All Lives Matter Protest Planned

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
13600285_1825664700987069_1945806091861201057_n.jpg

Note the location and time. See you there!

I support not killing all people....I will be there

As usual you post your typical bullshit because you believe that those like me are mocking the Black Lives Matter movement...

Tell me are Black lives more important than Asian, Hispanic or Native American lives?

Well of course you will say no but be really honest and admit the only lives you care about are those that will be voting for Hillary Clinton this November and the rest can go fuck off.

I mean you are known for your racist opinion for blacks that are not Democratic Party voters, so their lives do not matter to you, so let be factual even Black Lives do not matter to you and what your # should be is:

#SelectedLivesOnlyMatterAsLongAsYouVoteDemocraticInNovember!

As usual you post your typical bullshit because you believe that those like me are mocking the Black Lives Matter movement...

Tell me are Black lives more important than Asian, Hispanic or Native American lives?

Well of course you will say no but be really honest and admit the only lives you care about are those that will be voting for Hillary Clinton this November and the rest can go fuck off.

I mean you are known for your racist opinion for blacks that are not Democratic Party voters, so their lives do not matter to you, so let be factual even Black Lives do not matter to you and what your # should be is:

Black Lives Matter came about in reaction to the public perception that black lives do not matter

Black Lives is a blatantly racist organization that advocates the murder of police officers.

If it advocating the killing of all police officers then they're a terrorist group, but if they are advocating just white officers then they are racist and still terrorist...

Now are some of their members like this?

Most likely, but are all of their members like this?

No, and to say they are is not being honest...

Black Lives Matter came about in reaction to the public perception that black lives do not matter

Really?

Thanks for the information and the education and still the kunt of a OP'er is trying to tell everyone that believe every life matter is a joke to him.

Also my bet the kunt of a op'er has never marched a day in their pathetic excuse of a life and mocks people writing on internet forums and yet the worthless piece of white trash is here writing on a internet forum, so maybe the kunt should go do some good in the community for once in their life...

tumblr_nrsw8nzpud1rt9kqe_og_1280.jpg

So If I say no, then I'm lying....So I have to say yes to be honest? Oh quite the conundrum.

Heres what you did in your response. You claimed I dont care about life and I am a racist. Both which are not mentioned here or anywhere.

So If I type you are a typing gorilla will you start explaining why you arent a Gorilla at all or will you dismiss me as making shit up? Huh Gorilla?

Really?

Thanks for the information and the education and still the kunt of a OP'er is trying to tell everyone that believe every life matter is a joke to him.

Also my bet the kunt of a op'er has never marched a day in their pathetic excuse of a life and mocks people writing on internet forums and yet the worthless piece of white trash is here writing on a internet forum, so maybe the kunt should go do some good in the community for once in their life...

Actually, the reply "all lives matter" is condescending and irrelevant

Blacks are trying to be included in "All lives matter"

It's kind of implied that it means, "Black Lives Matter, Too." Like when we say "Go answer the door," we imply the subject 'you' without saying so.

Its like crashing a breast cancer event screaming WHAT ABOUT COLON CANCER!!! ADMIT IT! YOU HATE COLONS!!

Really?

O'Malley booed after saying 'All lives matter' at liberal event

Really?

And thats why he was booed.

Really?

Yes

By a group that thinks only black lives matter.

Will butt hurts so bad. Hurry, someone please offend his delicate sensibilities so his victim act isnt all for naught

Really?

Rightfully so

He should have known better

Forum List

Back