Politics? That's jumping the gun.

fullpower

Aug 13, 2019
There is a more basic question you should ask first. Which is who rules over you. To do that, you should take the advice of Voltaire. He said, "To find out who rules over you, simply find out who you aren't allowed to criticize." I wonder if you would be interested in knowing who that is. I would tell you here and now. But this forum is run by them. So that wouldn't go very far. You can all send me a PM and ask me. But then those who run this forum would do so too. So that wouldn't go very far either. You would have to email me if you are really interested. I will give you my email address in a PM. After that, you may wish that you had't heard what I would tell you. And just so you know, I'm not the least bit interested in knowing what your email address is. And after I answer you, don't expect another email from me.

Don't take this the wrong way, but your OP should post what you would say in private emails. So spill it before the mods can lock this thread.
Carnivore, or the new AI monitoring communications for the NSA won't give a fuck.

There is a more basic question you should ask first. Which is who rules over you. To do that, you should take the advice of Voltaire. He said, "To find out who rules over you, simply find out who you aren't allowed to criticize." I wonder if you would be interested in knowing who that is. I would tell you here and now. But this forum is run by them. So that wouldn't go very far. You can all send me a PM and ask me. But then those who run this forum would do so too. So that wouldn't go very far either. You would have to email me if you are really interested. I will give you my email address in a PM. After that, you may wish that you had't heard what I would tell you. And just so you know, I'm not the least bit interested in knowing what your email address is. And after I answer you, don't expect another email from me.
Will and FCT rule over me?
Nuh-uh.

The way to tell who is in charge in a relationship is to look over your shoulder as you reach to turn out the light. Who ever is already in bed is the one in charge.

Will and FCT rule over me?
Nuh-uh.
:whip:

• Banned
Don't take this the wrong way, but your OP should post what you would say in private emails. So spill it before the mods can lock this thread.
Carnivore, or the new AI monitoring communications for the NSA won't give a fuck.

It doesn't matter if the NSA gives a fuck. It matters if this forum would give a fuck. And they would. So you are dreaming if I am going to spill any beans around here.

It doesn't matter if the NSA gives a fuck. It matters if this forum would give a fuck. And they would. So you are dreaming if I am going to spill any beans around here.

What the fuck are you doing here if you're just going to post "Ooooh, boy, what I would say, but....I can't... I just can't!"

If all you have to say is that you will say nothing then get the fuck out.

What the fuck are you doing here if you're just going to post "Ooooh, boy, what I would say, but....I can't... I just can't!"

Seems like I read something like that somewhere before in this thread.

Seems like I read something like that somewhere before in this thread.

"The Brain" is really "The Sock."

It's sttab playing games and phishing for email addresses.

Forum List

Back