Trump Supporters: This isn't a nothing burger

Oh I'm sure everyone BUT Trump will go down for this. Just like his CIO.

And now they are charging the Trump organization criminally. Not Trump himself.

Hey, you guys wanted corporations to have the same rights as people. That also gives them the right to be sued.
The powers that be want Trump to go broke but that won't stop him from winning in 2024.

What would you consider something?
Something. Not this nothing. Nothing still equals nothing, sillybozo.
We see how you freaked out about Hillary's emails
You did? When was that again?
but didn't care that Team Trump did the same thing.
They didn’t. Hard for you to build a case with lies as your foundation.

Show me which bleach bit team Trump used or what hammers they used?
So with Hillary it was a something burger but with Trump it's a nothing burger. Got it.
With Shrillary, there is zero question about what she did, you retard. With Trump, you have baseless claims. You have nothing, as always.

Last edited:
The powers that be want Trump to go broke but that won't stop him from winning in 2024.
Oh please. Conspiracy theories.

But you can expect his bad behavior to keep coming out to make sure he isn't your nominee in 24 and if he is, he loses. We can't have that as POTUS. What is wrong with you?

Just recently something came out about him and I'm forgetting what it was because there is so much wrong with that guy. It's really flabergasting that you guys still want him to be POTUS despite his bad behavior and criminality. That you think it's a witch hunt. Boy have you drunk the cool aid bro.

Oh yea, how he would "comp" his family and secret service when they stayed at Trump hotels but then over bill the US Government big time.

The Trump Organization appears to have overcharged the Secret Service for stays at Trump-owned properties by agents protecting the then-president. The charges exceeded the government's approved rate, according to the House Oversight Committee, which says Secret Service records show payments totaling over $1.4 million.

But you don't give a fuck how he made his fortune. Lyin, cheatin and stealin.

If Trump was a good business man maybe I could see voting for him but even his wealth he lied about. You got conned bro.
No prog is capable of telling the truth when it comes to Trump. That is what you have taught us.

Oh please. Conspiracy theories.

But you can expect his bad behavior to keep coming out to make sure he isn't your nominee in 24 and if he is, he loses. We can't have that as POTUS. What is wrong with you?

Just recently something came out about him and I'm forgetting what it was because there is so much wrong with that guy. It's really flabergasting that you guys still want him to be POTUS despite his bad behavior and criminality. That you think it's a witch hunt. Boy have you drunk the cool aid bro.

Oh yea, how he would "comp" his family and secret service when they stayed at Trump hotels but then over bill the US Government big time.

The Trump Organization appears to have overcharged the Secret Service for stays at Trump-owned properties by agents protecting the then-president. The charges exceeded the government's approved rate, according to the House Oversight Committee, which says Secret Service records show payments totaling over $1.4 million.

But you don't give a fuck how he made his fortune. Lyin, cheatin and stealin.
Just another prog lie. Everything you worthless pieces of shit accuse Trump of turns out to be a lie.

Just another prog lie. Everything you worthless pieces of shit accuse Trump of turns out to be a lie.
Economically, do you really want a guy like that running the country? A shark as a business man? Playing tough and starting trade wars when people's livelihoods are at stake?

Or do you want a stable economy?

I notice Republicans always end their terms with chaos. Why is that? Bush 1 recession. Bush 2 Great Recession. Trump's recession even worse than that recession.

And every time Bill, Barrack or Biden have to fix the mess they created.

Bush Bush Trump sucked balls.

I notice Republicans always end their terms with chaos. Why is that? Bush 1 recession. Bush 2 Great Recession. Trump's recession even worse than that recession.

Republicans again and again have tried "trick-down" economic theory, and again and again created an economic failure.

The funny part is, republicans say that Bush sr, Bush jr and Trump never really implemented supply-side economics. Hence their economic failures don't represent a failure of trickle-down economics.

Republicans again and again have tried "trick-down" economic theory, and again and again created an economic failure.

The funny part is, republicans say that Bush sr, Bush jr and Trump never really implemented supply-side economics. Hence their economic failures don't represent a failure of trickle-down economics.

That's what libertarians do too. If it didn't work, that's because you need to deregulate even MORE! It'll never be enough. So they will never admit their way won't or doesn't work.

If it worked, some small african country or country in south America would have adopted it and shown us all how deregulating everything and putting all the power in the hands of the corporation works.

Isn't Taiwan like that? I believe the semiconductor and electronics industries run Taiwan. Or is it North Korea?

Economically, do you really want a guy like that running the country? A shark as a business man? Playing tough and starting trade wars when people's livelihoods are at stake?
What was inflation under Trump? Price of gas?

If there's one person we don't want, it's some lying Dim commie.

Or do you want a stable economy?
Like we had under Trump? Yes.

Bush I? He knuckled under to Dim demands that he raise taxes

Bush II? Mortgage swindle promoted by Dims.

What did Biden fix? Bill cashed in on the peace dividend created by Reagan? Obama ascended the throne right after the economy bottomed out. Then he had a slow recovery because of all his taxes and regulation.

Last edited:
You’re right. It won’t be a single candidate, but the largest landslide starts with a single stone.

No he didn’t. At best he didn’t make things any worse. He’s not an ideologue or lifestyle Conservstive. He didn’t push hard enough to take the big steps necessary to start fixing things.,

Trump is just crude, vulgar and stupid. Remember when he shoved the president of Montenegro at the NATO meeting?

Remember when he mocked the handicapped reporter?

Trump is just crude, vulgar and stupid. Remember when he shoved the president of Montenegro at the NATO meeting?

Is it possible to get any more petty than you?

So what? I’m a bad mannered asshole myself. That’s not necessarily a significant character flaw in my mind. Especially when directed at foreign pieces of shit and obnoxious members of the media, regardless of their physical or mental handicaps.

Forum List

Back