Trump Supporters Lose Their Minds When Church Shows Nativity Scene In Immigrant Cages

MAGA supporters are losing their minds after a photo of the Nativity scene at Claremont United Methodist Church was posted to Facebook.

The scene depicts Mary, Joseph, and the baby Jesus separated and put in their own cages, a reference to the families separated at the U.S.-Mexico border. Inside the church, the family is shown as reunited.

Trump supporters lose their minds when church shows Nativity scene in immigrant cages

0be3b61081aacaaab7cfe46ed2b0040ebd22e5e9fbcaf14b35f9c23045ae676e.jpg

This ones in my pictures file for a nativity scene I will be putting up every Christmas from now on. You magats are good for something after all.

I can't wait to see the board after this Methodist church. But this is usmb, so there's no bar to low here.

I am Catholic and that is a disgrace and disrespectful. They should know better. They deserve everything that is coming to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is nothing disgraceful or disrespectful about this Nativity. It is a reminder of what the teachings of Jesus are about, put up by Christians. Resorting to legalese about who was or was not an "illegal immigrant" is a mere deflection by those who have joined the movement to strip Christianity of its moorings in Jesus' teachings while misappropriating his identity for their own selfish purposes.

The "teachings of Jesus" are first and foremost about Salvation--about the Gospel. This is about politics, which we know is First Religion to you--and to many, many United Methodists. Tragically

Jesus left instructions. It's you sorts who have twisted them to suit right-wing greed for power. Methodists are way above garbage like graham and falwell. Politics seems to be the real religion of these arrogant, strutting souls who somehow want us to believe the hoax that they somehow represent the Supreme Being.

MAGA supporters are losing their minds after a photo of the Nativity scene at Claremont United Methodist Church was posted to Facebook.

The scene depicts Mary, Joseph, and the baby Jesus separated and put in their own cages, a reference to the families separated at the U.S.-Mexico border. Inside the church, the family is shown as reunited.

Trump supporters lose their minds when church shows Nativity scene in immigrant cages

This ones in my pictures file for a nativity scene I will be putting up every Christmas from now on. You magats are good for something after all.

I can't wait to see the board after this Methodist church. But this is usmb, so there's no bar to low here.

I am Catholic and that is a disgrace and disrespectful. They should know better. They deserve everything that is coming to them.

There is nothing disgraceful or disrespectful about this Nativity. It is a reminder of what the teachings of Jesus are about, put up by Christians. Resorting to legalese about who was or was not an "illegal immigrant" is a mere deflection by those who have joined the movement to strip Christianity of its moorings in Jesus' teachings while misappropriating his identity for their own selfish purposes.

While the Nativity does not represent a flight of Mary and Joseph to Bethlehem (they were required to go there for a census) they did have to flee their country and go to Egypt for refuge.

I imagine it a good thing that Egypt did not turn them away.
I see that we have some Leftist paid troll on board. Trying to keep up the narrative that Jesus was a immigrant to make it okay to violate the laws.

Roman rule in Egypt (including Byzantine) lasted from 30 BC to 641 AD, with a brief interlude of control by the Sasanian Empire between 619–629, known as Sasanian Egypt . History of Egypt - Wikipedia

The history of the Jews in the Roman Empire traces the interaction of Jews and Romans during the period of the Roman Empire (27 BCE – CE 476). Their cultures began to overlap in the centuries just before the Christian History of the Jews in the Roman Empire - Wikipedia

While this is sometimes debated, the majority of New Testament scholars place Jesus’ birth in 4 B.C. When Was Jesus Born—B.C. or A.D.?

Though it may seem like a world away—it is a tropical paradise, after all—Puerto Rico passport requirements don’t require U.S. citizens to have a passport in order to visit. As a U.S. Commonwealth, Puerto Rico is considered domestic travel from the continental Unites States, just as long as you don’t touch down in a foreign place or port before arriving. Puerto Rico Passport Requirements: Do I Need a Passport to Go to Puerto Rico? | SmarterTravel

Whoever did this, they do realize that the birth took place in a stable, right? The Lord was not born at a place like the Las Vegas Hilton. Why couldn't they just leave the setting as is?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Sniffles?

Whoever did this, they do realize that the birth took place in a stable, right? The Lord was not born at a place like the Las Vegas Hilton. Why couldn't they just leave the setting as is?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
In those days the architecture of dwellings was that people lived above the animals. There was either a second floor or sometimes a hut built upon the roof of the animal enclosure accessible by ladders. This was to keep warm in the winter and protect against predators. The city was crowded because so many came to be counted in the census that the upstairs was full. Mary and Joseph like many others had to stay down stairs with the animals. It's not like they were in a separate building.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
In those days. How the women gave birth. They just get into a squatting position, and then pushed the baby out. And so she could have gave birth to Jesus out in the open. They worn long dresses in those days. Which that could act as a curtain to cover the baby while being born. But afterwards, they has laid Him into a manger, because there was no rooms available. But Baptism means to cleanse. And the Egyptians practiced immersion. And in the scriptures, that it csays we are born through water. And the Baptism is replicating the act of being born. And so I believe that the women in those days gave birth in ponds lakes or river, like the river Jordan, which means descend. And it makes a lot of sense that babies were being born through water in those days. It is because of the afterbirth or whatever you want to call it. Sticks all over the babies' body like glue. The doctors put on a vitamin E cream on the babies' eyes to prevent them from being glued together. But if the babies were born in water, that the stuff washes away as they came out of the water. And then they wraps them up in cloth so that they can dry off and be warm. And Moses was the one who introduced to them the Baptism.

