Trump Supporters: Please read this

Just because we don't go around bitching about him all the time doesn't mean we're blind to his faults.

foto_6.png

Yeah, we know what cluck-a-dos go around doing...

Just because we don't go around bitching about him all the time doesn't mean we're blind to his faults.
The more the masses bitch, the more I want Trump to prove them wrong.
Its getting ridiculous. He is our POTUS, like it or not. Instead of fighting him, support him. He may be a lot of things, but one thing I know for sure he is...American. He loves this country. So knock it off with the bullshit.

He's no ones POTUS

He's just a PINO...

FAIL....

He'll prove all his supporters were terribly misinformed and out of touch with reality...

....Trump Supporters: I am not writing this to degrade you folks or President Trump, and I hope you are open minded enough to see some grains of truth in what I've written here. It's true that the Liberals and the RINO republicans have tried to derail President Trump's agenda, but it is also true that at least some of President Trump's problems are self inflicted....

You're absolutely right. Thsts exactly why some of us voted for him. Some of us hope that maybe BOTH sides will take a hint from the fact that we would rather have a clown in office than an established member of either party.

If neither side gets the message, then expect the majority to vote in another clown. These parties need to stsrt standing for things, not gravitating to the middle.

....Trump Supporters: I am not writing this to degrade you folks or President Trump, and I hope you are open minded enough to see some grains of truth in what I've written here. It's true that the Liberals and the RINO republicans have tried to derail President Trump's agenda, but it is also true that at least some of President Trump's problems are self inflicted....

You're absolutely right. Thsts exactly why some of us voted for him. Some of us hope that maybe BOTH sides will take a hint from the fact that we would rather have a clown in office than an established member of either party.

If neither side gets the message, then expect the majority to vote in another clown. These parties need to stsrt standing for things, not gravitating to the middle.

One of the things voters get upset about are promises that are never kept. Certainly we who understand politics also understand that a President doesn't make law alone. It requires congressional and senate approval.

During the Republican debates, Trump was the only one talking about closing the border and kicking illegals out. The others? They talked about "immigration reform." Okay, but who on the Republican side was asking for reform? We didn't want reform, we wanted a closed border and the removal of illegals.

Many will find out if Trump is full of the same shit Obama was after Trump announces what he plans to do about DACA.

Honestly, this is the best summation of what happened that I've seen. I agree, this describes my vote too.

I don't think either party gravitates to the middle. What they do do, is whatever their bosses (.01% Oligarchy) tell them to do.

Trump is doing a superb job. With the treatment he is getting and the obstacles thrown in his way he is doing a superlative job.

I don't think either party gravitates to the middle. What they do do, is whatever their bosses (.01% Oligarchy) tell them to do.

I've never bought into this whole Oligarchy thing. Theyre all about their own power and keeping that power. Even at the expense of the people who elect them. Especially at their expense. None of them have a moral leg or values to stand on. They try to be everything to everyone. That's why I have no use for them.

I've never bought into this whole Oligarchy thing. Theyre all about their own power and keeping that power. Even at the expense of the people who elect them. Especially at their expense. None of them have a moral leg or values to stand on. They try to be everything to everyone. That's why I have no use for them.
To keep their power, they need money....that money comes from the Oligarchy...and it comes with strings.

To keep their power, they need money....that money comes from the Oligarchy...and it comes with strings.

Some need the money. Most don't. What they need are stupid people who don't care or pay attention to anything.

You know where I learned that? Here in Massachusetts. Ted Kennedy didn't keep getting elected after murdering a woman because of his money. He kept getting elected because people recognized his name.

He didn't even run a campaign. No signs. No commercials. No money. Just a name and the knowledge thst these stupid fucking lobster and baked bean obsessed dummies don't care about issues. Just a name.

Some need the money. Most don't. What they need are stupid people who don't care or pay attention to anything.

You know where I learned that? Here in Massachusetts. Ted Kennedy didn't keep getting elected after murdering a woman because of his money. He kept getting elected because people recognized his name.

He didn't even run a campaign. No signs. No commercials. No money. Just a name and the knowledge thst these stupid fucking lobster and baked bean obsessed dummies don't care about issues. Just a name.
There are certainly a lot of dumb voters. This may explain why we have so many criminals in our ruling class.

However as you must know, "money is the mothers milk of politics." The extreme wealthy (Oligarchy) buy the pols, who then do their bidding. The pols lie to the people over and over again. Making absurd promises they have no intention of keeping.

Seldom does our government do what is right for the people, but Oligarchy ALWAYS gets what they want.

When someone says they aren't trying to degrade you and put you down. My experience says they usually are

There are certainly a lot of dumb voters. This may explain why we have so many criminals in our ruling class.

However as you must know, "money is the mothers milk of politics." The extreme wealthy (Oligarchy) buy the pols, who then do their bidding. The pols lie to the people over and over again. Making absurd promises they have no intention of keeping.

Seldom does our government do what is right for the people, but Oligarchy ALWAYS gets what they want.

Government isn't sbout doing what's Right for the People. It's about doing what's Legal and Constitutuonal, whether the People **** it or not.

I don't honestly believe as msny pols are "bought" as you seem to. There are some, especially at the Federal level, but not so many as people think.

Unfortunately the fixes for thede issues are not things the People or the Government would ever approve of.

Forum List

Back