Trump supporters to sue city of San Jose

Status
Not open for further replies.
:clap2::clap2:Trump supporters sue California city for after-rally attacks

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Fourteen California Donald Trump supporters filed a civil rights lawsuit Thursday, saying Trump supporters sue California city for after-rally attacks San Jose's police failed to protect them from violent protesters after a campaign rally last month.

The lawsuit is seeking class-action status on behalf of all Trump supporters who were attacked after the June 2 campaign rally in downtown San Jose. The lawsuit seeks unspecified damages.

The supporters are represented by lawyer Harmeet Dhillon, who is vice chair of the California Republican Party.
I don't know how far that will go since the Supreme Court ruled that the police have no obligation to protect people.

Considering that they were not NOT protecting individuals, but purposefully effectively condoning widespread violence, I think this could go quite far.

Why the very same one you are living in. The difference being, I have actually done some living.

I apologize for not being born in an age with larger wars underway. I'll pray for more death and chaos in my next life. Fucking tard.

It's not too late. There's some guys in harm's way right now. Feel free to offer to be of their assistance.

I could enlist, be shipped thousands of miles from home, and possibly die in the desert. Instead I plan on getting drunk this weekend. Maybe do some coke. Definitely lots of sleep. Call me a selfish asshole, but I'm an honest asshole.

And totally worthless. But you feel free to point out Trump's faults.

Oh no. Let's just let Trump point out a veteran's faults. Like how he prefers those who don't get captured, and endure 7 years of torture while he lives in luxury, being born to a wealthy family. Let's be fair. I'm sure after McCain made it back to American soil his family gave him a small loan at least close to a million dollars. Trump could only dream he lived McCain's life. :lol:

McCain doen't need you to stand up for him.

He slammed Trump and Trump slammed him back.

I'm not a fan of McCain's. But I've never heard that he can dish it out but not take it.

Trump supporters are such whiny little bitches
I'd say it's the BLM protesters.
yeah think about the left in here calling these trump supporters whiners and in an entirely different thread bitching and moaning about BLM and their meaning? that is classic BLM whining, seems they trump the trump whiners. LOL can you say hypocrites? Everyday, the left show what hypocrites they really are.

Sure, because if a bunch of Trump supporters attacked and assaulted a dozen people at a Bernie or Hillary rally the left would never talk about it, right?
Trump supporters are too afraid of minorities to show up at any Democrat function
So are you admitting that democrats are violent little pricks?
No that conservatives are whiny big ol' pussies

Sure, because if a bunch of Trump supporters attacked and assaulted a dozen people at a Bernie or Hillary rally the left would never talk about it, right?
Trump supporters are too afraid of minorities to show up at any Democrat function
So are you admitting that democrats are violent little pricks?
No that conservatives are whiny big ol' pussies
not near what is a BLM whiner though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back