Trump supporters, please take no offense, but.....

I love these threads wherein the libs, in a display of utter ignorance, accuse Trump and/or conservative voters of being ignorant and/or stupid and throw the cherry on the sundae by doubling down and claiming superiority, in a further display of utter ignorance.

If any of these cads was nearly as smart as they claimed, pretended to be, or thought they were, they'd realize that it is exactly this type of shit that has an awful lot of people pissed off, but nooooo, them dummies is too stupid to know they're being shit on and viewed like meaningless pieces of crap, so it must be their ignorance that leads them to spurn Hillary.

It's absolute fucking poetry, man.....
:lame2:

Not nearly as lame as responding with an emoticon after going on a rant accusing another poster of lacking critical thinking skills.
:rolleyes: You people are really something. Crying 'chicken' is another ploy of the truly inept. You just don't get it. :bye1:

Last edited:
Recently, I reviewed a poll that showed that almost 60% of Trump supporters are white, men, with NO college education and 20% of those had also not finished high school.

Is there an implied message there.....somewhere???

Yep the implied message is that abstract numbers without context are meaningless, like how do those numbers compare to the US population in general? Or how do those numbers compare to the hildabitch supporters?

So give us some context or admit your just a political hack with no real point.

I love these threads wherein the libs, in a display of utter ignorance, accuse Trump and/or conservative voters of being ignorant and/or stupid and throw the cherry on the sundae by doubling down and claiming superiority, in a further display of utter ignorance.

If any of these cads was nearly as smart as they claimed, pretended to be, or thought they were, they'd realize that it is exactly this type of shit that has an awful lot of people pissed off, but nooooo, them dummies is too stupid to know they're being shit on and viewed like meaningless pieces of crap, so it must be their ignorance that leads them to spurn Hillary.

Not nearly as lame as responding with an emoticon after going on a rant accusing another poster of lacking critical thinking skills.

responding with an emoticon does indeed require critical thinking skills ... did you notice how many choices you have to make to use the one that reflects your sentiment ?

:finger3::lmao:

ponder that.

:rolleyes: You people are really something. Crying 'chicken' is another ploy of the truely inept. You just don't get it. :bye1:

I'm sorry, was I supposed to respond to your emoticon with an emoticon of my own to show off my superior intellect?

You made no point, so there was nothing to respond to.

And now you've woven something out of thin air that this was 'crying chicken' and claimed that baseless accusation as supporting evidence of your claim that this is ineptitude.

That's funny. Par for the course, but funny, coming from someone who is running around criticizing others' critical thinking skills.

Recently, I reviewed a poll that showed that almost 60% of Trump supporters are white, men, with NO college education and 20% of those had also not finished high school.

It's amazing how little you can see when you don't try and you look through biased eyes.

:rolleyes: You people are really something. Crying 'chicken' is another ploy of the truely inept. You just don't get it. :bye1:

I'm sorry, was I supposed to respond to your emoticon with an emoticon of my own to show off my superior intellect?

And now you've woven something out of thin air that this was 'crying chicken' and claimed that baseless accusation as supporting evidence of your claim that this is ineptitude.

That's funny. Par for the course, but funny, coming from someone who is running around criticizing others' critical thinking skills.
Your post and this one as well don't deserve more than an emoticon response. They are inane and tiresome. You don't get the chicken reference because you are too fucking dense to get it. I'm done here. What a bunch of dimwits.

Oh goody, another in the millions of threads about "we're smarter than you just because of what we believe."
Why is it a "problem"? Should I think it a "problem" if Hillary's major appeal is only to people without a penis? I'm going out on a limb here, but I would not be surprised if it turned out that the only time it becomes a "problem" to you is when the candidate's appeal to a group causes him/her to win more votes than the candidate you're supporting.

Should it make me feel better if a candidate's major appeal is only to those with a large income? How about if it is to those with a certain skin pigmentation?

It SHOULD ultimately come down to whether a candidate is likely to push policies with which I agree or disagree.
do you place any value on education?
Naturally, and you should easily be able to tell by the way I write. I earned an education and it has enriched my life a great deal. What does that have to do with a politician appealing to those who are not highly educated?
so you understand that that education can help you make better decisions, offer insight, and help with understanding.

people with an education are not supporting trump. as an aggregate are we to believe that those without an education are better informed and with greater insight than those with an education?