Luke 2:7
and she gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger, because there was no guest room available for them.

How long has water birth been around?
We tend to think of labouring in water as relatively new. However, a writer on water births, Janet Balaskas, says that's not so. She describes legends of South Pacific islanders giving birth in shallow sea water and of Egyptian pharaohs born in water. In some parts of the world today, such as Guyana in South America, women still go to a special place at the local river to give birth. The history of water birth

Acts 7:22
Moses was educated in all the wisdom of the Egyptians and was powerful in speech and action.

Exodus 19:14
After Moses had gone down the mountain to the people, he consecrated them, and they washed their clothes.

2 Kings 5:10
Elisha sent a messenger to say to him, “Go, wash yourself seven times in the Jordan, and your flesh will be restored and you will be cleansed.”

Nothing surprises me anymore about mainstream churches in this country.

QUOTE="WillHaftawaite, post: 23630909, member: 42925"]another one that belongs in Satire.

(or the Rubber Room)

So an article about an actual Methodist church, making a nativity scene based upon the story of the manger being played out in a real life scenario belongs in satire?

That the way you see it halfwit?

Of that I have no doubt. But then again, the partisan moderation of this board certainly dictates that action by you doesn't it?

One thing is for sure. You damn sure can't move that scene put up by that church can you?

Once again you're just going to prove my point, and this time a church's to.

Merry Christmas asshole.
Hey, skews, you got SKEWERED AGAIN on your OWN thread. Congratulations![/QUOTE]
this happens in most of his threads....hey just sayin....

While the Nativity does not represent a flight of Mary and Joseph to Bethlehem (they were required to go there for a census) they did have to flee their country and go to Egypt for refuge.

I imagine it a good thing that Egypt did not turn them away.
I see that we have some Leftist paid troll on board. Trying to keep up the narrative that Jesus was a immigrant to make it okay to violate the laws.

Roman rule in Egypt (including Byzantine) lasted from 30 BC to 641 AD, with a brief interlude of control by the Sasanian Empire between 619–629, known as Sasanian Egypt . History of Egypt - Wikipedia

The history of the Jews in the Roman Empire traces the interaction of Jews and Romans during the period of the Roman Empire (27 BCE – CE 476). Their cultures began to overlap in the centuries just before the Christian History of the Jews in the Roman Empire - Wikipedia

While this is sometimes debated, the majority of New Testament scholars place Jesus’ birth in 4 B.C. When Was Jesus Born—B.C. or A.D.?

Though it may seem like a world away—it is a tropical paradise, after all—Puerto Rico passport requirements don’t require U.S. citizens to have a passport in order to visit. As a U.S. Commonwealth, Puerto Rico is considered domestic travel from the continental Unites States, just as long as you don’t touch down in a foreign place or port before arriving. Puerto Rico Passport Requirements: Do I Need a Passport to Go to Puerto Rico? | SmarterTravel

I stand by my post.

Nothing has changed since Jesus left the planet. Christians divide into factions and snipe at each other, and do it again and again and again, sometimes with violence, over the centuries. Everybody's got the "truth" and the others are awful. When will everyone, including Christians and those of other faiths, realize that religion is not a competition. It seems like everyone is more interested in fighting with each other than any other, higher goal. Go to your own church, say your own prayers, and then die and find out.

I just love free speech.

Happy Holidays to everyone!

The story is bullshit of course. No one has "lost their mind". A few individuals were quoted as opposing this political nativity scene, but their support, or lack thereof, for President Trump isn't reported, much less verified.

This injection of politics into religion is Standard Operating Procedure for the Religious Left, although it is pretty hypocritical that libs would even do a nativity scene.

The story is bullshit of course. No one has "lost their mind". A few individuals were quoted as opposing this political nativity scene, but their support, or lack thereof, for President Trump isn't reported, much less verified.

This injection of politics into religion is Standard Operating Procedure for the Religious Left, although it is pretty hypocritical that libs would even do a nativity scene.

Support for the poor and those in need should be standard operating positions of Christians, period. Sadly it is not.

The nativity scene didn't take place in the US. In fact, the US didn't even exist then. Whoever did this is pretty ignorant. Nothing to get upset about except to shake your head at the stupidity of it all. In fact, can't believe I wasted a minute of my life on this.

Did Obama build those cag

Anyway, just pretend that the "caged" migrant children were aborted, then you will no longer give a fuck.

Obama housed unaccompanied children

Your fast assed buddy stole children.

The children were born & is why you assfucks no longer give a shit about them.

Joseph and Mary weren't immigrants.......so where exactly does the immigrant part come into the equation?

Joseph and Mary weren't immigrants.......so where exactly does the immigrant part come into the equation?

They were when they fled to Egypt.

Forum List

Back