Trump Supporters: This isn't a nothing burger

LMAO.. Trump was a dem-fascist. He gave Pelosi everything she wanted. Funding for gender studies, planned parenthood, bump stock ban. The trade deals with Mexico and China are just reworded versions of the last one.

No, he wasn't. I f he were he would have remained in power and destroyed the 2nd Amendment. He didn't. That makes you an idiot.

Oh? You demand instant gratification like all of the other children out there? If that is the case than you are useless
Not at all. Either path would require extended amounts of time and massive sacrifice to make work. What frustrates and disgusts me are the individuals who claim to be ideological Conservatives to get elected and lose their spine the instant they are sworn into office. They refuse to walk the talk, then want to get re-elected based on their words alone.,

LMAO.. Asking if I'll be voting democrat, and then call me an imbecile.

You don't read so well, do you, twit?
Really? You do nothing but attack Republicans. Why would anyone believe you're going to vote for Republicans?

Really? You do nothing but attack Republicans. Why would anyone believe you're going to vote for Republicans?

I'm not going to vote for republicans. I only vote for fiscal and constitutional conservatives. Not liberals like Biden or Trump.

You're one of those retards that think it has to be either/or. That there's only two choices. Well, if neither of those choices are someone I can support, I won't vote for either of them.

Politicians have to earn my vote. Not talk me into it.

No, he wasn't. I f he were he would have remained in power and destroyed the 2nd Amendment. He didn't. That makes you an idiot.

He caved to Pelosi's every whim and wish. He spent almost every dime she through across his desk in appropriations bills. Only vetoing one spending bill in is entire 4 years.

Then you're going to vote for no one, in other words.

If there's only liberals and CINO's on the ballot, then yes, i'll skip this election. I'm not going to be guilty of voting for people who make this country worse. My congressman and both my senators are CINO's Ranking only in the 60's in their liberty scores.
Why TF would I vote for someone that sucks? Just because they're republican? F that. We've had enough CINO's in government. So much so that we're $31 trillion in debt, $10hr is a poverty wage. And US manufacturers can't afford to make products here.

Get a majority of fiscal conservatives in the House, Senate and White house, and you'll see taxes plummet, manufacturing come back, the value of the USD increase to the point that $5hr would be a decent wage. Prices come down as well as the debt. .

But you morons want to keep electing the same kind of liberal CINO's that's helped the democrats get us to where we are today.. Stupid morons.

Republicans.

Really? Because if given the chance, I would vote for Massie, Chip Roy and Mike Lee. And would be proud to cast a vote for them. I do not bash them. Why? Because they're fiscal conservatives. Not CINO's.

So you're statement is nothing but a big fat stinking Trump-like lie.

BTW, how does it feel to be owned by Trump? He's your daddy, right? You're messiah? Your lord and savior? The one you think is going to save the country? LMAO

No you attack republicans that are not globalists thst love America like trump.

I'm a fiscal conservative. Trump is not. So why in TF would I not call out the CINO's? Especially since there's a good chance that Trump will run in 2024.

Trump supporters apparently were never taught fiscal conservatism. And wouldn't know it if it saved them $1,000.

If you ever decide to indulge yourself into learning that it is, you'll find out that almost all of the properties in fiscal conservatism is what built this country. It's what kept the government out of most peoples lives and allowed them to flourish and become not only wealthy, but create things that are extremely beneficial to our daily lives today.
It was a small, less intrusive government that allowed what was once called "Free Market Capitalism" to create great things for this country. It's what made us the manufacturing capital of the world. It's why the USD is traded more widely around the world than any other currency.
Today, we have very little free market capitalism. There's a law attached to just about every aspect of our personal or business lives. We're funding countries with ungodly amounts of money, that we had to borrow to get.
Inflation in just the last 100 years, under both Republican and Democrat majorities has risen over $1,600%.

Since the big spenders invaded our government (along with the lobbyist) we've lost 72% of our buying power. Manufacturers and other industries are almost forced to outsource because of the value of the USD.

If we had fiscal conservatives, things wouldn't be like this.

I have paid more than sufficient attention, thank you very much. Those judges have also ruled AGAINST Conservative principles on multiple occasions. Trump is not, and did not act like a Traditionalist Conservative. It’s just that simple.

It is for me, and it has been many times in my life. I will not vote for evil/wrong regsrtof whether it’s the greater or lesser version.

Got any examples?

BTW, that's your cue to run and hide!

I have paid more than sufficient attention, thank you very much. Those judges have also ruled AGAINST Conservative principles on multiple occasions. Trump is not, and did not act like a Traditionalist Conservative. It’s just that simple.

It is for me, and it has been many times in my life. I will not vote for evil/wrong regsrtof whether it’s the greater or lesser version.

A what?

Donald Trump is terrified that his former White House counsel is cooperating with the House select committee investigating last year’s insurrection, his niece Mary Trump said in an interview Saturday. Mary said her uncle is shaking in his boots after hearing former White House counsel Pat Cipollone spent over 8 hours talking with investigators working for the House select committee investigating the Jan 6th Capitol riot.

The mounting legal case against Trump is all the more damning considering most of the key witness's providing testimony are from his own staffers, especially from someone as powerful as Pat Cipollone, former Whitehouse council. Mr. Cipollone cannot be dismissed as "just a coffee boy" as Donald Trump has tried to do with so many others. If Pat Cipollone corroborates the testimony of other Whitehouse staffers regarding Donald Trump's actions (which seems likely) Donald has very good reason to be scared.

Trump supporters: I know you are laser focused only on Hunter Biden right now, but I suggest you take a peek on the other side of the fence. This isn't a "nothing burger" :bye1:

After 7 years of this continuous, obsessive, non-stop criminal pursuit of Trump while ignoring the biggest crisis, biggest scandals, biggest failed policies and agendas, national security border crisis, inflation, out of control crime, etc... the majority of Americans are tired of the democrats' lemming pursuit ... running straight over a cliff because eyes focused on Trump and not the cliff ... of Trump.

Holy shit, ENOUGH.

The country is going down the shitter, Americans are suffering, failed Democrat policies and agendas are speeding it up, and Democrats are still only focused on / give a damn about Trump ... who isn't even running in this election.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back