Trump Supporters: This isn't a nothing burger

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Donald Trump is terrified that his former White House counsel is cooperating with the House select committee investigating last year’s insurrection, his niece Mary Trump said in an interview Saturday. Mary said her uncle is shaking in his boots after hearing former White House counsel Pat Cipollone spent over 8 hours talking with investigators working for the House select committee investigating the Jan 6th Capitol riot.

The mounting legal case against Trump is all the more damning considering most of the key witness's providing testimony are from his own staffers, especially from someone as powerful as Pat Cipollone, former Whitehouse council. Mr. Cipollone cannot be dismissed as "just a coffee boy" as Donald Trump has tried to do with so many others. If Pat Cipollone corroborates the testimony of other Whitehouse staffers regarding Donald Trump's actions (which seems likely) Donald has very good reason to be scared.

Trump supporters: I know you are laser focused only on Hunter Biden right now, but I suggest you take a peek on the other side of the fence. This isn't a "nothing burger" :bye1:

Donald Trump is terrified that his former White House counsel is cooperating with the House select committee investigating last year’s insurrection, his niece Mary Trump said in an interview Saturday. Mary said her uncle is shaking in his boots after hearing former White House counsel Pat Cipollone spent over 8 hours talking with investigators working for the House select committee investigating the Jan 6th Capitol riot.

The mounting legal case against Trump is all the more damning considering most of the key witness's providing testimony are from his own staffers, especially from someone as powerful as Pat Cipollone, former Whitehouse council. Mr. Cipollone cannot be dismissed as "just a coffee boy" as Donald Trump has tried to do with so many others. If Pat Cipollone corroborates the testimony of other Whitehouse staffers regarding Donald Trump's actions (which seems likely) Donald has very good reason to be scared.

Trump supporters: I know you are laser focused only on Hunter Biden right now, but I suggest you take a peek on the other side of the fence. This isn't a "nothing burger"

Mary hates Donald and always has.
They haven't spoken in years and it's obvious you read very little news.

Trump supporters: I know you are laser focused only on Hunter Biden right now, but I suggest you take a peek on the other side of the fence. This isn't a "nothing burger" :bye1:

I’m not a Trump supporter and don’t doubt he did something illegal. However our entire political class are a bunch of crooks, and this has been true for a long time. We had a recent potus who lied us into a war that may have resulted in one million civilian deaths, yet he faces no repercussions.

Isn’t this effort a bit disingenuous?

Even it he is indicted, even if all kinds of astonishing crap comes out in a trial, even if he is convicted, the cult will not care.

1*lREXpp7_Jq1ZCFonAksNIA.jpeg

Like Democrats will let anything happen to Trump. He's the only thing that is keeping that circus of freaks together. Take away Trump and they split apart and notice Biden has accomplished nothing, nothing is better today than two years ago, and their is no end in sight to America's suffering. Trump is the glue holding all the rubes together.

You really have to love all those claiming they need to put Trump in jail yet have let everyone else get away with things just as bad or worse. We have had presidents bomb a doctors without borders. Sell guns to drug cartels. Sell pardons. Openly use their post to elicit bribes. Sell their influence. Let family members use their influence, even use their positions to protect family members from prosecution. The list goes on and on. To claim That one is guilty while allowing others to walk away without even a slap on the wrists is just extremely crazy and partisan. But I have come to expect no more or no less from our crazy politicl parties

Every single day here. And "evil", "satanic" "Nazi", et al.

But that's okay with you. I don't see you whining then.

Go away. Not interested.
Agree. I've come to accept the fact that the USA is engaged in a cultural civil war. We're not gonna change your mind and you're not gonna change ours.

Forum List

Back