So, it's the smart ones supporting a complete nutbag who yammers on about "environmental equality" or a pathological liar and a crook? Really?
say what you want but educated people are not supporting trump.

are you claiming that educated people are dumber than the uneducated?

Well, I am a CPA with an MBA and I am supporting Trump.

And yes, education <> smart... they are two separate notion. But, if you were actually smart, you'd know this. My father wasn't an educated man, but he could build a TV from scratch. My brother in law has a masters and he's dumber than a sack of broken doorknobs. See, this is the problem, all these kids today are getting out of college thinking they're the smartest MOFO's on the planet.

My first job out of college was for a major consulting firm.. I was scared shitless... nothng I learned in college translated much into what they had me doing.

Your post and this one as well don't deserve more than an emoticon response. They are inane and tiresome.

Well that is a stinging rebuttal indeed.

You've done exactly what I alluded to in my first post. Claimed the other party was stupid (lame), didn't (couldn't) back it up and is now claiming superiority baselessly.

well done.

Where's the 'golf clap' emoticon anyhow?

Lack of intelligence, huh? You asked for evidence, then when it is provided you spin it and spike it with personal attacks. Very typical of your kind when desperate. Don't lose too much blood, you may faint. Assbleeding can be hazardous, you know....
Lighten up, laugh... life is too short be a bitter bitch all the time....

What you provided are two anecdotal examples. This is not evidence to support a claim of fact. If you had any critical thinking skills, higher level reasoning ability, and/or education, you would know that.

What I provided, a link to a study discussed by Psychology Today, is evidence, valid evidence that on the whole, liberals are smarter than conservatives. You are really such a dimwit, it's painful.
Sweetheart, they both are Representatives in the House of U.S. Congress. They represent a multitude of people. I think your critical thinking skills are very questionable at this point if you did not realize the connection in depicting their electorate through them.
I don't think you even know what critical thinking skills are. It is quite apparent from your posts that you don't have a clue. And you know nothing about how to debate using strong, valid evidence. Just as many anecdotal examples of conservatives saying something dumb could be provided which would negate your position. Anecdotal examples are not valid evidence.
Well, well... getting personal again since you couldn't refute the logic behind those posts. Discredit the messenger I order to discredit the message.
Here is something for you to consider:
- you did not analyze the reason behind those two YouTube posts, therefore
- you did not recognize the underlying importance of those two Representatives representing an electorate.
So, I am lacking critical thinking, huh? That's fine, I have never claimed to be a superior being in the great pool of humanity unlike you and your ilk do, i.e. Intelligentsia, Academia, the Elite.
However, you fucked yourself in the ass not recognizing the second layer of message under the surface of those YouTube videos.
Total tripe and bullshit. You see, I don't buy that kind of BS because I'm not susceptible. Which is the whole point here. Trump lays on a ton of the same type of BS and you all buy it because you can't tell the difference between logic and nonsence. Hey, I'm done here. I find continuing a discussion like this extremely tiresome. It goes to the ideas reflected in this quote: "'Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level..." Mark Twain. It is very, very tiresome and annoying trying to have an intelligent discussion with someone like you.
Thank you sweetheart for admitting your defeat in this arena and throwing in the towel. You fought well but ran out of steam (valid argument that is.)
Have a great day!

Obviously.

Trumps policies on deporting illegals who take jobs and reduces wages for that segment of society.

Trump policies on Trade would bring back good jobs that would A. be for them, or B. pull people out of competition for their jobs.

Their interests will/would be the ones most positively affected by a Trump Presidency.

It thus makes completely sense that that would be his base.

That polls, though, sounds like bullshit.
that is at least what trump is saying his policies would do.
why wouldn't educated people support those positions?

1. They are less likely to directly benefit.
understandable.
2. If their jobs involve either overseas subdivisions, OR imports, OR profiting from cheap labor, they might be NEGATIVELY IMPACTED.
just a rehash of your first point, really.
3. More education can also mean more opportunities for them to have been indoctrinated into various ideologies, such as Free Trade, or Political Correctness, that would argue against Trump's polices.
and that's utter bullshit. you're trying to put forward the idea that the uneducated are smarter and better informed by virtue of being uneducated

obviously some arguments will carry different weight with different groups. but is it possible that educated people do not find trump credible or his platform feasible or beneficial?

