me the depths you Lefturds will go to to slur than man who barely sleeps at night so he can spend endless hours every day performing the duty of the president of the United States.

He NEVER did.

It's amazing to me the depths you Lefturds will go to to slur than man who barely sleeps at night so he can spend endless hours every day performing the duty of the president of the United States.

Who told you he doesn't sleep at night?
Trump?

BREAKING: Trump due date to be announced by Friday

665a4c52d35101d0ade4153cae000ddf.jpg

Forum List

Back