Trump supporters, please take no offense, but.....

5 myths about Trump supporters

I saw this. And a few comments. Trump does well with evangelicals, who are moved more by the notion of a person committed to American exceptionalism than lock step on social issues. After all the elite have used them like teenage whores for decades so why demand ideology now. However, imo, evangelicals don't like discrimination. So, Trump is on dangerous ground with his intolerance. And Latinos are solid family issue folks. He's screwed the pooch.

His gender gap is huge. Most women don't like him, but Hillary's poison with white men. So there you go.

Except that there is nothing "intolerant" about deporting illegals, just good governance.

So, no problem there.

o, of course that is NOT the poll I recently saw....But I googled and posted the first of the polls that came up.

BTW, the poll was a CNN/ORC one....A Trump red baseball cap for whomever finds it first.

5 myths about Trump supporters

I saw this. And a few comments. Trump does well with evangelicals, who are moved more by the notion of a person committed to American exceptionalism than lock step on social issues. After all the elite have used them like teenage whores for decades so why demand ideology now. However, imo, evangelicals don't like discrimination. So, Trump is on dangerous ground with his intolerance. And Latinos are solid family issue folks. He's screwed the pooch.

His gender gap is huge. Most women don't like him, but Hillary's poison with white men. So there you go.
Trump has plenty of support among Latinos WHO VOTE. I'd bet he'll get 90% of the Cuban American vote and 60% of 2nd and 3rd generation Mexican American vote. The Latinos who hate trump are the illegals who, in states other than California, can't legally vote.
Yes, I'd bet hillary's plumbing will garner her 55% of the female vote, but men being more discerning, are more apt to vote issues over gender and will more than make up for the anti-penis crowd.
Then there is the elephant in the house. The FBI has almost 5 months to bring charges on issues that will be in the forefront of the campaign.
I don't give Mrs. clinton much hope.

Forum List

Back