Trump supporters started arriving on Tuesday.....

Are you now pretending to have a job that would allow you to take time off?? lol

Whatever makes you happy. you think Trump is one of the best presidents ever, which means you are a brain dead moron so I do not really give a fuck what you think of me.

Aren't you late for your worship service?

Trump lost New Hampshire
ECCzYpgWwAEvkJ6.jpg

What does that billboard show other than some GOP senator who is fawning over Trump? Looks like Messner is kissing Trump's ass in the hopes of getting something later.

.... for tonight’s rally in Manchester, N.H. !! lol

Let’s start the thread with a vid of Chau Kelly, a Vietnamese woman who loves Trump.... :)

Remember the last time? Oh the place is so packed not a single seat is available and people are standing because there’s no place to sit.

D9g28s5XkAI_9Sj

And Trump said that was thousands of people outside the stadium watching trumps rally and the big screens.

D9g28tFXUAIMr5r

I don’t understand why these Trump supporters are so determined to be as gullible as possible. I don’t understand how they have no shame. I don’t get why they’re doing this to themselves.

Hilarious is they had a big screen set up out doors so they could watch the Trump rally. I wonder what they thought, the few people out there, when Trump said there was thousands and thousands out there waiting to get in?

Are you now pretending to have a job that would allow you to take time off?? lol

Whatever makes you happy. you think Trump is one of the best presidents ever, which means you are a brain dead moron so I do not really give a fuck what you think of me.

This “brain dead moron” has a better job than you. lol

in your dreams little boy, in your dreams.

You get promoted from fry cook to the drive through window and now you think you are hot stuff!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Let’s start the thread with a vid of Chau Kelly, a Vietnamese woman who loves Trump.... :)

Remember the last time? Oh the place is so packed not a single seat is available and people are standing because there’s no place to sit.

D9g28s5XkAI_9Sj

And Trump said that was thousands of people outside the stadium watching trumps rally and the big screens.

D9g28tFXUAIMr5r

I don’t understand why these Trump supporters are so determined to be as gullible as possible. I don’t understand how they have no shame. I don’t get why they’re doing this to themselves.

Hilarious is they had a big screen set up out doors so they could watch the Trump rally. I wonder what they thought, the few people out there, when Trump said there was thousands and thousands out there waiting to get in?

When did you get out??
I heard you were locked up over some shit involving a playground. Wtf?

A bridge too far. Edit it and show some class.

You get promoted from fry cook to the drive through window and now you think you are hot stuff!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
You’ll understand the benefits of having good job if you study and work hard, golfing gator. :)

Good thing none of these people have jobs they need to be at.

Taking time off is one of the many benefits of having a good job, Golfing Gator. :)

What does that have to do with the people going to see Trump?

Some people have jobs that are better than yours. Jobs that give people time off for important things. Important things like showing support for one of the best presidents this country has ever had.

:)

I doubt too many people have a better work/life balance than I do.

They are going to worship Trump, which has nothing to do with one of the best presidents ever.

It’s like a concert. They aren’t worshipping anyone but there forthe show, the excitement, being with people like themselves...

Where else can you go and wear a MAGA hat without a left wing idiot making a scene or worse? Assaulting you?

Why the denigrating of people for liking the guy just because you don’t ?

D9g28s5XkAI_9Sj

D9g28tFXUAIMr5r

When did you get out??

I heard he was locked up over something involving a playground.

D9g28s5XkAI_9Sj

D9g28tFXUAIMr5r

When did you get out??

I heard he was locked up.

I heard there were aliens in area 51.....

Point being insinuating someone is involved in pedophilia is just WAY out of bounds.

You’ll understand the benefits of having good job if you study and work hard, golfing gator. :)

I am the golfing gator because I have a good job that pays damn well and gives me the most flexible of schedules to go golf.

Once you move from Drive Through to Front counter you will experience a bit more flexibility.

Good thing none of these people have jobs they need to be at.
Taking time off is one of the many benefits of having a good job, Golfing Gator. :)

What does that have to do with the people going to see Trump?
Some people have jobs that are better than yours. Jobs that give people time off for important things. Important things like showing support for one of the best presidents this country has ever had.

:)

I doubt too many people have a better work/life balance than I do.

They are going to worship Trump, which has nothing to do with one of the best presidents ever.
It’s like a concert. They aren’t worshipping anyone but there forthe show, the excitement, being with people like themselves...

Where else can you go and wear a MAGA hat without a left wing idiot making a scene or worse? Assaulting you?

Why the denigrating of people for liking the guy just because you don’t ?

I have seen videos of his pep rallies, they are far more like a Revival service than a concert.

D9g28s5XkAI_9Sj

D9g28tFXUAIMr5r

When did you get out??

Point being insinuating someone is involved in pedophilia is just WAY out of bounds.

Why are you assuming he was involved with pedophilia? I said it was something about a playground.

D9g28s5XkAI_9Sj

D9g28tFXUAIMr5r

When did you get out??

Why are you assuming he was involved with pedophilia? I said it was something about a playground.
Really dude? Come on man

Forum List

Back