1. THank you for admitting the obvious.

2. Nope. Them being negatively effected is different than not being positively affected.

3. Not at all what I said, and your need to misrepresent what I said, indicates that you know my argument is strong.

Much education, such as, for example a degree in Astronomy, would not help understand Trade and Immigration, but would have had the student exposed to plenty of people pushing their ideology.

4. No. There are plenty of educated people on all sides of the issue. I am educated, and I support Trump.

I dunno where you read it, but I think it's untrue. Trump's support is overwhelmingly white and not millennial, though. It is, or was, a winnable election for the gop, but Donald may have labeled himself ... free of charge to the HRC campaign, and Obama is preparing to hit the campaign trial with approval over 50%, and he's going to go after Trump on the race and birther cards. He's also probably going to defend the Iran deal, and forcing muslims themselves to confront the extremists.

The most common sensed people on the planet.

Their minds haven't been corroded by liberal academia.

And just a clue, the level of a person's education does not measure their intelligence.

Notice that the original post addressed PERCENTAGES not the totality....but you kind of proved the original point. Thank you.

There are a lot of old guys who never finished high school because they had quit to help at the family farms or work to help support their families. So that number isn't surprising.

Also not surprising that many students come out of college favoring liberal views, as that is what is taught more than anything in some colleges. Being educated isn't the same as being intelligent. Just means you were taught a certain way.

The left has a lot of support from Hispanic immigrants, both legal and illegal. Many are not educated at all and don't even speak English. They understand about amnesty and free stuff because ads have been running for a long time in Mexico. Obama and the Mexican president teamed up for that.

Look at some of the inner city neighborhoods. The schools are horrible. Many of those people vote Dem, too.

Point is that many learned about things the hard way. And no education is far better than a liberal indoctrination.

I question the 60% white men. I think that's total bullshit having seen people at the rallies.

I think this "poll" is an attempt to paint Trump supporters as racist idiots. Hillary is desperate so no surprise that her minions resorted to this to try and make her look good.

You didn't provide a link.

Trumps-Republican-Supporters.png

Donald Trump’s surge is all about less-educated Americans

There are a lot of old guys who never finished high school because they had quit to help at the family farms or work to help support their families. So that number isn't surprising.

Also not surprising that many students come out of college favoring liberal views, as that is what is taught more than anything in some colleges. Being educated isn't the same as being intelligent. Just means you were taught a certain way.

The left has a lot of support from Hispanic immigrants, both legal and illegal. Many are not educated at all and don't even speak English. They understand about amnesty and free stuff because ads have been running for a long time in Mexico. Obama and the Mexican president teamed up for that.

Look at some of the inner city neighborhoods. The schools are horrible. Many of those people vote Dem, too.

Point is that many learned about things the hard way. And no education is far better than a liberal indoctrination.

I question the 60% white men. I think that's total bullshit having seen people at the rallies.

I think this "poll" is an attempt to paint Trump supporters as racist idiots. Hillary is desperate so no surprise that her minions resorted to this to try and make her look good.

July of 2015?

That breakdown is clearly going to be different today, post-primary.

Faced with the choice of Hillary or Trump plenty of people that otherwise were not supporting Trump in July of last year will be now.

If you've got updated numbers present them, otherwise this is nonsense.....

It's funny, when they support dems, they are the "Poor", and they are the Salt of the Earth who's interests are all that matter.

How many times have we heard the claim that how a society treats it's most unfortunate is how that society reveal itself, or some such trite bs?

BUt now, now it is all different.

Because they aren't following the script.

So you are saying that Trump supporters are very similar to those who made this country what it is today? Or, at least what it was before Obama....

5 myths about Trump supporters

I saw this. And a few comments. Trump does well with evangelicals, who are moved more by the notion of a person committed to American exceptionalism than lock step on social issues. After all the elite have used them like teenage whores for decades so why demand ideology now. However, imo, evangelicals don't like discrimination. So, Trump is on dangerous ground with his intolerance. And Latinos are solid family issue folks. He's screwed the pooch.

His gender gap is huge. Most women don't like him, but Hillary's poison with white men. So there you go.

July of 2015?

That breakdown is clearly going to be different today, post-primary.

Faced with the choice of Hillary or Trump plenty of people that otherwise were not supporting Trump in July of last year will be now.

If you've got updated numbers present them, otherwise this is nonsense.....

No, of course that is NOT the poll I recently saw....But I googled and posted the first of the polls that came up.

Forum List

Back