Trump supporters to sue city of San Jose

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Trump supporters are like most NORMAL Americans who expect to be able to attend a political rally without being physically assaulted by leftist assholes.
You nominated a man with the most hateful, bigoted rhetoric and platform in all of modern American politics. Only a fool would expect that to go smoothly.

Why not? Why does he not have every right and freedom that is afforded your candidate?
He does. When you walk into a bar late at night, you have every right and freedom to scream at the top of your lungs that you hate all spics and *******. Now if you don't expect any consequences, then you're an idiot.

I suppose you are claiming Trump did something similar in your depraved little mind? Trump's speeches were at his own political rallies. Those rallies are normally attended by his supporters. The protestors had absolutely no business being there to cause disruption. I wasn't there so therefore I caused no disruption. Maybe you should refrain from frequenting bars late at night?
I'll probably be going to a bar tonight. Trading freedom for security is a conservative trait.

Yes, when one has EBT to pay for his food, he has more cash to spend at the bar.

What the fuck does that have to do with the subject?

It might cause some to consider what you have to say as worthy of an ear. Otherwise, it simply means you are just another "nothing" who should be ignored.

Trump dodged the draft during Vietnam. I'm only 31, about 5 foot 4, and 120 lbs. Why the fuck would I join the Army, and why the fuck would they need me?

Oh, I would never expect a little Liberal mouth like you to ever contribute any blood or body parts for the country. But you will point out that Trump dodged the draft while crying that you should not be expected to do anything other than bitch about him.

Why would I? Exactly what century are you living in?

Why the very same one you are living in. The difference being, I have actually done some living.

I apologize for not being born in an age with larger wars underway. I'll pray for more death and chaos in my next life. Fucking tard.

Most Trump supporters are populists. Making them mostly liberal.

The Trump supporters were made fun of and rejected by the republican party at first..Now we are seeing lines drawn in the sand supporting him..

I do agree with you on Trump being liked by many liberals who have supported him so far, but this may change with his VP choice. He is either looking to be further right, or he pretending to be further right.

"A message for my fellow Republicans: If you back Trump you will not be trusted again"
A message for my fellow Republicans: If you back Trump you will not be trusted again | Fox News

Pretending. He needs the evangelicals to win, and they're the easiest group on the planet to win over.

Fortunately the bible belt saw through Cruz...

Yes in that sense America is already a winner this November, since Cruz was humiliated and shamed out of contention.

You nominated a man with the most hateful, bigoted rhetoric and platform in all of modern American politics. Only a fool would expect that to go smoothly.

Why not? Why does he not have every right and freedom that is afforded your candidate?
He does. When you walk into a bar late at night, you have every right and freedom to scream at the top of your lungs that you hate all spics and *******. Now if you don't expect any consequences, then you're an idiot.

I suppose you are claiming Trump did something similar in your depraved little mind? Trump's speeches were at his own political rallies. Those rallies are normally attended by his supporters. The protestors had absolutely no business being there to cause disruption. I wasn't there so therefore I caused no disruption. Maybe you should refrain from frequenting bars late at night?
I'll probably be going to a bar tonight. Trading freedom for security is a conservative trait.

Yes, when one has EBT to pay for his food, he has more cash to spend at the bar.
Oh you are so clever :rolleyes:

Most Trump supporters are populists. Making them mostly liberal.

The Trump supporters were made fun of and rejected by the republican party at first..Now we are seeing lines drawn in the sand supporting him..

I do agree with you on Trump being liked by many liberals who have supported him so far, but this may change with his VP choice. He is either looking to be further right, or he pretending to be further right.

"A message for my fellow Republicans: If you back Trump you will not be trusted again"
A message for my fellow Republicans: If you back Trump you will not be trusted again | Fox News

Pretending. He needs the evangelicals to win, and they're the easiest group on the planet to win over.

Fortunately the bible belt saw through Cruz...

Yes in that sense America is already a winner this November, since Cruz was humiliated and shamed out of contention.

hfma.gif

Trump dodged the draft during Vietnam. I'm only 31, about 5 foot 4, and 120 lbs

You're a Hobbit. How cute! lol

I used to always play the Lord of the Rings Online MMO. My race? Hobbit of course. Just recently downloaded the Forgotten Realms Neverwinter MMO. Race? Halfling. :lol:

I did as well. I was an Elf Lore-Master. lol.

I had an Elf Lore-Master, but my main was a Hobbit Minstrel. I loved that game until Turbine just gave up on fixing shit that was broken.

