Trump supporters started arriving on Tuesday.....

tycho1572

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2016
.... for tonight’s rally in Manchester, N.H. !! lol

Let’s start the thread with a vid of Chau Kelly, a Vietnamese woman who loves Trump.... :)

Glad it's this week, and not next week...

grandson is moving on that campus next week.

Democrat Supporters would usually show up for a Tuesday Clinton Rally on Wednesday.
OrganicPertinentInvisiblerail-size_restricted.gif

PastThunderousJuliabutterfly-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

Let’s start the thread with a vid of Chau Kelly, a Vietnamese woman who loves Trump.... :)

Good thing none of these people have jobs they need to be at.

people must want to get one last look at the fat prick -

92 percent of Democrats, 74 percent of non-whites, 59 percent of independents, and 53 percent of whites say Trump is tearing the country apart

Taking time off is one of the many benefits of having a good job, Golfing Gator. :)

What does that have to do with the people going to see Trump?

Some people have jobs that are better than yours. Jobs that give people time off for important things. Important things like showing support for one of the best presidents this country has ever had.

:)

Taking time off is one of the many benefits of having a good job, Golfing Gator. :)

Some people have jobs that are better than yours. Jobs that give people time off for important things. Important things like showing support for one of the best presidents this country has ever had.

I doubt too many people have a better work/life balance than I do.

They are going to worship Trump, which has nothing to do with one of the best presidents ever.

I doubt too many people have a better work/life balance than I do.

They are going to worship Trump, which has nothing to do with one of the best presidents ever.

Are you now pretending to have a job that would allow you to take time off?? lol

Forum List

Back