I loved it as well. My god were the graphics awful. Lore-Master was super weak at first, but as he leveled he got crazy strong. I didn't like that for some of the quests you needed a group. Bitch, I don't play an MMO to interact with other people. lol

Have you seen any threats anywhere by Republicans as to their protesting anything at all? Cop killings, BLM, anything at all? If you have, kindly post a link.

I am sorry to say but I think we will see some bad shit during both of the campaigns..but I will agree with you that Trump has a greater number of hate followers..but this gun control, Muslim immigration, building a wall, may bring out protesters for the Democrat conventions..

This was one year ago
Well, every presidential candidate should expect to hear from us and expect to be held accountable. It’s actually a practice called “power mapping,” where it’s similar to lobbying, where you actually map who’s closest to you on the issue and go to those folks first in order to force them to articulate their stance and then hold them accountable to it. So this movement is very strategic, and that’s what we’ve been doing.

Why Black Lives Matter Protesters Are Targeting Democrats And Mostly Ignoring Republicans

It might cause some to consider what you have to say as worthy of an ear. Otherwise, it simply means you are just another "nothing" who should be ignored.

Trump dodged the draft during Vietnam. I'm only 31, about 5 foot 4, and 120 lbs. Why the fuck would I join the Army, and why the fuck would they need me?

Oh, I would never expect a little Liberal mouth like you to ever contribute any blood or body parts for the country. But you will point out that Trump dodged the draft while crying that you should not be expected to do anything other than bitch about him.

Why the very same one you are living in. The difference being, I have actually done some living.

I apologize for not being born in an age with larger wars underway. I'll pray for more death and chaos in my next life. Fucking tard.

It's not too late. There's some guys in harm's way right now. Feel free to offer to be of their assistance.

Oh you are so clever :rolleyes:

And class too.

It's not too late. There's some guys in harm's way right now. Feel free to offer to be of their assistance.

I could enlist, be shipped thousands of miles from home, and possibly die in the desert. Instead I plan on getting drunk this weekend. Maybe do some coke. Definitely lots of sleep. Call me a selfish asshole, but I'm an honest asshole.

And totally worthless. But you feel free to point out Trump's faults.

I could enlist, be shipped thousands of miles from home, and possibly die in the desert. Instead I plan on getting drunk this weekend. Maybe do some coke. Definitely lots of sleep. Call me a selfish asshole, but I'm an honest asshole.

Oh no. Let's just let Trump point out a veteran's faults. Like how he prefers those who don't get captured, and endure 7 years of torture while he lives in luxury, being born to a wealthy family. Let's be fair. I'm sure after McCain made it back to American soil his family gave him a small loan at least close to a million dollars. Trump could only dream he lived McCain's life. :lol:

While Liberals have absolutely zero class. Liberals are always protesting and showing their collective asses. Even their Congressmen and women are low class vermin who put on hoodies and show their asses and embarrass the nation. Liberals plan on protesting and raising hell during the Republican Convention in attempt to deny the Republicans their equal rights to hold a political convention. Liberals are the armpit of society.

Like the republicans are going to hand out candy and free soda at the Democrat Convention..:booze:

are the liberals planning protests for the republican convention? Why? Isn't that interfering in the rights of others to congregate? Isn't that a violation of the voting process? why is it liberals feel they can just interfere with others? I'm sorry, that's lost on me.

Last edited:

Oh no. Let's just let Trump point out a veteran's faults. Like how he prefers those who don't get captured, and endure 7 years of torture while he lives in luxury, being born to a wealthy family. Let's be fair. I'm sure after McCain made it back to American soil his family gave him a small loan at least close to a million dollars. Trump could only dream he lived McCain's life. :lol:

Yes and let us allow you to point out Trump's faults. You can't even tiptoe high enough to kiss Trump's ass nor McCain's. You are a total nothing.

Yes and let us allow you to point out Trump's faults. You can't even tiptoe high enough to kiss Trump's ass nor McCain's. You are a total nothing.

Now nobody knows what you are saying. Take another drink, and get back to us. :lol:

Actually, I don't drink. Unlike you, I don't need anything to bolster my backbone.

Now nobody knows what you are saying. Take another drink, and get back to us. :lol:

Actually, I don't drink. Unlike you, I don't need anything to bolster my backbone.

Just because there's no alcohol in Trump's cum doesn't mean you don't drink.

You just continue to prove my point of Liberals having zero class. You are little more than a brute beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back